Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Luck in business  (Read 1326 times)

Offline zImmortal

Luck in business
« on: August 04, 2020, 02:46:20 PM »
Heylo everyone, have recently started learning MP but still abit unsure on aspects such as tomb and efficacy of work done.....I am abit unsure of the gang involved, i think it would be Metal water gang do work on the rest, but then the RW on DW seems to be abit unfavourable for me bc in real life i have only ever gotten hurt by metal....And i was wondering if
1. If 子未 harm have high efficacy in work
2.Does 午 close the 未 if yes does 寅 open the tomb
3.Would 乙卯 be a good LP to start business, bc i initially tried to test out in real life(not business) to see impact...Geng combining with Yi does not seem really good for me..
4.Is there a high chance i would go to jail in 丙辰 lp?
5.What does it mean for Year Pillar 壬午 Pillar combination..

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR ANY HELP 😊😊🙏🙏

DOB: 29/12/2002 Solar time: Tiger hour
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 03:19:54 PM by zImmortal »

Offline NewMan

Re: Luck in business
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 07:29:12 AM »
So young and you start learning Bazi? You got no job experience at all?
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 08:42:33 AM »
@NewMan Hahah yeap started learning since Sec 4...all self taught- probably due to EG working with IR....In terms of work, i do not have any office experience..But i do invest and i know how to read finacial statements, conduct somewhat of business analysis, I always self educate alot, from books podcast, YouTube channels, Business talks....generally i would say i dont really have a fervent interest in studying conventional subject even though i am in JC, this year A levels but i can if i wanted to i could study...even this year the pandemic propelled me to learn more business topics and stock portfolio redistribution. But i really want to go all out into business probably bc of EG control 7k structure(traditional bazi) and IR steal EG seen as good in trad bazi for weak DM ..... I will definitely start a business probably during Uni....I tend to work very hard when it comes to unconventional topics even Bazi hahahaha

My favourite topic in JC is Economics and i tend to use both my business knowledge and Econs together A few times advising another one of my friend who also is interested in stocks... so i would example explain that eg. SG Vicom is a derived demand service and thus would take longer time to recover from the pandemic...finacials and what it means....compare to industry..(this was when he asked abt this stock)..I feel financial statements are like the fundamentals to see the health of a business.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 08:55:29 AM by zImmortal »

Offline NewMan

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 10:59:22 AM »
If I just look at your Bazi I see DM not rooted. Hour rw sitting on wealth. Are you generous to your friends or they quite offen ask you for financial help?
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 11:14:37 AM »
Nope not really i tend to be very conserved with spending, no one in my friend circle has needed financial help...

Offline NewMan

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2020, 11:37:13 AM »
Tks for your feedback. Wealth in EB usually carefully with their money. I ll let others look into your chart.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2020, 01:35:00 PM »
@NewMan No probs 😊 Thanks Alot  ;D

Offline Rhizome

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2020, 04:03:45 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2020, 06:01:15 AM »
Hi @Rhizome ,
Thank you for looking at my chart.....I'm Male. Specifically i was wondering whether the next LP would be good to go into business, I'm not sure if Mangpai splits into 5yr 5yr. And I'm not sure which industry and where i would do good in....THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙂