Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Mobile apps views ideas  (Read 945 times)

Gmuli

Mobile apps views ideas
« on: July 13, 2022, 03:05:16 PM »
As mentioned before, we are planning to start moving to mobile development with some different apps with somewhat different aim this time around.

While on that, I was thinking of moving the WWG site as mobile app to test the whole process, from development to the google playstore. People have asked about it and it seems good idea for testing project to get used to everything.
Since we aren't working with anyone, currently, the idea was to move the normal calculator that is on the main site now.

That also seems nice idea to see if we can make some more mobile friendly views for it.

Now seems great time for it, if someone wants some different view and they can post screenshot
of how they imagine it looking, I can look into adding that as well. I think it can be interesting project. Just testing for future apps, but maybe it can be nice app by itself with time as well.

So the short idea - testing movement to mobile apps, so ideas of alternative looks for the WWG calculator we can add can be posted now. If its easy enough to do we can add them in the future app.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Mobile apps views ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 03:04:16 PM »
Great initiative, Gmuli! First of all, can you post in this topic the link to the website version?  Who knows there are guests who only read this topic and never used the website version, but are interested in this mobile version.

Gmuli

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 08:18:03 PM »
Sure, thanks!
The site is here:
https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/

The WWG part of it. : )

Offline vadim

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 11:53:37 AM »
The app is a good idea! Personally, I made a bookmark in my phone on the desktop and go to the site. I use this calculator more often than I say hello . I have nowhere to go without him. If there is an application, it will also be good.