Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Books / Resources  (Read 3770 times)

Offline throosden

Re: Books / Resources
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2022, 04:52:12 PM »
Said that it is the ultimate tool to power up your meditation, qigong, ... To go beyond the maximum potential you have in this incarnation.

Earth has changed in the last few decades. What we see in technology, currencies, genetic research,  climate and many other fields is not a coincidence, there are processes going on now that have reached as far out spiritually, as they did in Deep Learning, Genetic Research(crispr) and many other fields. Maybe even further.

So the Earth has changed. A lot.
 We are out of the small, murky swamps and swimming in endless oceans now... None of the old tools is fully equipped to deal with it, although many are doing great work in aligning to that in their own way.
So I would have some reservation in the idea any of the old tools can do what someone with the new kinds of lightbody can do with just a few changes of focus... And while with Qi Gong someone can reach that as well, they will have to go beyond Qi Gong by itself and align with the same Rays and fields that we are using. And that still means the new tools, no matter what path they will discover them from.

But this comparison is silly and we shouldn't fall for stuff like that in my view. Each has its own good and bad parts, yet if we have to reference an ultimate tool, the only thing I can consider calling that accessible on Earth, was not accessible here 50 years ago at all. And its much, much simpler to use, although for many its broken now. And we work to find ways to fix it. But that is another story for other places and times.

Anyway, here is link with the shamanistic aspects of QMDJ:
https://www.amazon.com/Teachings-Daoist-Master-Zhuang/dp/069280269X/

Off course I should have phrased differently ;D. Within the framework off this school I was in, Fa Qi Men was/is a very important tool to push your training beyond certain barriers. 'Ultimate tool was bad wording  :D. And I don't know if the methods from these school adapted well to the time we are in now ...

But what you say here is very very interesting. I am certainly interested in learning more about these things! Perhaps the meditation you posted in the other thread is a nice starting point?

Offline throosden

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2022, 05:12:41 PM »
Dr Kim Goh is now teaching at udemy.com

https://www.udemy.com/course/drkhim-qmdj/

Seems to be reasonably priced - $199.

Thanks for sharing.

Seems to have a qi men book as well for - $246 (not sure if singapore or us dollar). https://drkhimgoh.com/product/how-to-read-qi-men-dun-jia-like-a-master/
And lot's of other 5art books and courses, including advanced qi men courses.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 05:26:04 PM by throosden »

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2022, 05:41:15 PM »
But what you say here is very very interesting. I am certainly interested in learning more about these things! Perhaps the meditation you posted in the other thread is a nice starting point?

It is, yea.
I'm not sure how well it will work if unfamiliar with archangels... Archangels areee... Quantum fields I guess is modern term?

We can dig into it to find what of the forces is what archangel,
 I think what they call Higgs field in physics(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson) was Sandalphon(so the reason particles have 'mass' is because of this alive 'principle' connected to physical existance and Earth), but I don't have time to dig into the others in enough detail to assign them.

Physics focus a lot on their role - that is important for sure, but they doesn't seem aware these are alive fields of consciousness that metaphysical systems learn to align with... Anyway, nice to see systems merge even if so late...

In theory if you just say the name it will resonate and call it, but there may be some ease of the process afterwards if one knows what they are I guess.
In any case, back then the idea was 2 weeks doing this every day can build mahatma lightbody, this is... Complex to go into, lets say its something good. But practice shows it needs a lot more then that, at least back then(2-3 decades ago). Its probably faster now, no idea.

They work with Mahatma there as well... And Mahatma is the tool I meant, its probably the best thing we can use, yet right now many have problems using it. And I try to figure out for a long time why... Still not there yet, although I have some theories now...

Anyway - long story. The meditation is awesome, if you find the calling of Mahatma is a problem now,may skip this part, the rest is awesome in any case, in my humble view.

And if you have alive and good connection to the archangels much opens up even in the Five Arts... From changing your bazi chart, to buffering 5 yellow so it shows only its positive sites when out of period for a person to endless more stuff. Not all at the same time, though, need to align to the persons path and stuff, but that will be explained when one can work with it I guess.

Anyway, the meditation is awesome start for this.
And all is just my current understanding I know a lot of people that will disagree with one or another part, but at the end of the day its what I know.