Fivearts.org

Author Topic: What is wrong with these cats?!  (Read 6592 times)

Gmuli

What is wrong with these cats?!
« on: June 14, 2019, 05:36:45 PM »
Second time in a few weeks on a question for lost pet(both times cat) the rest seems to fit, with directions events etc. but the cat itself is dead instead of alive.

The other example is somewhere around the forums, however this one is even more unusual.

So here is the Question:
"What is going on with the persons cat?".

The person is a friend of my mother, so I use Child/Offspring line for the cat and Sibling line for the owner.

Cat has been missing.

We have this:

Now, we have Sibling lines from the day producing the cats line. Suggest people around will help find the cat. That happened.

The cat Line is weak in the Month, but very strong in the day from the support of the people around. So should probably be fine.

Yet it turns out the cat fall from very high. Got up and moved a short distance to the stairs in the building and neighbors found it there, said its dead and throw it out. Even if it wasn't dead by then, by this point it  should be.

With that we do have the interactions Sibling strongly moving the cat, but the line of the cat is so strong supported by the day(even though weak in the month), I don't know why the cat would be dead.

Now, I would just assume it was alive when they moved it, however there was almost identical example(more or less) few weeks ago and it was again a dead cat with very strong Offspring line.

Soo... Anyone seen something like that divining for pets?

Offline The-Monk

Re: What is wrong with these cats?!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 07:25:57 PM »
It's because you missed out on some of the rules for Void/Empty. Which would have altered the reading.

1. Void cannot support others. Neither can it be supported others.
A. Unless it exists within the Month (as it is impossible for it to be Void and exist within the Day).
B. It is being Clashed by the Day whilst being supported by a third party (Month, Moving Line that can Support, etc)

Within your reading, whilst there is support within the day. It would have been the same as a Botanist trying to save a patient. The Botanist is trained and recosnises the concepts needed to save the patient. But in the end, it simply isn't viable.

Within the interactions, there was simply no support helping the animal. You had the animal (Focus) not able to receive help (Void). You had a moving line (Wu, 4th line) that attacked (and capable of doing harm, because it had the power of the Month behind it) the Focus. This is not a sign of fortune and safety for the Focus.

Gmuli

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 09:15:37 PM »
Thank you.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: What is wrong with these cats?! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 09:30:10 PM »
The person is a friend of my mother, so I use Child/Offspring line for the cat and Sibling line for the owner.
In this case, the querent is the friend of Gmuli's mother.  Self line represents the querent.
Who raised the hexagram, Gmuli?  Was it yourself on behalf of this friend? Or was it this friend who raised it?

The Offspring line sits in the Self position, together with Zi Wealth.  Zi as hidden line is able to come out (in this case). But then it suffers from Month Break (Wu clashes Zi), which is too bad for the cat & querent.

- Others line represents the place where the cat may be. 
- Others line Mao is weak by both Month and Day. 
- Mao combines with Xu, which is the topmost line of the hexagram.  It means a very high place.  Possibly dangerous because of the Murky Warrior and due to its weakness.
- This Xu is also the Siblings line, and Siblings is either a friend/neighbor/colleague of the querent. 
- Zi Water cannot support Mao Wood, because of the Month Break.  Therefore, there is no support whatsoever for the Wood.  Thus, Others line is a bad place for the cat to be.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 09:35:46 PM »
Gmuli, is the querent an elderly woman?  Or, if you threw the coins (or some other method) for the querent, is the querent a woman who's significantly older than you?

Gmuli

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 10:17:55 PM »
Yea, older then me and I made the Hexagram.

This is very interesting... So if we look at Other line as where the cat could be, that line being Officer may show danger maybe or injury?Mao isn't moving, but it can combine from the day branch, and that would point to line 6, so high place then falling down...

Zi comes out, because the line on top of it(flying spirit?) Shen produces it, fair enough, but the cat would still be Shen, right?So Zi is in bad shape, but that may not be the cat... Or maybe it could be, Asset as a cat I can imagine as well as a pointer that the cat is important to the situation.

All this is very interesting thank you.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 05:19:12 PM »
Yea, older then me and I made the Hexagram.
Is this older querent female?
Mao isn't moving, but it can combine from the day branch, and that would point to line 6, so high place then falling down...
Yup, "Murky Warrior" can also indicate "falling down" among other things.
Zi comes out, because the line on top of it(flying spirit?) Shen produces it, fair enough, but the cat would still be Shen, right?So Zi is in bad shape, but that may not be the cat... Or maybe it could be, Asset as a cat I can imagine as well as a pointer that the cat is important to the situation.
- No, my reasoning for Zi coming out is not because of Shen producing it.  Let's skip the reasoning for now.
- The cat's main Yong Shen is still Offpsring, because a pet is like a child for us. 
- Asset as a cat is not applicable, unless the querent has a pet store, in that case Asset is the main Yong Shen. 
- But in this case Offspring sits together with Self line.  When Self suffers from Month Break, that affects Offspring too.

Gmuli

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2019, 06:54:13 PM »
Well... If we view Zi as active because Shen is in void, then we have a problem... Because if Shen is inactive, hidden line, can the Wu line interact with it to weaken it?
Coz if Wu doesn't weaken it, we just have a void weak line that is hidden, doesn't seem to cover a dead cat.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2019, 08:24:54 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:23:48 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2019, 09:19:49 PM »
Well... If we view Zi as active because Shen is in void, then we have a problem... Because if Shen is inactive, hidden line, can the Wu line interact with it to weaken it?
Good point.  I don't think that Wu interacts with Shen during the time that Shen is void.
Coz if Wu doesn't weaken it, we just have a void weak line that is hidden, doesn't seem to cover a dead cat.
But there is the Month Break against the Self line.

What is the gender of this older querent?  And when was the cat found dead?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2019, 09:24:13 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.] (Hidden Notes: quoting a hide-login post)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2019, 09:28:28 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.] (Hidden Notes: quoting a hide-login post)

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 09:33:55 PM »
Yes woman's feelings are beaten hard this month by the death of her cat ..
it will end in few days !! ..
I hope for her to be balanced on feelings  ..

One more thing on guessing   ... a day before divination was You metal that can clash Mao officer Other 2nd line ..  perhapsI there was an information that the pet was found by "an authority" !!  .. but not sure exactly  .

A Question : dear @Gmuli  can tell us witch direction is found the pet ?
I guess Southwest. .!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 10:19:10 PM by Tientai »

Gmuli

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 10:27:08 PM »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 10:37:07 PM by Gmuli »

Gmuli

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2019, 10:37:44 PM »