Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Missing person  (Read 2128 times)

Offline Xuesheng

Missing person
« on: November 16, 2018, 05:32:53 PM »
Hello,

The son of a co-worker is disappeared since yesterday (2018-11-15) at 15:30 (Portugal time).

He phoned his mother for help because he was feeling sick. He said that he was going to kill himself and while his mother was talking to him on the phone he called INEM (National Institute of Medical Emergency) by another phone to go to Lisbon.

The son did not want to wait for the INEM and said that he was running out of battery on his cell phone. Before, he had an argument with an aunt of his mother who also lives in Lisbon. The mother lives in the north of the country.

This morning her mother went to the police. He's had his cell phone turned off since yesterday. We learned today that his wallet was found at a bank counter and that his car was found overturned at 02:00 A.M.. There was no blood or anything in the car.

Does anyone want to try to know what is happening through any method of divination?

Thank you,

Xuesheng

Offline PdStelle

Re: Missing person
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 07:55:48 PM »
Hi Xuesheng,

There must be some connection in order to divine on something.
Maybe one close relative can throw the coins for a Liu Yao divination?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 04:43:41 AM »
Hi Xuesheng, that's terrifying. Do you know how old is he approximately? For Liu Yao, I agree with what she said

Offline PdStelle

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 10:25:48 AM »
I bet you do, JLim: those are your words, Maestro!  :)

Offline Xuesheng

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 02:56:09 PM »
Hi Xuesheng,

There must be some connection in order to divine on something.
Maybe one close relative can throw the coins for a Liu Yao divination?

Hi PdStelle,

I guess we could do divination through Mei Hua, for example, without connection. We may use the date of the event, for example, or the date on which we became aware or otherwise.  :)

Xuesheng

Offline Xuesheng

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 03:01:50 PM »
Hi Xuesheng, that's terrifying. Do you know how old is he approximately? For Liu Yao, I agree with what she said

Hi Jlim,

Indeed! He is 24 years old.

Meanwhile we already know what happened. I will not say now because I do not know if anyone wants to try.

Xuesheng

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 12:44:43 AM »
Hi All,
Lol this one is really tricky only got 24year age male to go by. Atleast we have time and place.
Not really good at using divination techniques need to learn more of that from Jlim.
Using Vedic astrology approach though i would say it depend on when he was born will give higher chance of death.
If say he was born after October 12th 1993 or before October 12th 1993.
If born before October 12th i would say he is still alive and can make mental recovery.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 01:36:23 PM »
I wrote some draft when first posted, with the idea to extract some rules of how to proceed when there are so many people in the situation. I have examples of this before, but not for missing person and situation as the one presented now. Seems more fair to post it now, then just to wait and see, as can be useful for studying how to assign lines when we have so many people between the person we ask about and us.

There are some edits for clarity, but the end reading is kinda the same.

So lets try WWG.

My idea to make it easier is to make the question "what is happening to her son", with the idea to look for him in Child line.
However, that may not work, then he would probably just be at a Sibling line, as he is just a person to us. Of course, the idea here is that depending on the Hex we can see what rule will actually apply.
Events iwll show what was correct.

On Ti we have child line. Good reason to think this is representing him, as he is what we ask about somewhat...

We can check for mother/father lines. He may be sibling if his mother is on Parent line...
Parent line representing his mother is very weak and would be clashed by the month if it wasn't hidden. So that seems to fit. It is hidden behind Officer line I assume his father, or maybe some other authority looking for him in the situation(maybe law related agencies). Very strong and combining with assets all over the place.

His line is very weak(Child line).
Good news if he is on Child line is that he is supported by Xu. So some people around him were supporting him. Bad news, after that move is done, they will be weakening him too(in a form of Asset again money or something material).

His line is weak because of all that Asset around - again money or something material.

So what happened to him... As his fathers/law related line is out of void, very strong and clashing his line in 2 days, I would guess soon(in 2 days - edit that is today) we will have interactions between this 2 and whatever it is, may cost money or loss of something material on the way. Also may bring problems between him and his father or authorities.

In short if the assignment is correct on 18.November.2018 or around there, it will be clear will be something his father or some other authorities in the situation has problems with, connected to other people that were at first supporting, but not so much after. Connected to material assets or wealth as well.
Maybe health conditions that will need finances, or maybe he broke something for people that were trying to help him and they will want money back for that, or of course many other possibilities.

If we take the sibling line as him, well there are 2 of those... In some places they say we should take the moving one... So if that is him, his line is very weak initially, clashing another line, then becomes strong.

No point going in details for that, as we already have the health different between the 2 lines to figure out how the rules work. : )
[/quote]

So his health condition will show how the rules work. Can we formulate a question, when we were not ask before, in such a way as to point to specific line?(as in this case - "what happened to her son")

If his health is bad(even more so if it got worse today, if that is possible) means he was on child line.
If his health is fine now(may had problem initially) then he as on sibling line.

That can be useful example of clearing up rules when asking for someone else and there are more people between us and them. : )
Interesting example in any case.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 01:49:19 PM by Gmuli »

Offline Xuesheng

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2018, 04:09:03 PM »
Hi All,
Lol this one is really tricky only got 24year age male to go by. Atleast we have time and place.
Not really good at using divination techniques need to learn more of that from Jlim.
Using Vedic astrology approach though i would say it depend on when he was born will give higher chance of death.
If say he was born after October 12th 1993 or before October 12th 1993.
If born before October 12th i would say he is still alive and can make mental recovery.

Hi TenVirtues,

He was born on May 25, 1994.

Xuesheng