Fivearts.org

Author Topic: A woman asked if it was favorable to rent her property to another women  (Read 338 times)

Offline Sacrar

[Hidden post: You need 20 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
Re: A woman asked if it was favorable to rent her property to another women
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 12:50:46 PM »
 My opinion : not rented this house ..!!

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 10:46:19 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 10:53:37 PM by Sacrar »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 12:50:35 PM »
 Dear @Sacrar  ...

Perhaps the rental was too high for the woman ...!! === lower trigram (concerning the woman tenant that is going to rent - spend  ) 3rd Hai water brother line is timely full of strength ( on spending so much money  )... not entered in Chen tomb ..!! but returns to control ..  == is not make a move to rent this house ..!!

4th line Wu fire wealth is untimely and not moving (in territority of Owner as upper trigram ) == money is not coming into the pocket of Owner due to unmoving and without supporting  5th  Self Parent unmoving line ..!! Furthermore Wu fire  is dead from Zi branch of the day (Chong )..

After 3  days from making divination  Yin wood clashed Self Shen Parent line by breaking the signing agreement (not signed )...!!

« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 01:06:33 PM by Tientai »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 12:03:28 AM »
Dear @Sacrar  ...

3rd Hai water brother line is timely full of strength (on spending so much money )... not entered in Chen tomb ..!! but returns to control ..  == is not make a move to rent this house ..!!

Thank you very much for your analysis Tientai. I thought the same thing, maybe she found it too expensive and preferred to look for another flat.

One thing, Why doesn't Hai enter Chen's tomb? Does the combination of Chen and the You month prevent it from entering the tomb? Is this Liu He with the month as a "lifeline" or "safeguard"?

Just @Gmuli says the following on his WWG calculator, for Chen: "Falls in tomb while combined. The combination from the month still alows it to be in control".

What exactly does that mean ("to be in control")? That Hai does not enter the tomb and is therefore able to exert control in his original line? (Chen controls Hai?)

this is a rule that I'm missing...that I don't understand....
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:17:30 AM by Sacrar »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 12:14:35 AM »
Synchronicity of fate, this afternoon, was just looking at a case from the other forum, a puppylove post, and just commenting on the same rule. Here someone asks for a referendum on the independence of Scotland. We see in the first line Zi water changing to Chen earth, and just also this Chen combines (Liu He) with the month of You.

https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/9,1,1,0,1,0,1,4,6,2014-09-10,23:13

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 11:03:49 AM »
@Sacrar hi..
This kind of tomb works as a " storehouse " .. that's why she don't want to spend money ..!!
The  meaning of control is the "light" version of hurting or destroying or attacking ..

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 02:02:48 AM »
@Sacrar hi..
This kind of tomb works as a " storehouse " .. that's why she don't want to spend money ..!!
The  meaning of control is the "light" version of hurting or destroying or attacking ..

Grateful for the clarification.
Aditional question: is it related to the month combination? or that the line has a lot of Qi strenght?. Is there any chapter in Alex Chiu's superiching where he talk about this storehouse rule?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 02:08:14 AM by Sacrar »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 02:07:20 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2020, 11:13:35 AM »

As already mention, I wouldn't count too much on the rules of the app.
There was the idea, that combination can prevent line falling in Tomb, or the other way around, yet currently I'm not using any of that.
I'm working with the idea that the "entomb" is a phase of the 12 stages, so the line doesn't "fall", its just its state after the change.

Check The Monk posts around, there are examples of other of the 12 stages, in relation to the line.
If we view it like that, and I'm doing what I can there, then the combination doesn't have a reason to change anything, as its just the state of the line that looks like "falling in tomb".

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2020, 12:52:54 AM »

There was the idea, that combination can prevent line falling in Tomb, or the other way around, yet currently I'm not using any of that.
I'm working with the idea that the "entomb" is a phase of the 12 stages, so the line doesn't "fall", its just its state after the change.

Check The Monk posts around, there are examples of other of the 12 stages, in relation to the line.
If we view it like that, and I'm doing what I can there, then the combination doesn't have a reason to change anything, as its just the state of the line that looks like "falling in tomb".

Hi Gmuli. So in this case study raised, how do you interpret the line that goes into the tomb? Hai changing to Chen. Enters the tomb and is it able to control (ke) his original line or not?

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2020, 08:45:37 AM »

Hi Gmuli. So in this case study raised, how do you interpret the line that goes into the tomb? Hai changing to Chen. Enters the tomb and is it able to control (ke) his original line or not?

I don't know the situation that well, and there is a lot going on in the hexagram. : )

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2020, 11:23:11 AM »
Hey @Gmuli ,@Sacrar  .. hi

I agree , on this obvious principle a lot of others can occur underline .. !!
Would be nice to know other participants how they handle this case just as @CyberDaoist  and other Liu Yao users ..!!