Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Help reading my chart?  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Suzy

Help reading my chart?
« on: April 05, 2018, 02:58:01 PM »
Hello, good day to all master.
Care to read my birth date? Female, 22 august 1991, 00.30 (RAT hour).
City : pontianak. Country : indonesia. Gmt +7

I just read here and there a bit but i get lost how to interpret my bazi
Your help greatly appreciated.

I need to know how my future husband like, is he rich and love me or not?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Help reading my chart?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 07:06:44 PM »
Hi @Suzy , your future husband is somebody older, very capable, born and raised far from your birth city.  He is likely not a businessman, but has a very rewarding position in the company he works for.

Offline Suzy

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 07:58:34 PM »
Hi @Suzy , your future husband is somebody older, very capable, born and raised far from your birth city.  He is likely not a businessman, but has a very rewarding position in the company he works for.

Thanks master jlim reply me

Some of my history:
- father death in 2000
- mother single parent, this year 59 and very healthy
- have 4 sister, i am the youngest
- early life so hard, early age 16 yo started working
- very low education, junior high school
- hard worker and keen to learn anything, so english chinese not too bad
- tend to lazy, have so and too many support, physical or monetary from other people although my self have low income
- pessimistic, like to complain, easily confuse, emotional, mature
- 2017 bad year in financial, 2018 is stressful year

Maybe the history can help for master predict future event, someone told me something like i have 2 husband star, in geng zi lp is arrival of shen and i will attract to other man but not stable in financial. What is the meaning, i am loyal and definitely not easy woman or betray my future husband easily. And someone told me i have fu yin or cry event. Will i really betray my husband or some kind of cry event will happen with husband like separation or divorce?                                                                             

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 05:18:36 AM »
Hi Suzy, can you plot your chart with LPs, so that all members can see them?

Offline Suzy

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 07:42:40 AM »
Hi Suzy, can you plot your chart with LPs, so that all members can see them?

Offline NewMan

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 03:12:20 PM »
Jai wood need solid ground to grow strong. I think your luck will be better when rabbit and tiger E.B appear. You already have a sun. What you need now is dry earth. Try to upgrade yourself. Learn some skills.                                                                                                                                                                                         

Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 12:44:38 AM »
Hi @Suzy, All
Took a look at your chart, most important advise to you is to stay grounded. Takes time to climb the ladder especially for someone with your ambitions.
Walk barefoot on green grass. Chant "Aum Bam" Beej Mantra for your Moon Nakshatra.
Your mother may have forced a lot of her own beliefs onto you, but you do not have to accept all of them.
There is a tug of war going on between your moon and rahu. One part of you is very spiritual but another part is also very material.
Find some time walk around on green grass,meditate and calm your mind. Things will come to you more clearly and easily.
You are just about to start your Mars mahadasha, Mars mahadasha always starts with a transformation.
Mars is also your 7th and 12th lord in your 4th house conjunct your ascendant lord. You could meet your husband by family gathering or from family introduction.
Your husband could be from foreign country but doesn't necessarily mean foreigner.
Could travel to foreign country after marriage.
Many changes should be happening this year, especially 2nd half of the year.
Another great recommendation for you is to start a vegetarian diet maybe 2 weeks in a month, best if you can go completely vegetarian.
This is because of the combust planets in your chart. Definitely should try to avoid beef as much as possible.
One big warning avoid being too materialistic and cultivate more spiritualism, your Moon is debilitated in Scorpio in the Navamsa which can go two ways.
You want it to go the spiritual route and not the materialistic route.

Just my 2cents,
TenVirtues