Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Can you read my chart !!!!  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Uranus

Can you read my chart !!!!
« on: February 19, 2021, 10:00:09 AM »
Hello I’m uranus my DOB 21 01 1989 03am  bazi : Hour Geng Yin , Day Xin Si , Month Yi Chou , Year Wu Cheng , my question: what does suitable job in my bazi , btw I love to sing can I success in entertaiment industry???

Offline TenVirtues

Re: Can you read my chart !!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 08:43:26 AM »
Hi Uranus,
If you love to sing i don't see any reason why you can't try! IMO though you might not really like the lime light and could get stage fright.
If you do do singing should you could try to do some online recorded singing etc.
You chart also show that you are quite a spiritual person. How does singing spiritual songs appeal to you?

Offline Uranus

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 09:12:53 AM »
Hi Uranus,
If you love to sing i don't see any reason why you can't try! IMO though you might not really like the lime light and could get stage fright.
If you do do singing should you could try to do some online recorded singing etc.
You chart also show that you are quite a spiritual person. How does singing spiritual songs appeal to you?

Wow really , btw I’m male , I don’t know when I was in high school I’m so in love with performing arts etc , and maybe I’m a xin metal that love attention , time passed and I’m still thinking if I can make money with my hobby that’s a puzzle till right now , because entrepreneurs is just not me

Offline Uranus

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 03:45:30 PM »
Hi Uranus,

Wow really , btw I’m male , I don’t know when I was in high school I’m so in love with performing arts etc , and maybe I’m a xin metal that love attention , time passed and I’m still thinking if I can make money with my hobby that’s a puzzle till right now , because entrepreneurs is just not me

Sorry But my mother said that I’m born in 02:45 am means my hour pillar is ji Chou thanx !!!!

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 06:31:20 PM »
Hi Uranus,

Sorry But my mother said that I’m born in 02:45 am means my hour pillar is ji Chou thanx !!!!

Great so i guessed right. I kinda figured you were born in 丑 hr when your question asked was about singing and fame.
As 庚寅 hr pursuits would be a lot more materialistic and the question you probably would of asked was when i would become rich or what career would bring me material wealth.

Offline Uranus

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 07:12:41 PM »
Hi Uranus,

Great so i guessed right. I kinda figured you were born in 丑 hr when your question asked was about singing and fame.
As 庚寅 hr pursuits would be a lot more materialistic and the question you probably would of asked was when i would become rich or what career would bring me material wealth.

Wow hour pillars is really that important !!! I don’t know bro just in my heart always tells that “is that just enough” when just talk about wealth and rich topic what about talking and making people happy and motivate time after time

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2021, 09:45:41 PM »
Yes Hour Pillar is very important and there is certainly Ups and Down's being born in this Hour as well.
Being born in Chou hr for your chart, means that you could have many ups and downs in career.
Especially if you try to pursue a career whose main goal is material gain.
Being born in this hour also mean you have limited support from Family.

Offline Uranus

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2021, 03:39:49 AM »
Yes Hour Pillar is very important and there is certainly Ups and Down's being born in this Hour as well.
Being born in Chou hr for your chart, means that you could have many ups and downs in career.

when you look into my chart with your great knowledge and intuitive skill what is suitable job that suit to me right now I just want to listen your opinion ????

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2021, 04:34:41 AM »

when you look into my chart with your great knowledge and intuitive skill what is suitable job that suit to me right now I just want to listen your opinion ????

I think the best career for you is the one you choose for yourself. Without listening to too many outside influences.  Pursue your dreams even if you feel like they may be impossible and don't let outside opinions influence your or dissuade you.

Listening to too many opinions and suggestions not good for you. Listen to yourself. Especially for your chart. Because the more opinions you get the more confusing you will be.

I think its much better to ask yourself and make a choice where even if you fail you will have no regrets.

Goodluck!

Offline Uranus

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2021, 04:53:45 AM »

I think the best career for you is the one you choose for yourself. Without listening to too many outside influences.  Pursue your dreams even if you feel like they may be impossible and don't let outside opinions influence your or dissuade you.

Listening to too many opinions and suggestions not good for you. Listen to yourself. Especially for your chart. Because the more opinions you get the more confusing you will be.

I think its much better to ask yourself and make a choice where even if you fail you will have no regrets.

Goodluck!

Thanx bro that means a lot to me God bless You !!!!

Offline Uranus

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2021, 11:16:08 AM »

Goodluck!

Thanx bro that means a lot to me God bless You !!!!

You are right hahahaha , I find  a lot opinion and tell that “you must have a  ton of waters in the next 30 years “ because your luck pillar and the other side said that my suitable job is related with water related industry  , very2 confused to me hahahaha

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2021, 08:22:25 PM »
Lol @Uranus Here's the thing if you don't mind me being blunt. You mentioned that you love to sing and asked if there was a actual possibility to pursue a career in that field.
If some stranger online tells you no and, you should pursue some other career without even trying.
That means that you will probably go to your grave without pursuing your dream because of some words from a online stranger...

That makes me wonder if you are really that passionate about singing in the first place then. If i had a Dream and Goal i definitely would not let a online stranger dissuade me.
I would atleast make a effort to try. So that i would have no regrets.

Like i said i from first post, I analyzed your chart and i will be frank. You might not be a good mainstream singer, but you could be unique or sing songs that are different from others.
Spiritual/Unique/ or Weird Songs. What is important is being able to express your uniqueness to others through your songs or performance.

GoodLuck!

Offline Uranus

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2021, 07:01:42 AM »
Lol @Uranus Here's the thing if you don't mind me being blunt. You mentioned that you love to sing and asked if there was a actual possibility to pursue a career in that field.
If some stranger online tells you no and, you should pursue some other career without even trying.
That means that you will probably go to your grave without pursuing your dream because of some words from a online stranger...

That makes me wonder if you are really that passionate about singing in the first place then. If i had a Dream and Goal i definitely would not let a online stranger dissuade me.

Like i said i from first post, I analyzed your chart and i will be frank. You might not be a good mainstream singer, but you could be unique or sing songs that are different from others.
Spiritual/Unique/ or Weird Songs. What is important is being able to express your uniqueness to others through your songs or performance.

GoodLuck!

Thank you bro thanx for the sharing maybe why I always seek an answers because I always ask to myself “am I in right path” and gives me anxiety all the time

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2021, 11:24:06 PM »

GoodLuck!

Thank you bro thanx for the sharing maybe why I always seek an answers because I always ask to myself “am I in right path” and gives me anxiety all the time

I don't doubt it my friend just the environment that you had to grow up in. I'm sure you had quite some arguments with your father over your career choices as well?

The thing is my friend the answers you seek is better to be found asking yourself rather then to rely on someone else.
This is the best advice i can give you.

Maybe consider adopting a dog. I think that will help you a lot.

Offline Uranus

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2021, 03:20:46 AM »

GoodLuck!

I don't doubt it my friend just the environment that you had to grow up in. I'm sure you had quite some arguments with your father over your career choices as well?

The thing is my friend the answers you seek is better to be found asking yourself rather then to rely on someone else.
This is the best advice i can give you.

Maybe consider adopting a dog. I think that will help you a lot.

Thanx bro I appreciate it 👍👍👍