Fivearts.org

Author Topic: * * QUIZ: MATCH THE PERSON WITH THE RIGHT PROFESSION * *  (Read 8402 times)

Offline Albert the Scorpio

Re: * * QUIZ: MATCH THE PERSON WITH THE RIGHT PROFESSION * *
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2018, 05:48:47 PM »
Hello Sir JLim. I'd like to guess again even tho I got it wrong previously.

I think she's married. I know she has three 7K stars and HO month branch,
so marriage might be difficult.

But Ji Hai decade in July 2018, she has chance of getting married. 

Offline J27945

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2018, 05:47:24 PM »
C) Male is banker, female is banker
You answered correctly and so quickly after I posted!  I almost thought you were behind my back when I was typing!  ;D
both are bankers

- male can be either banker or homemaker but I will bet on banker. He has recognition and authority in his work palace. It wouldn't make sense to waste his talent and be a homemaker. But it's possible he can have authority in his household.
Correct! And indeed, he has recognition and authority in his work place.
I picked C.
Correct!
Woman has high position, Male is gambler/day trader probably.
As a cashier, the woman's position is not the lowest level. She's still very young and can develop further.
Male being a gambler/day trader is likely.  And after all he is the finance industry itself.  But I have not checked yet with him.
lol... @JLim
got similar example in the cases i seen (but arrange slightly differs, so was a gut feel kinda  thing)
^_^

Not married.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 06:03:05 PM by J27945 »
ジョヴァン
玄コング飛星の術師 | https://XKFS.Art

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2018, 04:48:13 AM »
But Ji Hai decade in July 2018, she has chance of getting married.
Right, she is not married yet.  I think it's due to the Xu-Wei punishment.  I agree that Ji Hai decade (2018-2028) she has a chance, because Hai-Wei is Ban He (half San He).

Not married.
You're right again!  ;D ;D

Offline JR

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2018, 03:07:21 PM »
Thanks all for participating.  The answer: both are bankers!  ;)  Male is a bank director, while female is a bank cashier.

PLEASE CHOOSE ONE ANSWER:
A) Male is banker, female is homemaker
B) Male is homemaker, female is banker
C) Male is banker, female is banker
D) Male is homemaker, female is homemaker

Male chart:
-  The chart uses Cai (Wealth) and Shi Shen (Eating God).  And then it uses Sha (Seven Killings) too
-  DM combines with Cai;  Chen-Shen combination is Shi Shen and Cai performing work together
-  Xin produces Ren to control Bing.  Sha performing work to control Parallel Star means the man "controls his colleagues", so he has authority

Let me quote a good answer by one of my students (given in another board in this forum):
I think the answer is C.
Male: ... Ren = Hai in year. Xin also produces Hai: Guan Sha with Cai cap ...
Hai harms Cai Shen-Shen. Chen - 2 Shen is work. Chen can not entomb Hai because of the harm. Chen as working Output: he has a degree.
Does Hai damage the work of Chen-Shen-Shen?
The "Guan Sha with Cai cap" refers to the Xin Hai Year Pillar, which is one of the images used in Mangpai.  This image refers to authority or officialdom.  Ren = Hai means this officialdom belongs to him.
Shen harming Hai means he has another way of making money.  The Month Pillar Bing Shen means he is into some partnership outside his main job (Bing is Friends, sitting on Shen Wealth, and this pillar combines with Chen).

Miss A is also right that he has a degree.  First he graduate from a 3-year college, working for a while, and then continued up to a doctoral degree!

Why banker? Because Shen Metal is an image of bank/finance, Ren represents numbers, and his chart makes use of Cai. 

Female chart:  let me quote again Miss A:
Female: 2 Xin have work to do - combine with Bing. She is smart and has a degree.
3 Wei can control Shen I guess but not sure, as Fire/Woos in Wei controls Metal. So Shen is in month, it represents banks. Bing can also control Shen.
Still Wei is not very effective to control Shen but she has 3.  In LP Ji Hai Hai helps to control Shen.
Yes, I agree with everything here, except that LP Ji Hai is irrelevant since it has just started this very year.  She has just finished LP Wu Xu, where Xu further controls Shen.

Why banker?  Because Shen and Xin are Metal that can represent banking/finance, and they also represent "Wealth" for her.  In Mangpai, when the chart has no Cai, Output is taken as Wealth.  So she manages wealth. 

Miss A is right again that she has a degree.  She has a master's degree.
Such a weak self a Bank manager? Could he be a follow wealth?

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2018, 05:32:34 PM »

Y     M      D        H
Xin   Bing   Bing   Ren
Hai  Shen  Shen  Chen

Based on traditional Bazi, this is not a Follow chart, because (1) this is a Yang DM, so it's hard to follow, (2) there is Bing as Friend. 

