Fivearts.org

Author Topic: * * QUIZ: WHAT'S HIS HIGHEST EDUCATION? WHICH YEAR DID HIS FATHER GET SICK? * *  (Read 3655 times)

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi

1) What's his highest education:
A. Elementary School   B. Middle School   C. Undergraduate Degree   D. Master's/PhD

2) Father was treated for nose & throat cancer.  Between 2006-2012, which year was it?

- You can use any method, from Bazi, ZWDS, Liu Yao, Mei Hua, QMDJ, Tarot, Western astrology etc.
- Please note the order of Bazi pillars: Year-Month-Day-Hour.  The second chart is the 10-year Luck Pillars (Bazi)
- The time is the same with or without solar time adjustment.  Sorry, the birth place cannot provided

The answer will be revealed in a few days.  Come join and guess! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Chary

Great Quiz Master Jlim,

1. D Master/PHD. Resource is stable.
2. 2010. Arrival of Geng

Offline luckiest168

1) D Master’s/Phd
2) Year 2007

Offline Daniela

1. Master's/PhD
2. In 2010... :)

Offline Blink Blink

Dear Master,

1. D. Master/ Phd degree

He starts persue education again in Xin Mao LP.  Hope he can get Phd.

2. 2008 Year Wu Zi. Wu produce Xin which mean throat and Zi make mao unstable so that is the year he got treated.

Best Regards,

:)

Offline J27945

Degree, engineer.
ジョヴァン
玄コング飛星の術師 | https://XKFS.Art

Gmuli

Hmmm... Interesting. I'm wondering between A. Elementary School or B. Middle School.
Lets say B, depending on country(how important it is and how easy it is to quit), parents and stuff may make it difficult to quit way too early.

Would guess after 18 he may have gotten more, but without knowing some of the real life situation can't be sure.

For father I'd say 2007.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
He start on making Career after Father's disease .... he was 31 or 32 years old so he was finished his studies ... and Water element is represenative of what kind of studies was ..
So i vote D. Master's/PhD
And i think father was treated 2010 ... but not sure !!!

thanks
Tientai
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 07:26:47 PM by Tientai »

Offline decha_woo

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Great answers! 

The quiz is still open, please keep the answers coming, if you have some free time on a Sunday...  :D

Offline Mystic

1) middle school
2) 2009

Offline Miss A

Glad, I am not too late :)
I think education level is low. Jia is damaged.
I choose B. Middle School.
C. could be the right answer as Chen combines with Shen.
But I will leave B. answer.

Father's health is weak as the star is in contradiction (Jia in Hai). So Jia in hour is father too.
LP Geng Yin is arrival of Shen and Yin moves Shen - bad sign.
The year.... is very hard. Maybe it is 2011 Xin Mao: Mao moves Shen and Hai. Xin is throat and respiratory system a.k.a nose. Also Mao harms root of Jia and water source in Chen.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:19:29 AM by Miss A »

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Hi all, thanks for participating!  :D :D  The answers are

1) What's his highest education: middle school
2) Father was treated for cancer: 2010 Geng Yin

I think education level is low. Jia is damaged.
Yes, correct!  Jia is Seal (Resource), so it doesn't like being damaged for educational achievement!

Father's health is weak as the star is in contradiction (Jia in Hai). So Jia in hour is father too.
LP Geng Yin is arrival of Shen and Yin moves Shen - bad sign.
Yes, Jia is father!!  This is how Mangpai looks at it. 

Traditional Bazi tends to look at Geng as father star.  But then why father Geng had a problem in LP Geng Yin? 

The year.... is very hard. Maybe it is 2011 Xin Mao: Mao moves Shen and Hai. Xin is throat and respiratory system a.k.a nose. Also Mao harms root of Jia and water source in Chen.
That's very close. 

@Chary   @Gmuli    @luckiest168  @Daniela    @Blink Blink @J27945  @decha_woo  @Tientai   @Mystic @Miss A

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
2. 2010. Arrival of Geng
2. In 2010... :)
Yes, correct!

Lets say B, depending on country(how important it is and how easy it is to quit), parents and stuff may make it difficult to quit way too early.

Would guess after 18 he may have gotten more, but without knowing some of the real life situation can't be sure.
Yes, correct!

And i think father was treated 2010 ... but not sure !!!
Yes, correct! How did you get 2010, using Liu Yao?  ;)

Education level = B. Middle school : Though having Resource and Output, both performs work quite at low level to my view. No support for both during the early LP
Yes, correct!
1) middle school
2) 2009
Yes, #1 is correct!  #2 is very close.  He may have suffered it already in 2009, but I don't have info on 2009 though.

Yes, correct!
The year.... is very hard. Maybe it is 2011 Xin Mao
That's very close.

Offline J27945

" Traditional Bazi tends to look at Geng as father star.  But then why father Geng had a problem in LP Geng Yin?  ".   Don't mind i share my perspective . . . Geng is father in traditional bazi.  I look at Yin first as there is a Yin Hai combination and a Shen Yin clash. This pair basically injure Bing fire inside Yin. Bing relates to intestinal, shoulder and clash happen at upper body plus hidden inside body.

ジョヴァン
玄コング飛星の術師 | https://XKFS.Art