Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Liu Yao for Relationship Query: Should I contact him again today and ask him to meet up tomorrow?  (Read 6389 times)

Offline Gmuli

[Moderating note: offshoot of Quiz-32, click on red link to go]

Thank you, I think I understand the idea.  We look at only what we need and try to see what will reflect it better.
I have to expand it a little, if you don't mind. : )

The question came because of a few examples that I can't seem to find a correct way to read.
Some in the other forums, some from people I know.

Lets say a girl asks when she will have a boyfriend. And we don't have Officer anywhere, but on Ti.
I very much like the idea that Ti line shows what she is thinking about and it works in practice. So in this case she is thinking about a guy, that part is obvious, as that is what she is asking about.

However, how can we find when the guy will show up?
More so if there is no real life person that she has in mind and we can search in the lines.

I have seen a few suggested ways to work with this.
One says that we consider Yong a potential guy and we see when is relationship possible. However it doesn't seem to work in practice, as sometimes I would read it that Ti and Yong should have combination or other relation, but in the Yong day/month nothing changes, as there is no guy around still.

What I thought around that time would be that as there is no Officer anywhere but in her mind, that just means there is no potential guy that we can look at.However similar arrangement showed up in a question for ex-bf, where there is clearly a real person.

So back on the practical question. What do we do when someone asks when will something happen and the 6 relation is on Ti?
(can also work if asking for a job and Officer is on ti).

Sadly I can't find most of the examples, as it was a year ago. Only one I can find is from the other forums, in here the question is:
Should I contact him again today and ask him to meet up tomorrow?

In a situation where they were already broken up. The relationship didn't work after that, I think.

占事:
出生时间:年 性别:女 起卦方式:网上摇卦
起卦时间:2017年05月12日06时29分
起卦农历:丁酉年四月十七日卯时
立夏:2017年05月05日15时42分   中华预测网
芒种:2017年06月05日19时57分 http://www.zhycw.com
神煞:天乙—子申 福星—未 日禄—午 羊刃—巳 驿马—巳 桃花—子 华盖—未
干支:丁酉年 乙巳月 己亥日 丁卯时
旬空:辰巳  寅卯  辰巳  戌亥

六神  伏神    离宫:火风鼎          巽宫:风天小畜
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
勾陈       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟己巳火     ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母辛卯木  
朱雀       ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙己未土 应×→ ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟辛巳火  
青龙       ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财己酉金  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙辛未土 应
玄武       ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财辛酉金     ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙甲辰土  
白虎       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼辛亥水 世   ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母甲寅木  
滕蛇 父母己卯木 ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙辛丑土  ×→ ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼甲子水 世

So in here, he is on her mind. But we know that. Its not exactly the same as the questions I mention above,  as it isn't about timing and it isn't about the relationship directly, but its the same arrangement I can't seem to place.

But lets say the question was "when will I have a bf" and we have this arrangement. How can we read it?

Thank you again. : )

Offline Dao

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.] (Hidden Notes: On Ti/Yong and Yong Shen...)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 04:15:03 PM by Dao »

Offline Gmuli

@Dao
Hi.
How would you read the timing issue then?When will she have boyfriend if she has hex like this and why.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 05:23:38 PM by Gmuli »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
@Dao
Hi.
How would you read the timing issue then?When will she have boyfriend if she has hex like this and why.

Dear @Gmuli .. hi ..
My opinion is even if one asks when something is going to happen ... the Divinity is a step ahead to our decisions... so maybe give a picture of what is happening .. !!
I think with a quick reading if indeed she is in 2nd Ti line that is unmoving and reveals her though or feeli gs over her guy .. she is self bound by the Hai water day...

Then Yong is Other party or guy's thinking process. ?? .. who knows ..!!
Perhaps he hopes to to have a speech (or relations) with another Woman in making a family (child birth).
See 4th  and 5th moving lines ...
That's why don't take decisions for when. .. !! 
Tientai

Offline Dao

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Gmuli

@Dao
Hi.