Let's assume though that this is Follow Wealth, because Wealth occupies the Month Branch, and there are 3 Wealth Stars.  However, it's also said that Follow Wealth does not like Friend/Parallel Star.  And this chart has it in the Month. 

Moreover his career was good in LP Gui Si, why so in an LP when Parallel is strengthened through Si Fire?  :-\

Offline JR

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2018, 11:06:50 PM »

Y     M      D        H
Xin   Bing   Bing   Ren
Hai  Shen  Shen  Chen

Based on traditional Bazi, this is not a Follow chart, because (1) this is a Yang DM, so it's hard to follow, (2) there is Bing as Friend. 

Let's assume though that this is Follow Wealth, because Wealth occupies the Month Branch, and there are 3 Wealth Stars.  However, it's also said that Follow Wealth does not like Friend/Parallel Star.  And this chart has it in the Month. 

Moreover his career was good in LP Gui Si, why so in an LP when Parallel is strengthened through Si Fire?  :-\

PETER Leung of HK once said there are no follow leader charts in Blindmens,or maybe i misunderstood him

since this is yin dm do you think it is a follow leader?
ding ding xin xin
wei wei chou chou
9 jan 1962 male
https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&n=GUY&y=1962&m=1&d=9&h=14%3A14&g=0&l=-9.52

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2018, 04:14:27 AM »
Hi JR, as I wrote above, I was answering using traditional Bazi. But I'm myself a Mangpai user, and Peter is right that there is no follow structures in Mangpai (Blindman School).

As you can see, using the Follow Wealth structure in traditional Bazi, we cannot understand why he enjoyed a good career in Si LP (Snake Luck Pillar)

Offline JR

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2018, 12:51:04 PM »
Hi JR, as I wrote above, I was answering using traditional Bazi. But I'm myself a Mangpai user, and Peter is right that there is no follow structures in Mangpai (Blindman School).

As you can see, using the Follow Wealth structure in traditional Bazi, we cannot understand why he enjoyed a good career in Si LP (Snake Luck Pillar)
yes he has one companion without root and a little wood in chen. It`s weird. But gui is career for bing and si helped him.I  think weak or strong has noting to do with person being weak or lack self esteem.It simply shows difficult circumstances
i know someone with similar chart but i dont think he is follow,his life isnt exactly easy,lived abroad for 2 years doing pizzas and dish washing,and is low key,quite normal,not a rebel or Flamboyant HO style
2 nov 1970
           dm
ji bing bing geng
chou xu xu xu
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 12:56:21 PM by JR »

Offline JR

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2018, 01:07:28 PM »

Y     M      D        H
Xin   Bing   Bing   Ren
Hai  Shen  Shen  Chen

doesnt bing xin transform?

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2018, 02:17:31 PM »
In Mangpai, we do not recognize transformation, whether Daymaster or other Stems.

Offline JR

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2018, 02:39:03 PM »
In Mangpai, we do not recognize transformation, whether Daymaster or other Stems.

makes sense cause some transformations create pillars that dont exist

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2018, 04:38:21 AM »

Exactly! Below is what I studied in traditional Bazi, please note that we do not follow the below in Mangpai:

Bing DM combines with Xin and transforms to Water.  Transformation is allowed because Shen is Metal Branch, and Metal produces Water.  Inside Shen is Ren, so the transformation result is Ren Water.  But Ren Hai Pillar does not exist!

Not only that, I was taught in traditional Bazi that transformation "removes" the element representation.  Bing+Xin transforms to Water, so Spouse Star and Wealth are "removed".  In my opinion, this reduces information obtained from the chart. 

Y     M      D        H
Xin   Bing   Bing   Ren
Hai  Shen  Shen  Chen

Offline JR

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2018, 12:05:48 PM »

Exactly! Below is what I studied in traditional Bazi, please note that we do not follow the below in Mangpai:

Bing DM combines with Xin and transforms to Water.  Transformation is allowed because Shen is Metal Branch, and Metal produces Water.  Inside Shen is Ren, so the transformation result is Ren Water.  But Ren Hai Pillar does not exist!

Not only that, I was taught in traditional Bazi that transformation "removes" the element representation.  Bing+Xin transforms to Water, so Spouse Star and Wealth are "removed".  In my opinion, this reduces information obtained from the chart. 

Y     M      D        H
Xin   Bing   Bing   Ren
Hai  Shen  Shen  Chen
why would the ancient texts teach hese combinations??

Offline Dao

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2018, 02:31:00 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2018, 09:43:35 PM »
Simple example with only EBs to understand better:

H......D.....M....Y
x.......x......x....x
Mao..Yin...Si...Wei
Does Mao and Yin fall in tomb of Wei or not? What is the impact of the harm (Yin-Si) for this tomb of wood?
Due to the harm, Yin cannot go into Wei Tomb. And consequently, Mao just combines with Wei.