Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Liu Yao calculator time zone  (Read 969 times)

Offline andponomarev

Liu Yao calculator time zone
« on: May 09, 2021, 11:14:06 PM »
Hi,

I wonder if I should convert my time to Beijing time zone when making a cast (that's written at Alex Chiu's website). Could someone enlight me on this, please? Thanks.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Liu Yao calculator time zone
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 03:45:20 AM »
Hi and welcome, no, you should not convert it to the Beijing time zone, but use your local time.

I have done many divinations for clients and friends from many countries with very different time zones than GMT+8.  If I convert the time to GMT+8 (Beijing) then I may get a day Branch that would not fit with the case in hand.

Most active members in Liu Yao boards here are actually from Europe and the US. You can see that they also use the local time without any problem.

Also, if you are in, let's say, the GMT+0 time zone and consult with a master in the GMT+8 zone (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore,  Malaysia etc.), please use YOUR local time zone of GMT+0, not the master's time zone.

Offline andponomarev

Re: Liu Yao calculator time zone
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 10:25:12 AM »
Thank you very much for your answer. Exactly, the Day branch is the question I was wondering about, as it might change due to a timezone. That's a pity Alex Chiu has incorrect information on his site. Thanks for your help!