Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Two different stores - one Wuxing element  (Read 1037 times)

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Two different stores - one Wuxing element
« on: December 03, 2018, 04:19:01 PM »
Today I went to two neighborhood stores.  They are both little mom-and-pop stores.  I went to one store to buy a light bulb, so it's a lighting store.  After that, I went next door to a photo-printing store.  Interesting that both stores are owned by the same boss! Lighting and photo both belong to the Fire element.  The owner is a Chinese.  I did not chat with them, but it's very likely that they got into this business based on some Bazi or Fengshui advise that Fire is auspicious for the owner. 

By the way, once it's auspicious for the owner, it matters less that employees or children of the owner have the same auspicious element.  When the owner enjoys the good luck from the business, employees and children benefit through the owner. Unless if an employee wants to become independent and open the same kind of business, in which case that element had better be auspicious in their Bazi chart.

Offline PdStelle

Re: Two different stores - one Wuxing element
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 10:31:18 AM »
What happens when the owner passes away? If fire is not auspicious to the heirs, he should bring his luck with him.

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Two different stores - one Wuxing element
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 05:07:23 PM »
When the owners pass away, there are two scenarios:

1) if the heir's luck is great, then (s)he can anyway make serious money from another business under the more auspicious element.  The heir would not worry so much about making little money from the inherited business. This heir can keep the old business for memory's sake.

2) if the heir's luck is just average, then (s)he would be advised to sell off the inherited business.  They could then use the cash to develop another business under the more auspicious element.

There are possibly more scenarios, for example if the heir has a spouse, and the spouse has affinity with the inherited business.