There is a telecommunications operator that tempts me because of its great price and its features. However, some customers complain about its low quality, instability and customer service problems. Others however are happy, so it will be a matter of luck.
I asked myself what quality of connection I would get if I hired their services. Would be optical fiber and mobile phone.https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/52,1,0,0,0,1,1,8,8,2020-10-07,21:22
I established the following as a reference framework, prior to the casting:
- Yong shen: Official= quality of connection
- Yuan Shen Asset = the valuable, added value, even bandwidth.
- Ji Shen= Children = irresponsibility, little seriousness, which destroys quality.
I really didn't expect such a bad-looking hexagram
. Although the only positive change is the sixth line as the Officer's line is vitalizing for his changed line, and as it is on the sixth line it may be that at first I will get problems but with reclamations and calls to the technician they may be solved.
I think that the clash of Xu-Chen Brothers is due to the fact that the fibre optic network belongs to the current company I am with, and this company rents it out to the other operators. It seems that the owner company gives preference in bandwidth to its customers who contract directly with them. I don't know, maybe it was reflected in the hexagram.
- Could the San He of fire or the San He of water be formed? can San He be formed into hexagrams of six clash?
- It seems more feasible the water San He (Zi-Shen-Chen), which would be beneficial for the Self line, i think.
What dou you think?. Comment please.