Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Where was your home 750 millions year ago?  (Read 3334 times)

Offline PdStelle

Where was your home 750 millions year ago?
« on: October 14, 2020, 08:13:30 PM »

Offline Gmuli

Re: Where was your home 750 millions year ago?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 03:13:03 PM »
Discover it here:

https://dinosaurpictures.org/ancient-earth#35

Its pretty.
I have some doubts it looked like that, though. I do get the idea of some rare vegetation on the different places of where it split and stuff, but there are more possible explanations for that as well.

If we want to challenge the accepted ideas, looking at some of the oldest history sources the Earth has, presents very interesting and often different point of view, some info here:
https://www.amazon.com/Twelfth-Planet-Book-Earth-Chronicles/dp/0061379131

Offline DiegoFS

• BaZi, Feng Shui, QMDJ, I Ching, Mian & Zhang Xiang
    • View Profile
    • DFS Chinese Metaphysic
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 06:09:39 PM »
Greetings to PdStelle and Gmuli.

I agree with Gmuli in the sense that the planet looks very beautiful, but seeing it in context it is not practical, the vision of scientists dedicated to current Geology is very materialistic, but if our planet were to march like that flat and in shape linear our stocks would not make any sense. It would be something like living to live and disappear into nothingness. On the geological timescale, the Cenozoic era is divided into three systems: the Quaternary, the Neogene (which is divided into the Miocene and Pliocene and was formerly called the Tertiary era) and the current Paleogene. I am not going to delve into these nuances because they seem irrelevant, at least from my spiritual conception. It is a subject only for the superficial and three-dimensional interest of scientists.

Our existences are chained between a loop of energies and anchored with our past lives, the current one and those that will come later. And the human race evolves or regresses in time with the toolbox that is our planet where we have been traveling for 18 million years. The BaZi Astrology of the Four Pillars is the perfect photograph of such a hypothesis.

Although there are some cosmogonic visions differentiated in temporal schemes, there is a consensus regarding the fact that our planet earth is subordinated to the sequence of Yin and Yang in order to maintain its structure and the almost 9 billion spirits that are in continuous rotation. existential. This subject is very extensive, you would almost have to write a book to understand it.

I'll try to be as concise as possible, but there would be a lot of fabric to cut. The Yin is represented by the Planetary Night which in the Buddhist language is Pralaya and takes 181,076 years and the Planetary Day which is its opposite or Yang Phase, in Buddhist jargon corresponds to a Manvantara and which obviously also takes 181,076 years. There are 7 Classes of Pralayas and 7 Classes of Manvantaras, but we will limit ourselves to exposing the Planetary Manvantara, which is the same as saying the Planetary Day, where we are at this moment. It is hardly obvious that our circadian rhythms require us to be awake for a few hours and then go to bed to sleep, but planet earth is also a living being, and it still needs to be awake and rest interspersed. But just to get an idea, there was an Island that was called Daytia, and that sank under the ocean in a cataclysm 270,000 years ago, this means that such a phenomenon happened during the Fourth Race of the previous Pralaya Fourth Subrace. An eternity on the horizon of time.

In fractal geometry, whether we speak of the Planetary Day or Night, these sequences are related to the sidereal year that takes 25,868 years, if the precession of the equinoxes is taken into account and the alignment of the central sun of our solar system is sought. with reference to the star Sirius A and in this case, it is a question of going around the perpendicular to the ecliptic. Precession as a concept is the wobble of the earth caused by the effect of the tides that causes the translation to slow down a bit. It should not be confused with the Platonic year or equinoctial cycle of 25,776, which although it is relevant, it is not so relevant for the subject we are dealing with.

To make these calculations, it is enough to say that the Greek historian Diogenes Laertius (3rd century AD, lived at the time of Alexander Severus) mentioned that the Egyptians had inventoried astronomical calculations for their time of 48,863 years before Alexander the Great. Similarly, Simplicius of Cilicia (a Hellenic-Byzantine philosopher and one of the great exponents of late 6th century Neoplatonism) referenced astronomical observations from the Egyptians of 630,000 years ago, as well as the Rishis of India who had recorded files of 31 centuries of eclipses and major stellar movements. Unfortunately the total destruction of the Great Library of Alexandria was responsible for eliminating very valuable information.

