Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Care to read my bazi ?  (Read 5803 times)

Offline PdStelle

Re: Care to read my bazi ?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2018, 05:14:30 PM »
Thanks for the charts, NewMan!

Offline Vvdj

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 03:52:29 PM »
@NewMan thanks for reading, now i'm very confuse if I should continue with him or not I dont want to give a hope if it's not give a good advantage to us. I thought he was the one as he is nobleman for me and vice versa

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 06:49:41 PM »
Hi Vvdj, in general, guys born in Wei year are not good for you.  But this is very broadly speaking.  For relationship compatibility between a man and a woman, it is better to do a Liu Yao divination. 

From your birth chart, marrying below 27 years old is not likely.  But you will be soon 27 anyway...

I noticed that you said you have no DO.  We use different abbreviations in Bazi, do you mean "Direct Officer"?  Is Chou not a DO?

Offline Vvdj

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »
@NewMan : to be honest he has no bigger vision as mine. Most of time while we're talking, I tend to give much information and share a bunch knowledge for him. Only he's a good listener so far. :(
you are right, I have DO in my Chou (Direct officer) I heard it used to show if I will have a compatible husband someday ?
I had fortune teller told mine and she said I have an ability to make my husband rich, I tried to believe this as I think it's a good thing. do you see something from my chart about this 16 Feb 1992 - 2:45 AM ?
and yes again, I swear to myself to married at least 27 y.o not rushing on it only sometime pressure in family. :)

Offline NewMan

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2018, 03:15:26 PM »
Hi vvdj.
I just read bazi for fun and hv not gone to advance lvl. Weather u can prosper your husband or not i hv no clue  :P. Maybe someone who hv study from a master can spend some time to help u out.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Vvdj

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2018, 03:04:33 PM »
@NewMan well I found another guy, he's romanian born at 25 Aug 1990, around 1-2 AM
I found it's funny because his DM exactly same like mine.please gve your opinion about this one :)

Offline J27945

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2018, 05:03:41 PM »
To use: wood and fire

2016 - tiger (wood) got clash. relate to family matters and health affliction. Relates to blood, heart, possible Thalassemia. Risk mental disorder. Easily breakdown.

Current luck Ji Hai, the earth is not useful. Wood is also being harm.

Next one Wu Xu will be better overall (for relationship as well) as water is being controlled.

This year attach, worry is relationship may be short lived or need much effort to keep the fire burning.
ジョヴァン
玄コング飛星の術師 | https://XKFS.Art

Offline NewMan

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2018, 07:57:34 AM »
[Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.]
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 08:02:58 AM by NewMan »
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Rhizome

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2018, 09:14:52 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 09:41:37 PM by Rhizome »

Offline Rhizome

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2018, 09:40:55 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:04:11 PM by Rhizome »

Offline Vvdj

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2018, 08:43:55 AM »
Hi @Rhizome I think you really have an ability to persuade people, does your day master is Yang Water ? xD
the words you picks seems so gentle and melt my heart <3, really appreciate your review.
married on over 30 or 7 years later means 33, not that bad (for me not mysociety at least in chinese blood and indonesian like me they might consider that I'm too picky or no one wants me which is not true hehe).

You're right I just cannot really get along with females friends, or sometimes (don't know if it's only my sensitive feelings) they would feel like I competed her beauty ? LOL.

I have a gay brazilian friend (never asked when is his bday )because he's prefer not to mention it and quite old like 50 ++ he's working in London now and invite me to work there in same company.
We met first time in my current company 2 last year (he's resigned last year) and move to this office.
I'm not confidence with my english skills and also not sure if I can do the job (which is also similar with my current job)
I just feel insecure and think if Ill doing good, I have sky horse which Im sure I would able to work oversea but if it will impact my whole life or romance or else ?

and since I need a fire elements, don't you think Ill better to stay in tropical country ?
It's been such dilema
thank you !

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2018, 05:51:53 PM »
Hi @Rhizome I think you really have an ability to persuade people, does your day master is Yang Water ? xD
the words you picks seems so gentle and melt my heart <3, really appreciate your review.
Wow, Vvdj, I must learn from you how to guess a person's Daymaster after getting acquainted with them only from the forum?
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