Dear @Gmuli .. hi ..
My opinion is even if one asks when something is going to happen ... the Divinity is a step ahead to our decisions... so maybe give a picture of what is happening .. !!
I think with a quick reading if indeed she is in 2nd Ti line that is unmoving and reveals her though over her guy .. she is self bound by the Hai water day...

Then Yong is Yong/Other party or his thinking process. ?? .. who knows ..!!
Perhaps he hopes to to have a speech (or relations) with another Woman in making a family (child birth).
See 4th  and 5th moving lines ...
That's why don't take decisions for when. .. !! 
Tientai

Hi. : )
But that is the thing, whos thinking process?He isn't on the lines, so nowhere to be found... Why are we having his thinking if he isn't there at all...
Other party - yea, but that is the problem, if Yong shows the other party(him), why are we looking at Officer when we can find one...

So its confusing situation. : )
Back then I read it that he isn't at all in the situation. She is asking, but he is nowhere to be found, as in similar examples he won't be on Yong, and there was no way he would be in Officer.
It seemed to be clear...

I have doubts, lately... The idea about changing Ti depending if we ask for someone else... It took me long time to figure that out, even though it was said plainly in more then one place. So I just continued from there. : )

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Dear @Gmuli ..

I think .. indirectly
We don't search for " the when" this meeting will done
On this case is seen more obviously the factor or "what happens" !!!

Is not necessarily to search for Officer as to be expected on Yong line or in upper Gua
... still this implicate the intention of himself (guy) in Yong place ..
But anyway what was the outcome of this case ?
Thanks for discussion
Tientai

« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 07:41:23 AM by Tientai »

Offline The-Monk

Lets say a girl asks when she will have a boyfriend. And we don't have Officer anywhere, but on Ti.
I very much like the idea that Ti line shows what she is thinking about and it works in practice. So in this case she is thinking about a guy, that part is obvious, as that is what she is asking about.

This works in certain types of questions only.
The other meaning it can provide is there is a guy in her heart right now, and therefore she has no room for anyone else.

More so if there is no real life person that she has in mind and we can search in the lines.

I believe this has been covered or at least glossed over by others already.

One says that we consider Yong a potential guy and we see when is relationship possible. However it doesn't seem to work in practice, as sometimes I would read it that Ti and Yong should have combination or other relation, but in the Yong day/month nothing changes, as there is no guy around still.

After reading what you have posted, I think you may need to check on your definitions. Your Yong and Ti usage sounds like it may be helping towards the confusion you have with what you read by others.

But overall, if this was in a reading done about a person asking. Then there are two things to consider:

One:
1. She has someone in their heart already. As Officer sitting on Self Line.
2. They will hold onto this ideal for a long time. This Officer line is sitting in the Day.
3. They will not rellinquish this ideal for a long while. This Officer line is gaining too much support from other moving lines.

Two:
1. The "Other" Line is important, as a relationship is more than just what you are after. It involves another person as well. Therefore you cannot just look at Officer Lines.
2. The Other Line although can work with the Self Line, also is against wanting to be with them. This is from Other being an Offspring Line that would run counter to an Officer, therefore there will be no Romance so long as one of these two counter parts remain in place.
3. Many suitors and the potential relationships will not get off the ground, as their beliefs and goals are not the same, or run very contrary to each other. The Other Line changes into Snake (Sibling), that clashes with Self Line.
4. In addition, many suitors will lose interest in them, or outright lie and fib. The Snake is Void/Empty.

So back on the practical question. What do we do when someone asks when will something happen and the 6 relation is on Ti?

As I have said previously. You look at the question first.

Relationship, needs another person. And their desire to be with you as well. Simply meeting up with a person is not enough. So looking for the arrival (or timing) of a person arriving in a persons life is fruitless in this type of question. Also, if using this example, the person must let go of their ideal before they can start a relationship. You are therefore looking at the removal of their ideal. In that example. Snake to clash away the ideal, as well as to fill the Void/Empty in the changed Other line.

Work follows along a slightly similar pathway. As you need to be hired these days in the modern world, and that often involves another person willing to take you on. So if you do not take that into considertaion, having the zest and drive to go for something as is shown by having the goal you are looking for sitting on the Self Line, is simply not enough. Or indeed, if it is a hurdle in itself (as in the case of the example for relationships as explained above).

