Fivearts.org

Author Topic: I have 3 different Bazis - Solar, Solar with Late Rat hour or Lunar?  (Read 5412 times)

Offline WuXu

Re: I have 3 different Bazis - Solar, Solar with Late Rat hour or Lunar?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2018, 04:37:10 AM »
Thank you for sharing your story.
In new LP Jia Xu you will have new relationship. Just be aware of womanizers. If he was married before it is better.

Thank you Miss A.
There is already a man, very interested in me, and I known him very long.
He is divorced, is womenizer, of course, but he doesn't want to give up on me even though I repel him. I've been doing it for 4 years now. He's also 7 years older. I do like him but don't want him (especially knowing my luck with men).

Thank you for your kind assistance. :)

Offline WuXu

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2018, 04:41:56 AM »
Gui You LP is not good:
1) it produces 7K Jia.
2) You harms your root in Xu and marriage palace at the same time.
3) chart wants to control Zi but You produces Zi. It is very inauspisiuous.
Best LPs for you are with strong  metal in stems.

But I will never have a LP with metal stem. I have to rely on Annual Pillars with Xin/Geng stems then?

How bad for me is it going to be this 7K Jia/Xu LP? :(
I'm interested in my health and wealth.

Offline Miss A

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2018, 06:28:59 AM »
But I will never have a LP with metal stem. I have to rely on Annual Pillars with Xin/Geng stems then?
What I mean is that you were in Metal LPs but Metal was weak, still it helped. Your chart does not like Metal in Branches so there is no such year which would help to control Jia and not to produce Zi at the same time. Producing or helping Zi is bad - you will loose a lot of money. 
Fire in stems also good.

How bad for me is it going to be this 7K Jia/Xu LP? :(
I'm interested in my health and wealth.
Guan Sha or 7K Jia is not that bad in the chart as it combines with 2 Ji. Otherwise you would not be your own boss. Jia here is actually money not power.
Problem with marriage is because the Marriage Palace is involved in Punishment and your men belong to other women.

Jia Xu LP will not be bad:
1) Jia is arrival of Jia from the chart which is your money. Jia overcomes DM but as I said before there are 2 strong Ji it combines with. It is not control but Jia becomes auspicious. I would be aware of competitors.
2) Xu is arrival of Xu from the chart. Xu-Wei punishment will be in action but you have very strong body and Xu-Wei is punishment within the same group so health should be ok.
Xu will entomb Seal Si, it is another work - good too.

Gui You LP is not good:
1) it produces 7K Jia.
2) You harms your root in Xu and marriage palace at the same time.
3) chart wants to control Zi but You produces Zi. It is very inauspisiuous.
Forgot to add:
4) Gui is arrival of Wei-Zi harm. 

First I almost died when giving a birth, doctors barely saved my life.
2011 is Xin Mao LP Gui You.
Mao moved You to harm Xu which is your body.

I went for bankruptcy, had to let go all of my employees, and close the store.
You produces Zi - you loose money. Shen, You, Hai are not auspicious for your chart.
You harms Xu, Xu can not control Zi any more.

Another proof that Jia Zi is the correct hour:
2009 Ji Chou you moved in with a guy - Jia+Ji, Chou+Zi. Spouse Star is active and he did have relationship with somebody else because Ji is Jie Cai combining with Jia.
2014 Jia Wu you moved out - Spouse Star Jia Zi is clashed by Jia Wu. He is gone!

I attached your chart so others could participate and correct me if needed.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:07:29 AM by Miss A »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2018, 01:41:40 PM »
Hi WuXu, the chart that Miss A posted is correct.

Offline WuXu

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2018, 02:32:36 PM »
Thank you very much @Miss A, you've been very helpful.

There are only two things I would kindly ask you to further clarify for me:

1. I was told that water is my wealth element, and since my chart is full of earth and fire, making it very dry, I can 'absorb' much more water than I already have. So, basically, everybody suggested to utilize on water years, months, days and hours.
Year 2014 (Jia Wu) was also the year when my company totally crushed, I went bankrupt, and had to build a company all over again from the bottom. I was told that happened becuase Wu crashed with Zi (my wealth element).So in the same 2014 I went bankrupt and separated from my partner ----> both happened within 14 days actually.

2. I noticed you reffer to an Hour pillar as the spouse pillar. I thought day pillar was spouse related?

Thank you veryvery  much.

Offline Miss A

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2018, 12:29:55 AM »
Thank you very much @Miss A, you've been very helpful.
There are only two things I would kindly ask you to further clarify for me:
1. I was told that water is my wealth element, and since my chart is full of earth and fire, making it very dry, I can 'absorb' much more water than I already have. So, basically, everybody suggested to utilize on water years, months, days and hours.
Year 2014 (Jia Wu) was also the year when my company totally crushed, I went bankrupt, and had to build a company all over again from the bottom. I was told that happened becuase Wu crashed with Zi (my wealth element).So in the same 2014 I went bankrupt and separated from my partner ----> both happened within 14 days actually.
In Mangpai we look differently at Cai Zi. If chart controls it, producing is negative and will indicate loss of money.
2014 Jia Wu, sub-LP Gui:
Gui is Zi - Cai from the chart.
Gui produces Jia -  legal problems.
Gui in Wu year becomes unstable - chart can not control it anymore. Money become uncontrollable. You can not manage  properly money any more.
You produces Zi - not good.
Wu=Ji from the chart, time for Jia to combine with Jie Cai - as Jia is money, competitors/ other people combine with it.
You produces Zi, Wu controls Zi - a lot of confusion this year.
@JLim please correct me.

What was the reason of bankruptcy?

2. I noticed you reffer to an Hour pillar as the spouse pillar. I thought day pillar was spouse related?
Your Spouse Star is located in Hour.
Spouse Palace is always Day branch.

Offline WuXu

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »
Thank you again, @Miss A

I get it now. It took me a while to connect the dots, it's a bit differenet approach that I'm used to in BaZi. :)

Reason for bankruptcy: The sales was starting to go down in 2013. In January 2014 we had to leave our place in the shopping mall (which we held since 2009) to the bigger pharmaceutical company -----> it was actually some sort of take over.
I had to let go all of my employees, couldn't sell the remaining inventory to anyone and went totally bankrupt. In the same frame of 14 days I left my home with my child and went to live to my brother's family.
In June 2014 my ex asked me to return to our home, and he moved out, leaving us the appartment (which we bought together). We are still both owners of it, but he doesn't live with us.

I'm in a fire related industry, manufacture my own brand, at the moment focusing on the wholesale/distribution and export.

According to mangpai - which are my favourable elements? Is fire industry good for me?

Thank you so much!
Can't wait to take mangpai course :)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2018, 05:57:34 PM »
Thank you again, @Miss A
Yes, she has been very helpful!

I'm in a fire related industry, manufacture my own brand, at the moment focusing on the wholesale/distribution and export.
According to mangpai - which are my favourable elements? Is fire industry good for me?

Thank you so much! Can't wait to take mangpai course :)
Xu as Fire Tomb performs work, and the whole chart controls Zi Water.  So Fire industry is good, as well as Water.  Water is at the Hour Pillar , and the Hour Pillar represents "the doorway": so this water can mean distribution and export.  The "doorway" is an image of far-way places, beyond your door, so to speak.

Offline WuXu

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2018, 06:43:43 PM »
Thanks, @JLim. You both are very helpful, kind and generous with the advice. Can't thank you enough.

Doorway or far away places ---->I export outside my country to the country which is North from my birth place (chasing water element with 'fire products') :)

Thank you many, many times. :)