Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Reading chart..  (Read 4187 times)

Online tyc

Re: Reading chart..
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2019, 07:00:21 AM »
My guess, which could be wrong.  Just to note, I'm not any good at looking into relationship.

HS
Father: DM Jia will take care of RW Yi as sister or daughter.
Mother: DM Geng will treat DR Yi as thought her daughter as her mother.

EB
Xu may bully Hai & Yin may bully Mao.  Either way, their daughter will always be blame for their own misfortunes / actions.

Offline Dao

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2019, 03:28:55 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 03:35:17 PM by Dao »

Online tyc

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2019, 04:57:20 PM »
So this is a live case.  Honesty, it sounds like u favor the mother over the father in u writing.  However, it seems like the chart is stronger on the father side than the mother.  Unfortunate, using my limited CM understanding, it seems the father LP isn't as great comparing to the mother.  That stated, doesn't mean his next LP won't make it better.

A young child needs to be brought up within a good loving family.  That's not going to happen in this situation.  Thus, the next step might be to think which parent may offer the best foundation to the child's ethic standards.  That standard doesn't have to be wealth or resources, there things in life that must be given or taught by someone that is consistently available to the child.  Which parent can offer the greatest amount of time to the child, dad or ma?  Ask that question to the parents
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 05:00:27 PM by tyc »

Offline Dao

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2019, 06:50:15 PM »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2019, 08:31:59 PM »
Hi all readers of this topic,

H      D      M      Y
 Ji     Xin   Bing   Jia
Chou  Si     Zi     Wu

If we used the traditional Bazi's parent star assignment:
-  Jia is Wealth --> so Jia is father
-  Ji is Indirect Seal (Resource) --> so Ji is mother
Jia combines with Jia --> father combines with mother

Although there is a clash between Month and Year Pillar, there is a combination between father and mother star.  The relationship better her father and mother would be better, would it not?  But the fact is both separated when the child was only a toddler. 

Please refer to Reply #9 how I analyze the father and mother from the child's birth chart using the Mangpai style.

Online tyc

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2019, 05:20:45 AM »
@JLim ,  can I make this assumption: using what you wrote before about Jia = Mother & Bing = Father.
In the Natal Chart, the father, Bing is strong has EB and rooted in SI & WU.  Jia, the mother, is weak & not rooted.  Thus, Bing takes command of the chart & the daughter favors the father over the mother?

Offline Dao

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2019, 08:33:16 AM »

Online tyc

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2019, 03:47:27 PM »
I was hopping @JLim could make a comment because I noticed the wealth element in the child chart grows stronger in her next LP.  If what I stated in the previous is true, then the mother & daughter relationship will get better.

At that time, the daughter will properly be looking for a parent that has wealth / resources to grow.  This is just a guess.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2019, 07:32:08 PM »
@JLim ,  can I make this assumption: using what you wrote before about Jia = Mother & Bing = Father.
In the Natal Chart, the father, Bing is strong has EB and rooted in SI & WU.  Jia, the mother, is weak & not rooted.  Thus, Bing takes command of the chart & the daughter favors the father over the mother?
I agree, but that talks more about the capability of the father and mother.  As to the relationship with the parent or who is more beneficial for the child, please refer to my Reply #9.

...I noticed the wealth element in the child chart grows stronger in her next LP.  If what I stated in the previous is true, then the mother & daughter relationship will get better.
I'm afraid don't agree with this one. LP Yi Hai: Hai clashes Si, where in the chart Si performs two work processes in the chart: Xin-Si combination and Si-Chou combination.  Hai is not really desired by the chart owner.  Hai <=> Jia (swaps image with Jia).  So Hai is actually the mother herself.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2019, 07:48:46 PM »
About the assignment of the parent star: I skip the explanations of assigning the parent stars in Mangpai, but the details are explained and discussed through cases in the Mangpai Foundation course.

It is not true, however, that the Wealth Star is not father in Mangpai. Using the proper procedure, we may eventually assign Wealth Star as father.  Mangpai's method is more complex and flexible, I would say.  After all, Bazi has only so many characters in the chart.

Similarly mother.  Indirect Seal (Resource) can be mother too, but not always.

Online tyc

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2019, 01:36:15 AM »
Wow, this discussion is going way beyond my basic understanding.

Offline Dao

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2019, 11:41:28 AM »
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 12:14:46 PM by Dao »