But lets say the question was "when will I have a bf" and we have this arrangement. How can we read it?

When the girl can accept a guy finally and not be held back by her idealised version. That is the first part needed. The rest is what everyone does for a reading already. Officer Line, etc.

Offline Gmuli

The-Monk: Thank you, this helps a lot.

Tientai: I'm not sure, specifically for the meeting, I think it didn't work out. The topic is somewhere in the archive of the other forum, somewhere in free charts readings.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I briefly answered how I see this case hex. you posted ... Perhaps gave some help..!!!

Many thanks to @The-Monk  who explained with great detail .....

Offline Gmuli

Tientai: Thank you. : )

Offline Dao

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 03:00:31 PM by Dao »

Offline firelink

This works in certain types of questions only.
The other meaning it can provide is there is a guy in her heart right now, and therefore she has no room for anyone else.

Yes totally agree, she is already on officer line , therefore there is already someone in her mind. The other way to interpret it , is there is someone that she can be with , this someone is located near her place. The first line moving said that she can change her mind and accept to be someone else that she can consider as her boyfriend. Unfortunatly , the other party don't really want as it is on Child and when moving it s produce back the child. Therefore , it s not a question of when , but how . The she need to toss another time coin in order to have a more detail for her question about how to get a BF , but Monk have already answered quiet extensively this one . So at the end of the day , she should change her mind and her question.

I believe this has been covered or at least glossed over by others already.

After reading what you have posted, I think you may need to check on your definitions. Your Yong and Ti usage sounds like it may be helping towards the confusion you have with what you read by others.

But overall, if this was in a reading done about a person asking. Then there are two things to consider:

One:
1. She has someone in their heart already. As Officer sitting on Self Line.
2. They will hold onto this ideal for a long time. This Officer line is sitting in the Day.
3. They will not rellinquish this ideal for a long while. This Officer line is gaining too much support from other moving lines.

Two:
1. The "Other" Line is important, as a relationship is more than just what you are after. It involves another person as well. Therefore you cannot just look at Officer Lines.
2. The Other Line although can work with the Self Line, also is against wanting to be with them. This is from Other being an Offspring Line that would run counter to an Officer, therefore there will be no Romance so long as one of these two counter parts remain in place.
3. Many suitors and the potential relationships will not get off the ground, as their beliefs and goals are not the same, or run very contrary to each other. The Other Line changes into Snake (Sibling), that clashes with Self Line.
4. In addition, many suitors will lose interest in them, or outright lie and fib. The Snake is Void/Empty.

As I have said previously. You look at the question first.

Relationship, needs another person. And their desire to be with you as well. Simply meeting up with a person is not enough. So looking for the arrival (or timing) of a person arriving in a persons life is fruitless in this type of question. Also, if using this example, the person must let go of their ideal before they can start a relationship. You are therefore looking at the removal of their ideal. In that example. Snake to clash away the ideal, as well as to fill the Void/Empty in the changed Other line.

Work follows along a slightly similar pathway. As you need to be hired these days in the modern world, and that often involves another person willing to take you on. So if you do not take that into considertaion, having the zest and drive to go for something as is shown by having the goal you are looking for sitting on the Self Line, is simply not enough. Or indeed, if it is a hurdle in itself (as in the case of the example for relationships as explained above).

When the girl can accept a guy finally and not be held back by her idealised version. That is the first part needed. The rest is what everyone does for a reading already. Officer Line, etc.

Offline Gmuli

Hi again. : )
I'm rereading some old topics and I was thinking about what Jlim mention that in Liu Yao its Self and Other and not Ti and Yong... I think it makes a lot of sense, then one Trigram becomes what is nearby the person the other what is near the others.

However, I'm interested in your view to it as well.
So then on the question...  How would you define Self/Others(or Ti and Yong?) in Liu Yao context?

And that would be different depending on the question, of course, but there have to be some general definition.

Offline Gmuli

There was an extra  questions that come up with that that I wanted to ask before.

But the Sibling line will produce the Yong line(Si>Wei), so shouldn't it interact only with its original line and not with Ti as well?