Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Another Case Study - What is His Business / Profession  (Read 1113 times)

Offline ren

Another Case Study - What is His Business / Profession
« on: September 28, 2023, 01:33:16 PM »
Hey All,

What do you think of this man's chart? What type of business / profession do you see? How will his luck flow over the years?

日
辛 丁 己 己
亥 巳 巳 亥

https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&y=1959&m=6&d=4&h=21%3A30&g=7&l=100.5014&y2=2023&m2=9&d2=28&h2=11%3A05&g2=0&l2=0

I will post his name after a few people post their opinions.

Ren

anil ambani

"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Another Case Study - What is His Business / Profession
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 03:53:21 AM »
Hi ren, interesting chart!

In Mangpai, this chart has the Wealth Commanding Officer structure.  In this structure, both Wealth and Officer Stars represents wealth (money).  Here are some important points of the structure:
- One Wealth Star (Xin)
- More than one Officer Star (two Hai's)
- Officer is not completely controlled.  The reason: the two Si control the two Hai.  However, Hour Hai is produced by Xin, so Officer is not completely controlled.

Hour Pillar is extremely important here.  If the hour is correct, then this person seems to be super wealthy.  If the Hour was instead:
- Geng Xu (previous hour): this chart only has one Officer
- Ren Zi (next hour): this chart has no Wealth Star
The structure is not met, and he is not super wealthy.

For registered students, we had an in-depth discussion 5 years ago about this specific chart structure in Wealth Commanding Officer and Officer Commanding Wealth

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023, 05:41:16 AM »
If I use Symbolic Stars: Many travelling stars in the branch, so likely a life of moving about.

If I use elemental interactions, Hai clash Si, so DO is the dominate element in the branches.
In the stems, Xin is protected by the Ji earths as bridge, preventing clashes from incoming Ding fires.
Xin is Wealth.
So with healthy Wealth and DO = likely a government official as career, and one that requires substantial travelling.

Since fire is his peer element, the Hai-clash-Si suggest poorer friend luck due to orderliness.
Coupled with the high likelihood that his has a travelling life, this would make sense since all the moving about requires a disciplined lifestyle to cope, and this disallow him time to build strong bonds with people around him.
Friend luck also in void, so that is another way to look at reason for fewer close friends.

On the family front, relationship with father is better than mother (there is wealth, but no resource).
But overall not much influence from parents due to void in month pillar.
Likely married, given 1 safe wealth star, but maybe an average relationship at best because void in day pillar.
If married will have 2 kids, with chances leaning towards girls (2 officer, and are direct).

Because of all the voids, lack of mother luck, and poor friend luck, I would say this person grew up rather independent.

Age 9-18:
Very outspoken, strong earth LP

Age 19-28:
More chances to build friends

Age 29-38:
Lost of wealth due to peers (Bing-Xin combine, Rob Wealth on Wealth)
Some problems with career due to either lack of thinking/consideration/morals (Yin-Hai combine, Resource affecting Career) or could be a mother problem.

Age 39-48:
Continued problems with career and morality/house/mother.
Xin clash Yi (loss of resource)
Chou clash Hai (career affected)

Age 49-58:
Jia-Ji combine, less output, probably less vocal, less display of his capabilities.
Zi increases his career luck.
Perhaps age has wizened him and he adjust his outward personality to fit, which is just right for making him shine at work.
Or maybe even a 3rd kid.

Age 59-68:
Strongest point in this career with the strong water LP.
Still travelling.

Offline Jiyou

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 07:57:00 AM »
Chart holder is from Thailand?

Offline kirsten

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2023, 05:24:59 AM »
Hello, this is a nice strong fire DM who can run his own business .., strong because he is born in month of fire
the structure is output growing wealth -- ji earth producing xin metal -- and there are two ji earth

we see that metal is wealth element, so metal is very good for his business. for example: banking, finance, heavy machinery, automobile

He has luck pillars with wood elements, so he has smooth luck... no fire can survive nicely without wood

Gmuli

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2023, 11:33:02 AM »
If I use Symbolic Stars: Many travelling stars in the branch, so likely a life of moving about.

This seems to work very well, even for some other symbolic stars as an approach. Thanks. : )

Offline ren

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2023, 05:47:08 PM »

Offline ren

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2023, 06:13:51 PM »
Hey,

The way I read things,

日
辛 丁 己 己
亥 巳 巳 亥

Ding produces Ji which produces Xin.
Xin in the hour has the nice Xin Hai pillar.
Metal and water can be finance and business.   Fire can be show man.
Wealth in the hour pillar, out the door, self business, Hai hour and year, international.
Controlling international money chart.

Ren

Offline Chary

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2023, 07:49:58 AM »
Hai sub-LP (2018-23) was very problematic for him

Offline Jiyou

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2023, 05:17:11 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2023, 01:40:10 PM »
Chart of his brother is split into this topic: Mukesh Ambani (India's billionaire)

Although he once went bankrupt, he has always been a billionaire pretty much throughout his life, even until today. 
As of February 2023, the net worth of Anil Ambani, the younger sibling of billionaire and Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani, is Rs 250 crore ($2.5 billion) as of February 2023.

Yes, we do use this Symbolic Star in Mangpai, with this same interpretation.  Going further, analyzing the Month Pillar that's conjoined with the Day Branch: Ji-Si and Si, this indicates that he never leaves his country/city of birth (India/Mumbai) permanently.

Offline Jiyou

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2023, 05:09:00 PM »
Although he once went bankrupt, he has always been a billionaire pretty much throughout his life, even until today.

As of February 2023, the net worth of Anil Ambani, the younger sibling of billionaire and Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani, is Rs 250 crore ($2.5 billion) as of February 2023.

You're right JLim!  Missed out on this point that he's still a billionaire!
Initially I thought it was gameover for him when he said that he was zero net worth in 2020 , but after re-reading it, I think I'm wrong in view that wikipedia did state " ...(Anil) declared before a UK court in February 2020 that his net worth is zero and he is bankrupt, although the veracity of that claim is in question"