Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Six Clash hexagram - (1) Career Question and (2) Indigestion from Eating Pizza  (Read 4237 times)

Gmuli

Jlim:

I didn't take any remedy at that specific day.Back thenI waited until next time I take by schedule(that was 2 days after, (I'm drinking homeopathic remedy that I took 2 times a week back then).

ren:
Well, the homeopathic remedy thing that I drink right now is phosphorus- that is very related to fire element in my humble opinion(can read description in the net).

So the Wu fire line may show the remedy(Child), strong in the month and day, potentially attacking officer, also I'm full of it, that is long to explain but it also fits, so seem to fit to the Wu line, although how important it is for the reading is up to you to decide. It does potentially support my line as well.(as I drank just the day before).

And the Shen line, as Yang Metal can show problem with large intestine and that does seem to be the problem that I usually ask mostly about.
I do have to mention that other members would suggest to not worry about lines you aren't reading at the time, but if we want to place it all, I would go with that(Shen - the large intestine stuff and the Wu as the remedy, both may not be fully connected to that specific day, though).

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Jlim:
I didn't take any remedy at that specific day. Back then I waited until next time I take by schedule (that was 2 days after, (I'm drinking homeopathic remedy that I took 2 times a week back then).
As I thought, you did not need a remedy to address the issue with this pizza.  This feedback shows that 午 Wu Offspring line did not turn into a moving line.   

If it did, then you would not have waited until the next routine schedule.

Gmuli

Jlim:
I didn't take any remedy at that specific day. Back then I waited until next time I take by schedule (that was 2 days after, (I'm drinking homeopathic remedy that I took 2 times a week back then).
As I thought, you did not need a remedy to address the issue with this pizza.  This feedback shows that 午 Wu Offspring line did not turn into a moving line.   

If it did, then you would not have waited until the next routine schedule.

True.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
ren, my take on the non-moving Wu Offspring line (Reply #16) is an explanation of one of the lines between Subject and Object.

How to interpret the other line, which is Shen Officer line?  This line combines with Si Offspring, which is a Month Branch.  This combination explains the self-resolve of the indigestion.  Si Offspring is the routine intake of phosphorus, because it's a Month Branch.  And Si is also Fire element. 

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
Dear @Gmuli hi ..

As I observed on Hexagram about pizza eating  .. I would add that you try to cohabitate with unorthodox way fire and water ..,!!
You prefer to take tasty foods that are contrary the way your organism is absorbing it... even if you believe fire is good for digestion ..!
I don't want to say the hard word " Victim of taste " but indulgence is contrary to health immunity .. (Brother yin kin  2nd line ).. is curently in a mess !!
Again Xu earth (on 6th self line and on day branch ) works as a tomb of fire.
Secret moving Chen 4th Other line reject (repulse) Xu self line on tortoise ..and entomb Parent 1st line longivity star ...
You need somehow water for fluidity .. and of course heat for digestion .. !! But not so much fire (cancer, diabetes ..etc) .. teach yourself moderation  ...
I think you are a wavy wood Dragon personality (playing with imunity !! ) .. as depicting Chen trigrams or Hexagram. . :D
Best regards
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 11:28:25 AM by Tientai »

Gmuli

I'm asking before every food I eat. I don't think it can get more careful or moderate then that. : )

If you are reading a question about specific food in a series of many questions asked that week about food, and in that specific example there is a problem it would make sense food will look very important for the health.
Yet there are other series of other questions that are much more important to what happened some years ago and still reverberates today, but that is long story and I don't feel I should go into now.

I did posted some more personal stuff then I usually like to, I do like how the topics develop, though.
But I'm happy with my current path. As far as food is concerned I do make my own dough that I don't remember having any problems in for years now, but there is a reason it isn't easy to buy already made food made with, as it takes a lot of time and effort to make, then if I buy stuff from the street its very likely to have bad effect... Then I ask and in the very few cases when I misread the outcome we may talk about it here...

