Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Case study..  (Read 7149 times)

Offline Dao

Re: Case study..
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 01:20:39 PM »
[Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 01:29:49 PM »
Hi Dao, summary of my answer: she has to go to the court, otherwise she won't get any compensation.  I will write more later...

Offline Dao

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2018, 01:01:01 PM »
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:28:27 PM by Dao »

Offline PdStelle

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 02:50:19 PM »

Offline Dao

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 03:33:19 PM »

Offline Dao

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 03:09:26 PM »
Hi All,

@JLim please, I saw that before you used Lunar calendar for WWG reading, does it possible to confirm?

I have another question, does it possible to elaborate about 'Shi' and 'Ying' for this example?

Thank you

:)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 03:44:37 PM by Dao »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 03:59:03 PM »
Hi Dao, no I don't use the lunar calendar for Liu Yao (or WWG as you call it).  So, is it correct that the reading was done on March 6, 2018, which is Ding You day in Yi Mao month?  The whole interpretation would change if the day and month are different. 

I even refer to the hour too, just to make sure that the hexagram has not gone off base.

Shi = self = the woman
Ying = others = her ex-husband

I will write more on the hexagram analysis later...

Offline Dao

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 05:27:00 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2018, 01:20:22 PM »
Hi Dao, I recommend that she go to court, otherwise she may not get any compensation for the shop (or losing out a lot to him).  It's very difficult to come to good terms with his ex- with regard to the property compensation.

Here is some analysis on the case study:

1.  Self Line is Chou, while Others Line is Xu.  Parent line represents thinking/reason. They are of the same element (Earth), but being different Branches, their ideas go different path, with each having their own reason.
2.  Self Line changes to Chen.  Parent line in the Future hexagram also means the indictment (next step in the case).  Since Chen is in Kong Wang, her idea is not to go to the court.  Empty Chen clashing Others Xu means she would not like to be associated to him any more.
3.  Second Line is Mao Wealth.  This line is a hidden movement, so it's able to overcome Self.  This means she is in financial or cash flow difficulty, which is another reason for not wanting to take a legal action.  Because going to court needs money, while she is already in need of it right now.

4.  However, in Chen month, Kong Wang becomes solidified.  She may go to the court.  Note also that Chou --> Chen, moving progressively to fight with him.
5.  The legal process will end in Xu or Hai month.  We can predict this timing through clash interactions.

6.  Others Line changes to Si Officer, which is Kong Wang (empty) and it combines with Siblings Line Shen.  This guy thinks he has the right to the shop, like a partner (Sibling Line).  However, he cannot provide enough evidence to back up his financial rights ("Officer is empty").
7.  Si Officer combines with Shen, and Shen Sibling comes with Xuan Wu (Turtle).  This is a sign that he wants to cheat this woman.
8.  Fourth Line is Officer+Offspring.  This combination represents the current notary/advocate.  Unlike Si Fire, Wu Fire is not empty, because they are working on the case right now.  This Line is Fire, so it wants to produce Self Chou and Others Xu (Earth elements).  However, this line is not moving, so they cannot really help her.

Offline Dao

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2018, 02:01:15 PM »
Dear Jlim, All,
Thank you very much Jlim for Liu Yao analysis, its very helpful.
You have a good sight to understand the situation for this case study.
Wait and see, I will keep you informed of the evolution.
Best Regards

:)

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2018, 05:24:09 PM »
Dear @JLim .. all hi ..
your analysis has such a good structure that is really irresistible in deciphering...

8.  Fourth Line is Officer+Offspring.  This combination represents the current notary/advocate.  Unlike Si Fire, Wu Fire is not empty, because they are working on the case right now.  This Line is Fire, so it wants to produce Self Chou and Others Xu (Earth elements).  However, this line is not moving, so they cannot really help her.
My only doubt is whether the Fu Yao offspring could be revealed .. Because it is the Yuan Shen ... if this happens when Hai will reinforce the Yongshen. Fei Shen wu fire I think it is the court that hesitates to give some immediate response ..
Something that impressed me is the 1st Si fire Officer yao unmoving yao in vermilion Bird commonly linking with 6th Other yao producted yao Green Dragon   ... (... or just same yao ??!!! ). ..
Wishing the best solution of this helpless woman...
Thanks for this study
Tientai
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:30:40 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2018, 04:25:32 PM »
Dear @JLim .. all hi ..
your analysis has such a good structure that is really irresistible in deciphering...

My only doubt is whether the Fu Yao offspring could be revealed .. Because it is the Yuan Shen ... if this happens when Hai will reinforce the Yongshen. Fei Shen wu fire I think it is the court that hesitates to give some immediate response ..
The hidden 4th Line is not revealed.  I don't think Flying God 4th Line is the court, because this woman did not yet ask about the court outcome. 

Something that impressed me is the 1st Si fire Officer yao unmoving yao in vermilion Bird commonly linking with 6th Other yao producted yao Green Dragon   ... (... or just same yao ??!!! ). ..
They are the same.  Similarly in Bazi, we have the "enclosing structure" in Mangpai. 

In this hexagram, it means the man is all empty talk (Vermilion Bird is talk), and he cannot back things with evidence (Officer is empty).

Wishing the best solution of this helpless woman...
Wishing the same too... I think she may end up not going to court, in which case she will lose out on the compensation, but it ends in Chen month, sooner than if she fights in the court.

Offline Dao

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2018, 04:38:34 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Dao

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2018, 01:34:14 PM »
[Hidden post: You need 20 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 01:44:33 PM by Dao »

Offline Dao

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2018, 07:50:06 PM »
[Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.] (Hidden Notes: The end of the story is revealed)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 08:23:44 PM by Dao »