The sequence of the seven races that I am going to expose, are taken from the oldest book on planet earth and known as the Dzyan Rooms, it is of Tibetan origin, its stanzas are in the Zensar language, it is within the section of the Tantras or Books of Kiu Te and together with the Sutras they form the collection of Kanjur or Words Translated of the Buddha and are in contrast to the 224 volumes of the Translated Tracts or Tengyur.

But the Dzyan Stans also have sacred figures and numbers in their inscriptions. They are divided into 35 volumes in its popular version and the 14 Books for Instructors and Initiated Teachers, are called the Books of the Secret Wisdom of the World. They are in the custody of the Teshu Lama of Tji-gad-ze and the group of Gelugpas Lamas. From my point of view, it is very likely that the original versions were transferred to India in secret, so that they will not fall into the hands of the Chinese Communist Party.

We are going to refer to the current Planetary Day (Manvantara), which is divided into seven races and each one is subdivided into seven sub-races (there are 49 steps of evolution):

First Protoplasmic Race: At that time many of us lived in what was known as the Crystal Island or Asgard in the current north pole, and its Capital was called Thule. Today many of the Eskimos of Alaska and Greenland are heirs by blood of this race that began its process 129,280 years ago.

Second Hyperborean Race: our homes (at least for those of us who could have a physical body at that time) were on the Apollo Continent. Sacred offerings were sent periodically throughout the country of the Scythians and the Adriatic Sea, according to accounts supplied to us by the Greek historian and geographer (Anatolia province, 5th century BC) Herodotus of Halicarnassus in the Nine Books of History, Book IV, chapters 32 to 35, there are also references to Hesiod, Homer in the epigones, but the most extensive data are from the Delios. The Hyperborean Race prevailed in a horseshoe that ranged from Great Britain to Alaska, and in today's Italy there was a very mighty river, which was called the Po River. The beginning of this breed dates back 103,442 years. When this Race degenerated, the monkeys appeared. Primates derive from man and not the other way around, as they have not taught in schools and colleges.

Third Lemur Race(also known as the Duplos): they are cited in Homer's Odyssey (7th century BC, they are 24 poetic songs that relate parts of the Trojan War), under the name of the Cyclopes. Its habitat was the Mu Continent, in the Gobi desert (on the border between China and Mongolia its Capital was called Shamballa), many myths and legends have been woven about it, but there were also strongholds in what today are the oceans Pacific and Indian, also some tribes of Bolivia are mentioned. At that time, Europe did not exist (it was submerged under the ocean). The beginning of the Lemur Race dates back 77,574 years.

As a point of reference, Alfred Percy Bennett in his Book Esoteric Buddhism tells us that the Asian lineages (Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, etc.) arose within the Third and Fourth Subraces of that Third Race, that is, ago approximately 66,500 years.

Fourth Atlantean Race: for this period there was neither central and southern Africa, nor almost all of America. Its main base was a gigantic Island in the center of the current North Atlantic Ocean, it was made up of 10 countries, which were governed as monarchies (according to the data provided in Plato's Dialogues the Timaeus and Critias. Based on these bibliographies , the Poet Solon of Athens, one of the 7 Sages of Greece, took up this information from one of the Priests of Sais, older, apparently it happened in the Temple of Isis on the Island of Philae. Plutarch says that due to advanced age of Plato, he did not manage to finish the Critias Work. By the way, Anasthasius Kircher (he was a German scientist and one of the most important of the baroque period) drew the Map of Atlantis in 1669. Its capital Poseidon (Toyán in indigenous language of Latin America) with its famous Temple of Neptune (with its solid gold dome) existed near the mid-Atlantic dorsal fracture zone and in front of the Canary Islands, the most likely geographic site was between 25-30 gr West Longitude of Greenwich and about 37-40 degrees North Latitude. The beginning of this Race is calculated 51,706 years ago.

