Fivearts.org

Author Topic: The fate of the twins  (Read 825 times)

Offline Gilyotina

The fate of the twins
« on: August 11, 2020, 05:24:43 PM »
Dear friends, hi!
Could somebody explain me, how to make the chart of one of the twins (the second child)?
The first woman was born 16.04.1988 at 10.25 am (longitude 30.134 GMT +4 Russia)
below is her chart:
https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&y=1988&m=4&d=16&h=10%3A25&g=4&l=30&s=1&y2=2020&m2=8&d2=11&h2=23%3A56&g2=8&l2=93
   H     D        M        Y
  Ren   Xin    Bing    Wu
 Chen  Chou Chen   Chen

Her sister was born at 10.35am
But she must have another chart? How can i understand which chart will be right?

And I have the second qustion. How to see What happened to the older twin 15.12.2016 (LP Gui/Chou, AP Bing/Chen) ?
I will be very grateful for your advice!

Offline Leshy

Re: The fate of the twins
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 07:46:47 PM »
This is a quite interesting topic, where there is no consensus among the masters of traditional BaZi. I do not know what methodology the mangpai school uses in this case. But from my experience, the method when in the chart of the second child the day pillar is replaced by the pillar of the following day showed the best results in explaining the events of the life of twins.

So for example in your case the chart of the first girl stays the same:
    H    D        M        Y
  Ren   Xin    Bing    Wu
 Chen  Chou Chen   Chen

And the chart of the second kid will be
    H     D        M        Y
  Ren   Ren    Bing    Wu
 Chen Yin    Chen   Chen

Offline Gilyotina

Re: The fate of the twins
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 02:44:41 PM »
This is a quite interesting topic, where there is no consensus among the masters of traditional BaZi. I do not know what methodology the mangpai school uses in this case. But from my experience, the method when in the chart of the second child the day pillar is replaced by the pillar of the following day showed the best results in explaining the events of the life of twins.

So for example in your case the chart of the first girl stays the same:
    H    D        M        Y
  Ren   Xin    Bing    Wu
 Chen  Chou Chen   Chen

And the chart of the second kid will be
    H     D        M        Y
  Ren   Ren    Bing    Wu
 Chen Yin    Chen   Chen

Hi Leshy! Thank you a lot! Could you anything suggest about older sister?