Anyway, I don't need health advices, I posted this so we can look at examples and rules, and I do realize may have been a bad idea also that its challenging to read a health related exmaple and not offer an advice, yet my point is - no worries, I do what I think is best and it needs a lot more info then a question about food in series of questions about food just at that day, to be able to see even small part of what is going on, where it originated or what is the most important factor in it(and it isn't food).

Gmuli

I don't want to go into explanation what I eat, drink, or why I chooce specific way of healing etc.
Lets close the topic with this and I may avoid posting health examples in the future, as I do agree its challenging to read them withot offering advice and while in my case, the info needed to actually get some idea what is going on would be a lot more then what is provided and would include other systems as well. And since I don't think its good idea to go more into it, currently, lets wrap up the health examples from me, and move on to different topics. : )

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
I don't intended to make you so angry dear gmuli  .. and sorry for this ...
Everything I said is based on rules that are known to you  .. inside this Hexagram. .
I don't teach you .. I used the sentence "teach yourself moderation " .. take it as a wonderful saying !!

I take back rough words as: mess, victim of taste, indulgence, wavy personality... sorry I don't really meant it ..

I don't blame you by the word "indulgence" .. many people including me are in favour of many unhealthy desires .. I quit 7 years ago smoking habit .. it was against my imunity .. you see now  ..!?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 12:55:06 PM by Tientai »

Gmuli

I'm not angry, but I ask a lot and with that any extra info then the effect of that specific food deminishes with each question. Usually the Officer will be different, the Sibling line may have problem with the food or not, the positions of important lines may vary, fire may have a problem or not(in month of fire a lot more logical to have as any weak line will be weak in part in relation to it) and overall everything will be different every time.

So any rule we notice here if we want to use it for the general health condition it have to apply to every single food I asked for that day, week and month  and that just isn't the case.

I'm not angry, I appreciate the input, I'm just saying it can't help much in this specific case, as there is a leveling of the info in the hexagram when asked a lot and small details start to look bigger big details disapear after first 1-2 questions, so if you try to get them from a hexagram, as it would usually work if someone is asking for food, it just won't help. Because the next question for the next food often is entirely different, as images and everything else will have to be less related to general health condition even more so long term one, and they have to point to that specific food.

Its all good, but in experience if we ask about a member of a specific group in a specific country and how would they be if they do specific activity, then continue to ask questions for every single member and the same activity the more quesitons we gather the less info there will be about the group as a whole and about other related stuff, as all general stuff has been covered in the previous questions.

In that sense we get to the position where I ask before every food I eat for years now and it works well, and I have to explain that I'm being careful with food, something that should be obvious by the whole premise. : )

Gmuli

I suggest we move on from my poor large intestine(that is actually much better then it was just few years ago and much, much better then it was when I was a baby) to other subjects and topis!
As this one "hits too close to home" as people say.  : )

I can post some other interesting example, not related to my health if nothing else comes up, but lately there have been a lot of stuff going on, so not sure when can find it out(as I recorded them on paper few years ago).

Offline ren

Hi JLim,
Thank you for your responses.

Hey Gmuli,
I did have a few questions - but later...
Thank you for sharing your personal case study and assisting my CM growth.

All the best to your "Poor Old Intestines" - Peaceful passage...

ren
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline sleepyfreud

About the earlier Qian hexagram, and the movement of the quiet lines; as Tientai said, the date clashing with a quiet line makes that line move. So the zi being clashed by wu day makes it move.

Alex Chiu says "What I meant was the current month cannot turn a quiet line into a moving line.  Only a FUTURE MONTH can turn a quiet line into a moving line."

Casting was done on a wei month. The following month is shen month, and it clashes with yin. Alex Chiu says "The red color represents talking, fighting, fire, argument, disagreement, etc.". The G star stands for money. So the argument is also about money. G could also represent girl (woman). But since this is a career question, it is probably about money; unless two office mates are fighting over a woman in the office.