Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Will I receive the book?  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Sacrar

Will I receive the book?
« on: October 05, 2019, 02:57:45 AM »
I bought a book online (international shippment), but I haven't heard from him for more than 1 month. I fear it was lost during shipment or courier service. I asked: will I receive the book?

It's curious that the original hexagram is Fu (return) and bian gua Yu (Enthusiasm). One would think that it refers to the book being returned to the origin, or being too optimistic that it returns to me (bian gua Enthusiasm), since the lower trigram dominates the upper one.

The line of the book (Parent) that in principle is hidden under the line of the officer (It seems to be in the possession of someone with authority, perhaps the transport agency or customs agent), currently has little Qi, but become visible, since the line that hides (Yin wood, officer) has little strenght (Dead line for day and month branch). The mutation on line of O draws attention (siblings change to parents), and strengthens the original active line (fire generates earth). I don't know what brothers can represent, an outside help but I don't know what kind ...also what mean the changed line 1, asset to sibling, maybe it can mean that the seller has paid me the cost of the book because he already assumes that it has been lost.

in any case it is not clear whether or not I will receive the book. Only the line of the self and Childs is strong energetically.

¿thoughts?

« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 03:12:27 AM by Sacrar »

Gmuli

Re: Will I receive the book?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 09:16:11 AM »
I bought a book online (international shippment), but I haven't heard from him for more than 1 month. I fear it was lost during shipment or courier service. I asked: will I receive the book?

It's curious that the original hexagram is Fu (return) and bian gua Yu (Enthusiasm). One would think that it refers to the book being returned to the origin, or being too optimistic that it returns to me (bian gua Enthusiasm), since the lower trigram dominates the upper one.

The line of the book (Parent) that in principle is hidden under the line of the officer (It seems to be in the possession of someone with authority, perhaps the transport agency or customs agent), currently has little Qi, but become visible, since the line that hides (Yin wood, officer) has little strenght (Dead line for day and month branch). The mutation on line of O draws attention (siblings change to parents), and strengthens the original active line (fire generates earth). I don't know what brothers can represent, an outside help but I don't know what kind ...also what mean the changed line 1, asset to sibling, maybe it can mean that the seller has paid me the cost of the book because he already assumes that it has been lost.

in any case it is not clear whether or not I will receive the book. Only the line of the self and Childs is strong energetically.

¿thoughts?

Well, book will be Resource line. So in this case its hidden behind the Officer.
Will it come out... Its own line produces is, that is beneficial.

But Hidden Lines are messy to work with, so far any rules I have tested fall apart after some time.
So I would say yea, maybe on 11 or 12 oct. or maybe around Noon on the day it is.

Its more for the participation, hidden lines are messy, so will be good to see.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 12:10:09 AM »
My quick explanation ..

(S)elf Zi  and  (O)ther Chou moving lines are bounded up (Liu He ) = there is not any effect on receiving as soon as this stuck with this bound is maintaining...!!

The day that breaks this bound will receive this book ..!!

Let me guess ...

Wu fire Day or Hour ..
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 01:31:23 AM by Tientai »

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 11:19:26 AM »
Hi Sacrar,

Yong Shen of this book is the Second Parent line.  This book comes together with Officer and Qing Long (Dragon). 
Was the book shipped by a large company like FedEx or so?

This line is hidden and cannot get out of hidden mode.  Moreover, the Others line is a Liu He that changes into clash: Chou changes into Wu Fire to clash Self line Zi Water.  Others line is a moving line, so they have already shipped the book.

The short answer is that this particular shipment has been lost.  You can verify with them by contacting them.  If I'm not mistaken, you have already made the payment for this particular, because Self line is a moving Wealth line.  So it's your right to enquire about it.

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 10:12:52 AM »
This book seems to have been sent to the wrong address, Sacrar, there has been an address mix-up:
- Self line changes into a line that clashes Others line
- Others line changes into a line that clashes Self line

Others Siblings line represents the courier employee

You can rectify the issue by talking with the company.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 07:41:09 PM »
Hi Sacrar,

Yong Shen of this book is the Second Parent line.  This book comes together with Officer and Qing Long (Dragon). 
Was the book shipped by a large company like FedEx or so?

This line is hidden and cannot get out of hidden mode.  Moreover, the Others line is a Liu He that changes into clash: Chou changes into Wu Fire to clash Self line Zi Water.  Others line is a moving line, so they have already shipped the book.