This Empire was the most powerful and advanced of all, it handled advanced nuclear energy, rockets and much more sophisticated technology than what we have now. Even the great pyramid of Cheops (or Giza) was built with Atlantean techniques. However, at the end of the cycle it completely degenerated and that caused its total collapse.

It is worth saying that during the Third and Fourth Races, a single language was spoken throughout the known world: Watan (in some texts it appears as Senzar), which consisted of 300 consonants and 51 vowels.

Fifth Aryan Race: of Nordic seed and began its activities 25,838 years ago. In the 16 chapters of Chilam Balam de Chumayel (area of the Yucatan Peninsula -Mexico-, ancient Mayab, its most important city was Chichen Itzá), 300 years ago he referred to the current city of New York with the name of Maax (which translates: Mono). I have no idea why he mentions it this way. This (current) Race is very close to disappearing to make way for the next. The current melting of the Arctic and Antarctic poles (global warming) is a preliminary announcement of their decline. The current Covid-19 Pandemic, the 6 Pandemics that are coming (which will be worse) and the Third World War that will come in about 15 or 17 years, will be the additional catalysts.

Regarding the Aryan Race, I must say that Adolf Hitler deliberately altered the Secret Doctrine of the Ukrainian Helena Blavastky (1831-1891), on the grounds that only the Germans and the peoples of northern Europe were exclusively Aryans and the others were not. A huge mistake. Even the Jews (who wanted to disappear them) and the other peoples of planet earth are all Aryans in their entirety.

Coincidentally, on January 1, 1935, Nazi Germany founded an affiliate of the SS called the Ahnenerbe Society, and its leader was Frederick Hilscher. By 1938, Hitler sent a delegation to Tibet to deepen his misguided racial studies. On the contrary, the Thule Society created by Rudolf von Sebottendorff on August 17, 1918, was persecuted by Hitler, due to its similarity to the Masonic Lodges.

Sixth Khoradi Race: it has very little time left for it to appear and it will be located at the current South Pole in Antarctica. It only remains to wait for the poles to finish thawing and for the deviation or retrogradation of the Poles to reverse their magnetic axis.

For the sake of clarity, each time one Race ends and the next begins, some continents always sink and others appear and in addition the axis of the Poles rotates sharply at an angle of 90 degrees.

It will still be necessary to wait for the appearance of the Seventh Race that will possibly be called Lilliputian, but its beginning will still take 25,868 years. And this Planetary Day will end its cycle in 51,706 years. Naturally, we will move on to Planetary Night later. And our path will continue as it has been happening for 18 million years.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 06:31:00 PM »
A lot has changed since Blavastky, though...
She started something important...Many people think it either ended with her, or with the fall of Annie Besant and  Leadbeater... It didn't really, it just switched place to orders that are more difficult to follow and some years after that came out in the open and still is today.

Offline DiegoFS

• View Profile
    • DFS Chinese Metaphysic
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 06:59:29 PM »
Well Gmuli, I have unofficial information (I could not confirm it) that the soul of Helena Blavatsky reincarnated or took a physical body as a man and currently lives in the United States, executing an Earthly Mission, which would not be a surprise, if you have in note that the current civilization is in serious trouble (as I quote in the previous comment).

What is clear is that the Secret Doctrine, she wrote by Psychography, with the support of a High Initiation Master. Of the other students she had: Leadbeater, Besant, Sinnett and the rest, it is very difficult to know firsthand her current actions. Personally, I prefer not to give opinions about them until I am totally sure. Spiritual matters are very delicate and it is better to be cautious.

Offline DiegoFS

• View Profile
    • DFS Chinese Metaphysic
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 07:16:39 PM »
Unfortunately, Helena Blavatsky, has been questioned in a biased or misinterpreted way (as Hitler did), that has lent itself to misunderstandings for the ordinary citizen. His Books in many cases and due to the ignorance of many readers (not all, of course) have not been correctly interpreted and everything is due to the fact that it involves many hidden keys and should not be analyzed at face value.

