Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Manchester vs Chelsea  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Sacrar

Manchester vs Chelsea
« on: May 29, 2021, 02:23:34 PM »
For learning purposes only.

Today is the final of the Champions League, where two english teams face each other, Manchester against Chelsea. Estádio do Dragăo (Portugal).  The match is contested between You and Xu true solar time (7 PM; GMT+1)

I asked, who will win?

Setting:
- Self =Manchester
- Other =Chelsea
- Yong shen: Official winner, Offspring loser.

https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/3/7,1,0,0,1,0,1,2,1,2021-05-29,23:30

Since Other is in a void, all the fire of Si fire vitalises the Self line. Official Chou cannot vitalise Other either. Sixth line of Other tries to self-kill (bad thing). It seems that Self (Manchester) will win.

The fire San He cannot be formed because You (Other) is empty. Could You rooster's time fill the void of Other? it would be very rare...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 02:33:36 PM by Sacrar »

Offline Sacrar

Re: Manchester vs Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 10:48:57 PM »
For learning purposes only.

Today is the final of the Champions League, where two english teams face each other, Manchester against Chelsea. Estádio do Dragăo (Portugal).  The match is contested between You and Xu true solar time (7 PM; GMT+1)

I asked, who will win?

Setting:
- Self =Manchester
- Other =Chelsea

https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/3/7,1,0,0,1,0,1,2,1,2021-05-29,23:30

Since Other is in a void, all the fire of Si fire vitalises the Self line. Official Chou cannot vitalise Other either. Sixth line of Other tries to self-kill (bad thing). It seems that Self (Manchester) will win.

The fire metal San He cannot be formed because You (Other) is empty. Could You rooster's time fill the void of Other? it would be very rare...

Well, Chelsea won 0-1, so won the Other line. We are faced with two scenarios:
- it's a failed prediction
- that it was misinterpreted

If it were possible that the You time would fill the void of Other, the metal San He would be formed, which would reinforce Other line. Even weakened by Si Month, Chou's day strengthens it, even though it is his grave.

The Official L4 of Chou which identifies with the Day branch in the territory of the trigram of Other vitalises the line of Other.

in addition the Other line has the stars (Shen Sa), nobleman, fortune star and moon solver, and the lucky Green Dragon. Also Other line has the deity "six combination".

The setting could also be taken into account and rather than focusing on the Self line and Other lines, look at the star focus. Officer winner, offspring losser, was the setting.

Offspring appears in the lower trigram territory of the Self line. The only Officer who moves is in Other trigram territory and with a "potential formation" San He of metal.

More elements of judgement. From a Mei Hua point of view, in the first hexagram we have above Kun-earth (prosperous per day and month) controling below a weakling Kan-water. And in the derived hexagram again restriction/control relationship, Fire Li (prosperous by month) restrains Dui metal.

Do you think it is far-fetched to think that an element in emptiness is filled by the hour of the day?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 11:12:29 PM by Sacrar »

Offline sleepyfreud

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 12:07:05 AM »
Fourth and sixth line has the trine combo - si, you, chou metal

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 08:01:49 AM »

Do you think it is far-fetched to think that an element in emptiness is filled by the hour of the day?

We have the initial Hexagram as the initial situation. It changed into how the situation wil develop.
Logically, for a sport game all this will happen in the same day(the Original and the Resulting Hexagram).

I have some doubts on the Setting, however:
- Self =Manchester
- Other =Chelsea

I get the first part. But why are you doing the second part...
As I'm not sure you can read it afterwards, I can think of ways it could be done, but you doesn't seem to be using them.

It limits a lot the possible answers.
If the Officer has to be winner and Offspring loser, it means it will have to be a very specific element for the Hexagram. As to a large degree their strength will be dependent on the Day and Month and you can't change that.
So if we need the Hexagram to be specific element, we automatically are left with 8 hexagrams possible to show the answer(16 for wood, metal or earth).

Then we need in this 8-16 hexagram to have a relation of Self and Other line that can reflect what the situation will show.

As far as the San He goes, Chou is Tomb of Metal in the Day Branch... So now we not only have Void on the line, but we also have one more idea that the whole combination may disappear in Chou.

I made a question for myself for the same game, actually and it was very similar answer.
Can't post it, as I have explained before, but lately, I'm starting to think its either something showing that there was no actual match(so much important elements being taken away by Parent - documentation, organizations etc. always on line 6, so something we aren't expecting to be part of the situation) in the sense that it was decided before the game how it will go, or that the system is trying to show why it can't answer that kinds of questions with Images of something outside of the situation with Images of Parent.

So I do agree with this and I see this on sport questions often even today:

- it's a failed prediction
- that it was misinterpreted

However, I found a way that worked for sport matches and it has been working reasonably well so far, can't go into that, but it gives the impression the matches aren't staged there is some other factor going on why the usual questions aren't working(, or even if they are we can still get the result,). And it seems to be related to Parent Images not related to the situation, as I said. What it is, however, I do not know at this point. I have some ideas, but its difficult to explain, as it will involve mass consciousness, how people are thinking about the game creating "bubbles" of expectations and other stuff, that may be too complex to go into, yet it may prevent going directly to the result of the match if we aren't aimed correctly.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 08:07:29 AM by Gmuli »

Offline sleepyfreud

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 01:37:19 AM »
We are looking for a win here, or a gain. So the asset or G line for Alex, is the key line.

Sixth line "Other" moves and changes from Parent to Asset (G line for Alex). There is also the Asset line of the Self (third line), and the transformed asset line of the first line. Which asset line is the strongest?

I think it is the sixth line, because the fourth and sixth line form the si-you-chou metal combo. The you metal in the original hexagram of the Other, also forms a si-you-chou combo with the day branch (chou) and month branch (si). The transformed hexagram also forms a si (sixth)-you (fourth)-chou combo with the day branch.

The Asset line of the Self is weak - wu fire drained by the earth of chou day.

Asset of transformed first line is si fire, also drained by chou day.

Match started at 3 pm, and ended 90 minutes later, at about 4:30 pm, local time. Europe follows daylight saving time. So the match actually started at 2 pm (real time), Wei hour, and ended at shen hour. Shen is metal, which supports the metal of si-you-chou.