The short answer is that this particular shipment has been lost.  You can verify with them by contacting them.  If I'm not mistaken, you have already made the payment for this particular, because Self line is a moving Wealth line.  So it's your right to enquire about it.

I'm not sure who the carrier is since there are many companies involved, but Fedex was the initial one, and PostNord Sweden would currently have the book. Everything else is correct payment has been made and shipping as well.

This book seems to have been sent to the wrong address, Sacrar, there has been an address mix-up:
- Self line changes into a line that clashes Others line
- Others line changes into a line that clashes Self line

Others Siblings line represents the courier employee

You can rectify the issue by talking with the company.

Very interesting, however I have reviewed the address I set and it is correct, unless the carriers have made a mess with my ID number on the line of the second address ::).

I will see what I can do, but at this point it is only time to wait.
If there are news I will update the post.

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 08:38:26 PM »
I'm not sure who the carrier is since there are many companies involved, but Fedex was the initial one, and PostNord Sweden would currently have the book. Everything else is correct payment has been made and shipping as well.
Aha, Fedex!
And was the book shipped from the Northeast direction of your location?
Very interesting, however I have reviewed the address I set and it is correct, unless the carriers have made a mess with my ID number on the line of the second address ::).
The hexagram dynamics suggests that any mistake would be on the Sibling's side: Sibling represents the courier.  The Sibling line does not represent yourself.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 08:23:25 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 08:39:48 PM by Sacrar »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 08:15:33 PM »
The package with the book arrived! This morning I was in the mailbox. Maybe at  Chen-Si-Wu time slot (true solar time)

Today is Jia Xu month and Jia Shen day. Shen combines with Si Parents (book) and clash the Officer (mailman?).

Gmuli you were close !, Maybe on the 12th it could not be delivered and that is why I arrived today since during the weekend the mailman does not distribute packages.

The text of the Beijing seems to be compatible with Liu Yao in this case, 24 as a return and 16 enthusiasm   ;D

By the way, it was not said, but the H24 and the H16 both are a six combinations type...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 08:31:17 PM by Sacrar »

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 08:26:24 PM »
Felicidades, Sacrar  ;D it's good that you have received the book.
How long was the total delivery time since you ordered? And any explanation from the shipper?

Tientai's prediction of Wu Fire day is also close. 12 Oct was the next Wu day after Sacrar's query.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2019, 08:38:35 PM »
Felicidades, Sacrar  ;D it's good that you have received the book.
How long was the total delivery time since you ordered? And any explanation from the shipper?

Tientai's prediction of Wu Fire day is also close. 12 Oct was the next Wu day after Sacrar's query.
It was sent from Chicago on August 28. It has taken more than 1 month and a half to arrive.

No explanation of the shipper, they just told me that I will contact with the seller, which I had already done and made a refund.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2019, 08:44:01 PM »
Very good @Sacrar  that you receive the book package. .
and thanks Jlim for reminding it ..

BTW.. i don't think that
Shen combines with Si Parents (book) and clash the Officer (mailman?).
If I could correct something in my writing now is
The day that breaks this bound will close to have it (the package ) ..!!
.. due to weekend.

Very good exercise  ..
Thanks
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:01:56 PM by Tientai »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2019, 09:15:25 PM »
Very good @Sacrar  that you receive the book package. .
and thanks Jlim for reminding it ..

BTW.. i don't think that
Shen combines with Si Parents (book) and clash the Officer (mailman?).
If I could correct something in my writing now is
The day that breaks this bound will close to have it (the package ) ..!!
.. due to weekend.

Very good exercise  ..
Thanks
yes it is likely that the bound was broken on Wu or Si day, at that time the book has reached the local logistics distribution center, but the distribution between this office and my house has been delayed by the weekend.

Yesterday was Wei day, and this also breaks the bound by hitting O(Other) line (wei-chou).

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2019, 09:24:32 PM »
Dear @Sacrar  .. hi

Yesterday Wei EB is not possible because Sunday all services aren't working. .
Wu is the most crucial day to clash Zi Self line's bound ...!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:54:09 PM by Tientai »

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2019, 09:38:06 PM »
It was sent from Chicago on August 28. It has taken more than 1 month and a half to arrive.

No explanation of the shipper, they just told me that I will contact with the seller, which I had already done and made a refund.
I don't understand the refund, Sacrar. If they had made you a refund, why did you receive the book?