Personally, I am a great admirer of his books, perhaps I have not read them in their entirety because they are very extensive, but she has a very prolific literature.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 09:15:05 PM »
"What is clear is that the Secret Doctrine, she wrote by Psychography, with the support of a High Initiation Master"

Her last words were "keep the link unbroken..."

And that link carried on... Through people and orders, Doreal and Janet and others...
And there are people today that still carry it... That is the important part in my humble opinion, her current physical incarnation doesn't matter much, as back at her time what was available was very little compared to what is available today. As there was what is often called "veils", and there were no golden threads through them...

I wouldn't recommend Blavastkynow, though, she did very important job(physically with the link), but the nature of the places she work with has changed so much, there are much, much better ways now.
Its long messy topic and I agree, no point going into it, currently. : )

Offline DiegoFS

• View Profile
    • DFS Chinese Metaphysic
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 11:11:43 PM »
Well, Gmuli, we must thank Helena Blavatsky for having been one of the pioneers in bringing Eclectic Esotericism to the West, she always maintained a line more attached to Freemasonry, but like Blavatsky there are few authors who match her. Especially because he knew how to integrate other doctrinal aspects and unify them.

Among some other similar authors we can add Eliphas Levi, Dion Fortune (her real name was Violeth Mary Firth), Robert Fludd, Arnold Krumm Heller, Fulcanelli, Sir Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Michael Maier. I don't know if any escapes me, but in general these characters were a kind of clone of the German Cornelius Agrippa, but in slightly more contemporary versions. Sure, each had their own style.

I have all of them in my heart, because with them I began this journey. However, today I consider myself more Taoist than Buddhist or of any other current. Philosophical Taoism I love because it is Very Practical and less theoretical.

But it is also true that you have to start from Theory to get to Practice. If you never know the Theory, you will never put anything into Practice. What I mean is that Masonry, Freemasonry, Buddhism, Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, etc., are all respectable and deserve to take their place. On the other hand, the Doctrines are not to blame because in many situations People deviate from the Original Path.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2020, 10:42:17 AM »
[Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline DiegoFS

• View Profile
    • DFS Chinese Metaphysic
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2020, 02:57:27 PM »
Hello Gmuli.

Well, you are taking me in Taoist terms along the route of the Greater Circulation (12 rays) or Ta Zhou Tien, which for the Mayans is about the connection between Kinich Ahau (the Local Sun) and Hunab Ku (the Galactic Center), through the umbilical cord that they called Kuxam Suum. All of this is an inner personal process (it should not be seen only at the macrocosmic level). They had their practices about it more than 500 years ago, I know some and they are very respectable.

Here there are 2 very important underlying locks that are: the Electronic Plane or fifth dimension that the Kabbalists call it Beriá and the ancient Egyptians represented it with a falcon that is the paradise kingdom of Dat. The other interface is the Molecular Plane or sixth dimension (causal dimension) which in kabbalah corresponds to Atziluth and for the Egyptians it was the Celestial Kingdom of Rá.

Today (and for several years), these issues I take them towards the eminently practical (and now with these times of pandemic much more, in order to increase antibodies and defend ourselves against covid-19, this issue is transcendental, although not You have to look at it only from the health side, this goes much further than protecting ourselves from a virus). What happens is that 98% of humanity is immersed in a devakanic state and usually lives in a superficial way (sometimes it is considered that these issues do not concern us).

For example, the Monk Tu Mo or Bodhidharma in the 6th century had taught in the Shaolin Monasteries, the techniques of Bone Marrow Washing or Xi Sui Jing which is nothing more than one of the lines of advanced alchemy (Liang Xing Qi ) in order to balance the sefirotic tree or vashrajana. In essence it is the same issue that you raise.

What happens and happens is that in the Buddhist aspects (yoga, ...) you work with the internal elixir but with hot temperatures and by way of seeing it is more complicated. I was there a long time ago and I did not feel comfortable with myself. But the experience is valid, for one to give opinions it is better to experiment first, here it is not about talking for the sake of talking.

