Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Claim for refund  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Sacrar

Claim for refund
« on: June 26, 2020, 01:43:25 AM »
I present this recent case. I did not receive a book from a seller on a collectible trading online platform, so before demanding a refund for not receiving the book, I asked: will I get a refund?

https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/17,0,0,1,1,0,0,7,3,2020-06-21,00:37

I saw Chen wealth in Self, which strong by Month and Day could be false emptiness (¿?). I saw Wu fire Offsprings strong in fourth line that could come out to support Chen earth (feishen Hai is very weak, weak by Month and Day). Sixth line bound and is supported by the month of Wu. Could the line perhaps have moved by that conjunction rule (Liu He) with month produce movement (some use it).

However, on the 22nd I contacted the seller and he refused to refund my money, he told me that he was not responsible for the loss. I contacted customer service and they're not responsible either. The only thing that the seller proposed to me was as a compensation to be able to buy another item of small value that he sells for free (shipping costs on my part). it was very frustrating and I got very angry. I lost my book and my money!

What went wrong here? maybe yong shen is sixth line and not moving?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 01:56:41 AM by Sacrar »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
Re: Claim for refund
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 12:36:00 PM »
Hey , @Sacrar ..
This new Hexagram 17 == 63 .. is not differ so much with previous case example you tagged as failure house rental with Hexagram 64 ..The proccese is just the same .. exempt on this one you lose money and don't receive the book ...!!

Offline The-Monk

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 12:23:53 AM »
I saw Chen wealth in Self, which strong by Month and Day could be false emptiness (¿?). I saw Wu fire Offsprings strong in fourth line that could come out to support Chen earth (feishen Hai is very weak, weak by Month and Day). Sixth line bound and is supported by the month of Wu. Could the line perhaps have moved by that conjunction rule (Liu He) with month produce movement (some use it).

May I ask, how each of these were reached and how they factored into your conclusion to be what happens?

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 09:17:43 AM »
From the hexagram I see that the trouble lies in the postal service, if not lost then it was stolen.  First line Parent line + Qing Long = postal or courier service.  This line is clashed by the Month and overcome by the Day.  If you had obtained this hexagram before purchasing this item, then I would have recommended buying postal insurance (if such system is availale).

Fourth Parent line Hai is the book, because Hai combines with Yin coming with Zhu Que.  And Yin is Siblings, may be stolen.

The hidden Offspring line Wu cannot come out in this case.  It would have been more auspicious if it could.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 04:58:02 PM »

May I ask, how each of these were reached and how they factored into your conclusion to be what happens?

Well there is not much more to add, it seems that the assumptions were not valid or do not seem to work in this case.

I saw Chen wealth in Self, which strong by Month and Day could be false emptiness.
The yong shen held in the self line is usually a good sign that money is going to get. Although it is in kong wang strengthened by Month and Day would be a fake kong wang, then there is money.

I saw Wu fire Offsprings strong in fourth line that could come out to support Chen earth (feishen Hai is very weak, weak by Month and Day)
Wu didn't come out of hiding, even though feishen is very weak.

Sixth line bound and is supported by the month of Wu. Could the line perhaps have moved by that conjunction rule (Liu He) with month produce movement (some use it).
Some use the rule that the conjunction with the Day (rarely Month) produces some kind of movement. Other moving secretly with Asset held in the line is a good sign. But again it seems that rule didn't work. Or maybe it means the offer the seller made me as compensation.

The lines of change perhaps reflect this:
- chen earth switches to Hai water: it looks like bartering, he offers me a book instead of a refund

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 05:12:27 PM »
From the hexagram I see that the trouble lies in the postal service, if not lost then it was stolen.  First line Parent line + Qing Long = postal or courier service.  This line is clashed by the Month and overcome by the Day.  If you had obtained this hexagram before purchasing this item, then I would have recommended buying postal insurance (if such system is availale).

Fourth Parent line Hai is the book, because Hai combines with Yin coming with Zhu Que.  And Yin is Siblings, may be stolen.

The hidden Offspring line Wu cannot come out in this case.  It would have been more auspicious if it could.

Although it makes sense, I don't think this question reflects what happened with the book, since I had previously asked two questions about whether I would receive the book or not. This question focuses exclusively on whether I will get the refund or not, since I had already taken the loss of the book for granted. If you like I can share those two previous questions.

Offline The-Monk

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 07:08:18 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 08:12:51 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2020, 11:39:49 PM »
However, on the 22nd I contacted the seller and he refused to refund my money, he told me that he was not responsible for the loss. I contacted customer service and they're not responsible either.
The hidden line Wu (Offspring) may not come out but in my opinion it can still be interpreted.  Offspring 子孫 can represent the customer service because their function is to help people with issues (Offspring typically overcomes Officer).   They exist within the Month, giving them some authority.  But Offspring is hidden, so Sacrar can pretty much ignore that the customer service really exists for him, unable to help.   

Yes, Offspring is not the main Yong Shen, so this is just an additional interpretation.

Here is my take after having a look again at the hexagram:
1 Zi Parent is the book that you originally ordered, aptly located on the first line. 
2 This book is broken by the Month and overcome by Day.  This one is lost.
3 Hai Parent is the replacement that the Others line offers. 
4 Self is Chen Wealth changing to Hai Parent.  You spent Chen money but you get Hai book instead. 
5 Hai combines with Yin Siblings.  Siblings is seen as the Ji Shen (it overcomes Wealth in general).  This means you (Self) make a loss with the replacement item.

It's best to see no. 4 and 5 together.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2020, 02:56:33 PM »
However, on the 22nd I contacted the seller and he refused to refund my money, he told me that he was not responsible for the loss. I contacted customer service and they're not responsible either.
The hidden line Wu (Offspring) may not come out but in my opinion it can still be interpreted.  Offspring 子孫 can represent the customer service because their function is to help people with issues (Offspring typically overcomes Officer).   They exist within the Month, giving them some authority.  But Offspring is hidden, so Sacrar can pretty much ignore that the customer service really exists for him, unable to help.   

Yes, Offspring is not the main Yong Shen, so this is just an additional interpretation.

Here is my take after having a look again at the hexagram:
1 Zi Parent is the book that you originally ordered, aptly located on the first line. 
2 This book is broken by the Month and overcome by Day.  This one is lost.
3 Hai Parent is the replacement that the Others line offers. 
4 Self is Chen Wealth changing to Hai Parent.  You spent Chen money but you get Hai book instead. 
5 Hai combines with Yin Siblings.  Siblings is seen as the Ji Shen (it overcomes Wealth in general).  This means you (Self) make a loss with the replacement item.

It's best to see no. 4 and 5 together.

Very good analysis. I certainly sent an message to the customer service very angry because they were not able to mediate the matter, as it is said they "washed their hands" to which they did not even reply.

Snake comes with Wu child: customer service that only looks out for its benefit (money), as most complaints about this platform are. Self comes with worm (obstruction of both vendor and customer service, feel helpless).

Other one with a dark turtle could be something fraudulent, or maybe the same seller is still sad about what happened, and would have preferred that there were no problems. He told me himself that he regretted the loss of the book. As it happened in the middle of the covid pandemic the postal service was a disaster.