Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Change of telecom company  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Sacrar

Change of telecom company
« on: October 07, 2020, 10:37:41 PM »
There is a telecommunications operator that tempts me because of its great price and its features. However, some customers complain about its low quality, instability and customer service problems. Others however are happy, so it will be a matter of luck.

I asked myself what quality of connection I would get if I hired their services. Would be optical fiber and mobile phone.

https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/52,1,0,0,0,1,1,8,8,2020-10-07,21:22

I established the following as a reference framework, prior to the casting:
- Yong shen: Official= quality of connection
- Yuan Shen Asset = the valuable, added value, even bandwidth.
- Ji Shen= Children = irresponsibility, little seriousness, which destroys quality.

I really didn't expect such a bad-looking hexagram ;D. Although the only positive change is the sixth line as the Officer's line is vitalizing for his changed line, and as it is on the sixth line it may be that at first I will get problems but with reclamations and calls to the technician they may be solved.
I think that the clash of Xu-Chen Brothers is due to the fact that the fibre optic network belongs to the current company I am with, and this company rents it out to the other operators. It seems that the owner company gives preference in bandwidth to its customers who contract directly with them. I don't know, maybe it was reflected in the hexagram.

-  Could the San He of fire or the San He of water be formed? can San He be formed into hexagrams of six clash?
- It seems more feasible the water San He (Zi-Shen-Chen), which would be beneficial for the Self line, i think.

What dou you think?. Comment please.

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Change of telecom company
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 04:07:44 PM »
Yin Officer = subject line = current provider
Mao Officer = prospective provider

First, we look at the images:

Fiber optic is under the sea, so it's Murky Warrior 玄武.  Siblings = physical object, such as equipment, cables etc.
First line = under the ground; this plus Murky Warrior represents fiber optic equipment under the ground, in the sea.
First line Mao Officer = the fiber optic network that is used by the prospective provider.

Note that the first line combines with Xu.  But Xu is actually related to Yin (current provider), there is a cooperation.  How come? 
It's because Yin --> Zi --> Xu.  This means that, although Mao and Yin are two different providers, the two cooperate with each other!

So, that's the imaging part of the analysis.

How about the Useful God?  Providing service 服務 has Child as the Useful God.  What service that they provide?  Internet connection, which is basically an exchange of data and messages.  This is represented by Bird 朱雀 (imagine the bird symbol in Twitter). 

Useful God is on the Others line coming with Bird 朱雀, and Shen (although Void today) is strong by Month and produced by Day.  I believe that they provide good service. 

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 10:17:56 PM »
@JLim

Wow, grateful for taking a look at the hexagram. Your analyses always make me feel very newbie.

However you leave me intrigued by these aspects:
- I established a framework before to cast the hexagram. Your analysis is a bit out of frame
- So does the yijing respond to other frames, or did the yijing already know that it would put this case on this forum and be interpreted by you?
- How do you qualify the line of Other clashed the line of Self and the hexagram is a six clash? six clashes usually = complicated, problems, difficult, troubles, etc.

With regard to collaboration, since one owns the fibre optic infrastructure and rents it to the other, there must necessarily be some collaboration, sharing the same infrastructure, but they are totally different business groups. It is like a kind of agreement that exists here in Spain that large companies must rent their infrastructure to Low Cost companies.

For example, especially if there is a breakdown, first comes the technician from the owner company and then comes the technician from the other company. This type of collaboration.

Useful God is on the Others line coming with Bird 朱雀, and Shen (although Void today) is strong by Month and produced by Day.  I believe that they provide good service.
If I decide to hire this company you will be the one to blame if everything goes wrong afterwards (just kidding  :D)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 10:21:05 PM by Sacrar »

Offline vadim

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 08:56:27 PM »
Hello everyone! Please tell me dear Jlim, if there was one officer in the chart, whom could we take for the second provider? If this is of course possible within the framework of the forum, what is the parsing algorithm here. Can we use it in other similar cases?