In classical Taoism, even with static Qi Gong, to perform the exercises of the great aspiration or seal of the Ching, one works with 3 temperatures: hot, warm and cold; This is how the way of Fire, the way of the Wind and the way of Water are usually used. These three routes are generically called the Neidan Way, which is the one that I practice and is the most reliable (I say this from experience). The only difference regarding the 12 rays is that there is also the Lesser Circulation or Xiao Zhou Tien (which focuses on working with energy loops through the Governing Vessel or Tong Mai and with the Ren Mai Vessel). The Microcosmic Orbit or Shao Shou Tian is often used as a highway.

At the end of the day, the Nei Dan (regardless of the School) is always focused on the 3 Treasures or San Bao, which tries to take one towards the Supreme Polarity (Tai Chi), but among these the Void (Wu Chi) is the agent catalyst. And what I was telling you in a previous comment is to bring Theory to Personal Practice. I think that no one can evolve by reading books (I am not saying that research is not important, but it is as if a footballer wants to play well just by watching videos of Real Madrid or Barcelona soccer matches. A good footballer should go out to the field training, kicking balls, taking free throws, etc., to really play football well, the same thing happens here).

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2020, 03:33:41 PM »
Lets move on then, I don't think there is anything of value we can say to each other at this point. : )

Offline DiegoFS

• View Profile
    • DFS Chinese Metaphysic
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2020, 09:57:17 PM »
I was waiting for you to ask me. But really if there is something of great value in your proposal.

And it is a theme that is not only the responsibility of both, but of all the people who enter to read this post and even more, it is a responsibility of all humanity without exception. Another very different thing is that 98% of human beings do not feel alluded to.

I have accumulated almost 20 years of internships in this field, sometimes with successes and sometimes with errors (from which one learns a lot), but in such a context, I have the experience acquired to quote them with confidence.

Regardless of how many books we read (be it by Helena Blavatsky or any other author), it is essential to balance and align our 7 chakras on a daily basis (in the Christian Bible, in the book of Revelation, they are listed as: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea). In Buddhist books, in the same order they are: Muladhara, Swadisthana, Manipura, Anahata, Vishudda, Ajna and Sahasara.

These chackras are anchored with the 10 Sephiroths of Kabbalah: which are Shechina (Meeting of the Yin, Huiyin), Yesod (Gate of Light, Ming Men), Netzaj (Palace of Providence, Shen Que), Hod (Construction of the Place , Tsienn Li), Hesed (Monument of the Soul, Ling Tae), Tiféret (Immense Palace, Tchiu Koan), Geburá (Projecting Gate, Tian Tu), Hochma (Palace of the Fong, Feng Fu), Binaj (Temple of Providence, Yin Tang) and Keter (Meeting Center, Bai Hui). And these Sephiroths in turn work under the context of 3 equilateral energy triangles that are from the bottom up: Xia Dan Tian, Zhong Dan Tian and Shang Dan Tian.

In parentheses I wrote down the Acupuncture Points that are anchored to each Sephiroth.

An Advanced Master of Internal Martial Arts knows very well what I am talking about. The techniques that must be worked on daily I already outlined in the previous comment, but they are not the only ones.

This reference I review why, from the coronavirus pandemic, humanity and scientists are waiting for vaccines to get us out of the problem. And in all fairness the best of all vaccines (and the only one 100% reliable and effective), is the alignment and daily feedback of our own Internal Energy.

This covid-19 pandemic will be the mildest of all, they will come in these 15 to 17 years later, 6 more pandemics. And those that come will be worse and worse. In about 17-18 years: World War III will come, and the fissile radioactive isotopes that are born from uranium 235 or 238 and plutonium 239 and that will spread throughout the world, will lead to the global appearance of cancer in the blood (leukemia). All the consequences that appear will be nothing other than global or planetary karma.

Today more than 40 million infections are registered, and the numbers will increase. And even more the next pandemics will be more cruel. And these karmas for humanity are simply due to the fact that mankind is not balancing its own Inner Temple.

