Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Selection of suitable date for enquiry (stages of life)  (Read 84 times)

Offline Sacrar

Selection of suitable date for enquiry (stages of life)
« on: May 06, 2021, 12:24:06 AM »
I have a doubt about asking questions and divinations on those days where either per day or per month we can find lots of lines of the hexagram that are in the Mu (tomb) stage or in the Jue (vanishing) stage.

It happens for example especially in Day/Month of Chen earth (earth/water in grave) and in date Si fire (earth/water in disappearance). As Mu and Jue are generally unfavourable signs, we may encounter the problem that the focus lines are all either in tomb or in disappearance, which may make an objective reading impossible, where confusion reigns rather than clarification.

If we add to this the fact that life stages can be drawn by Day or Month, we can find a lot of lines in tomb and disappearance. For example if we do a casting at Si Day and Chen Month.

I was looking forward to the end of this month of Chen because my last hexagrams appeared with lots of lines in tombs  :D

Do you take this into account? What do you think about it? it would be better to avoid these dates?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 12:35:09 AM by Sacrar »