Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Request for Bazi reading (Mang Pai basis) for work, romance  (Read 1018 times)

Offline jt

Hi there,

Could I kindly seek a request for a reading on a mangpai basis for
Male
December 3
19:43PM

Want to know career outlook and if better (make more money) as a salaried employee or to do own gig / business

Want to know also love / romance outlook

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Request for Bazi reading (Mang Pai basis) for work, romance
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 02:41:00 PM »
Hi jt, where is your birth city?  This is needed to ascertain the Hour Pillar.  With either hour, it looks like you are better off developing your career.  The chart works by using Water to control Officer Ding inside Xu, and Xu is in the Guest location.

Y       M      D        Hour
Ren    Xin    Geng    Yi   /  Bing
 Xu     Hai    Shen   You /   Xu

Offline jt

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 03:51:09 PM »
Hi jt, where is your birth city?  This is needed to ascertain the Hour Pillar.  With either hour, it looks like you are better off developing your career.  The chart works by using Water to control Officer Ding inside Xu, and Xu is in the Guest location.

Y       M      D        Hour
Ren    Xin    Geng    Yi   /  Bing
 Xu     Hai    Shen   You /   Xu

Hi JLim, thank you for taking time to look into this and small coincidence on the initials and family name as well

I am born in Singapore but I have been told I am more a Bing Xu by some classical bazi practitioners

When you say with either pillar, better off developing own career, you mean regardless Yi You or Bing Xu, I would see more money in venturing out on own or developing career in a firm. I have, for the most part of last 12-14 years been with financial institutions and pay-off had been generally well and increasing until earlier this year where I got let go.

May be cumulative of bad life decisions (to join a smaller firm two years back) and GENG ZI pillar but maybe I would be able to get some insights from you

When you mention Xu being in the Guest location, is it the Xu in the Year pillar?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 04:06:22 PM »
I am born in Singapore but I have been told I am more a Bing Xu by some classical bazi practitioners
Being born in Singapore means your chart is Yi You hour.  Actually the You or Rooster hour is independent of the Bazi school, whether Mangpai or classical etc.
Verification: with the Bing Xu hour, you are likely to be enjoying a career as a government officer.  Your work also tends to be mobile with frequent business trips.

Y       M       D        H
Ren    Xin    Geng     Yi   
 Xu     Hai    Shen    You

May be cumulative of bad life decisions (to join a smaller firm two years back) and GENG ZI pillar but maybe I would be able to get some insights from you
Yes, the Geng from this year combines with your Wealth (Hour Yi) as well.  This is seen as a "competition" -->  directly or indirectly there is a backstabbing or jealousy from your colleague

When you mention Xu being in the Guest location, is it the Xu in the Year pillar?
Yes, Xu in the Year.  "Guest" means the job "belongs to others", instead of to yourself in the case of venturing out on your own.

Offline jt

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 04:42:18 PM »
Verification: with the Bing Xu hour, you are likely to be enjoying a career as a government officer.  Your work also tends to be mobile with frequent business trips.

Not government but a lot of travel regionally (and globally, although more in the last decade pillar)

Got it. So I should consider myself Yi You? Thank you for your explanation.

Yes, the Geng from this year combines with your Wealth (Hour Yi) as well.  This is seen as a "competition" -->  directly or indirectly there is a backstabbing or jealousy from your colleague

Yes, Xu in the Year.  "Guest" means the job "belongs to others", instead of to yourself in the case of venturing out on your own.

Will things improve this year (now that we are in second half ZI) or will it be bad until next year (and is it full year bad; from classical perspective I was told challenging because of metal and earth pillar next year)?

Can i clarify on your advice if you mean (i) to venture out or do things which pays more direct / variable as result on own efforts or (ii) to continue as a salaried employee? Sorry I got a bit confused by the "Guest explanation"

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 11:09:21 AM »
Hi jt,
Got it. So I should consider myself Yi You? Thank you for your explanation.
Yes, I definitely think so.  I have done so many charts from Singapore and Peninsular Malaysia born in 1982 and later.  The hour pillar of many of these charts is adjusted by one hour with matching analysis.

It means that you are better off developing your career as a salaried employee.