Even more the gradual thawing of the North Pole and South Pole (which appears often in the news and is ignored by much of humanity) is intimately with this same global karma, even if what I am commenting seems ridiculous.

Humanity is stubborn and headstrong and there is still time to rectify its actions. And whether it's clear or not, it should be the way to go. The use of masks, soaps and social distances (protocols) are a way to avoid the real spiritual problem. Gmuli, the proposal that you make, is a way of leaving well grounded, that there is a correct path to follow. The Celestial Divinities that govern our Local Universe await concrete answers from us and Covid-19 is the first wake-up call, but it will not be the last. In about 30 years, only the spiritually strongest people will be the only ones capable of self-subsistence.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2020, 10:55:37 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 11:03:19 PM by Tientai »

Offline DiegoFS

• View Profile
    • DFS Chinese Metaphysic
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2020, 12:41:48 AM »
Hello Tientai, how interesting that you join the discussion

The graph of the 4 Yugas of Guru Swami Siri Yucteswar Giri seems a bit strange to me, because we appear there, ending the era of Virgo, and the Yugas do not fit me either.

For example, as far as I understand we have traveled 88 years of the Aquarian era (with a predominance of Uranus) that is, of the era of computers, satellites, sexual freedom, etc., very contrary to the Victorian era which was the age of Pisces (the previous one) and therefore 1,622 years would be left until the Age of Capricorn arrives.

As curious data, in the year in which the Aquarian era began, the Vietnam War also began, John Kennedy began the Cuban Missile crisis, astronaut John Glenn orbited for the first time: 3 times the earth, the band of The Beatles, formally settled in Liverpool with the arrival of Ringo Starr, Marilyn Monroe died, and the USA installed for the first time a Nuclear Power Plant in Antarctica.

And as for the Dwapara that idea doesn’t fit me either. I don’t know where the Guru of India you quote here got those accounts from.

According to the Sidereal year that we are closing, the Four Yugas would be:

Golden Age or Satya Yuga, began in the Year 23,818 BC, which was the year of the completion and immersion of the Atlantean Empire (which I already mentioned above). Let's say to take it as a reference to Noah who is quoted in the book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible. This Book is written in hidden codes, it should not be taken at face value.

Silver Age or Tetra Yuga, began in the year 17,351 BC.

Bronze Age or Dwapara Yuga, began in the year 10,884 BC.

Iron Age or Kali Yuga, began in the year 4,417 before Christ and ends on February 4, 2,050 after Christ, that is, we have almost 30 years left to close the entire cycle.

This reference is taking it with the years of the Gregorian calendar. If it is taken for example with the Chinese calendar, it would have to be extrapolated with such a sequence. And these 4 Yugas are anchored to the current Aryan Race.

The Khoradi Race will start with a new Golden Age or Satya Yuga,… and the cycle must start again.

A greeting.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2020, 09:01:03 AM »
DiegoFS:
The problem is that I have seen and done this so many times... Now I'm expected to start to list all that I have practice, the people I have studied with, the attunements that I have gotten ...
If we were both a little more aware how it works, then it would be the places I have and can connect to, the flows I'm aligned with and the levels I channel.

And if it was 15 years ago in other forums I probably would, or if I still felt there was more I wanted to learn in this topics, but it seems like pointless ego boosting at this point. We have presented our words, the words are a portal, if you can use that you should be able to know what levels I work from, same as I know that for you.

And it seems that, same as it happens in most similar discussions we can't learn from each other much, as we both are happy in the path that we walk outside of the Five Arts.
Yet I am here mostly for the Five Arts. I spend all my life to learn what I wanted to learn,  I can mention it from time to time here or in other similar forums, but that is only from responsibility to share what I have spend most of my life developing.

So lets leave it at that.
And this isn't invitation to continue the discussion with each other, its invitation to let it go as I will do. : )

Tientai :
Sure, the old prophecies of "lighting up the night". But from what I know this is Dwapara, Spirit is in Satya and we are still far away from the light in its spiritualized state(with very few exceptions on Earth now).