Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Is AstraZeneca safe for my wife?  (Read 166 times)

Offline Raymond

Is AstraZeneca safe for my wife?
« on: June 06, 2021, 04:55:56 AM »
Hello everyone, just wanted to share a case study.

On May 26th, Malaysian citizens above 18 can voluntarily sign up for the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine.
A lot of people are worried about this vaccine because there are report of this vaccine causing blood clots.

My wife felt very troubled over this because a lot of her friends encouraged her to sign up for the AZ vaccine, and at the same time she was worried of any possible side effects.
So I did a divination wanting to know if the AstraZeneca vaccine will be safe for my wife.

Here's the hexagram, or visit this link to view at Bright-Hall https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/6,0,1,1,1,0,0,6,1,2021-05-25,18:23

Line 2 Chen is AstraZeneca.
Ghost is hidden, so there is no need to worry about illness from this vaccine.
Self line is strong, so she should not feel any side effect.
The senior citizens are represented by Parent line (Others line). They are weak by Month and Day. The environment of senior citizens makes my wife apprehensive because this Parent line is too weak to produce the Self line.

From the hexagram we can see that AZ is safe for my wife.

I also noticed that line 2 Offspring Chen not able to move as it is tied to the day branch You.
In order for line 2 Chen to move to Wu and combine with the Subject future line Wei, Mao is needed.

During the online registration, I chose a Mao day for my wife to be vaccinated, and the sign up was successful!

Additional note: @JLim said that Xu day can also do the job.

Do take note that the online registration was not easy at all.
The registration closed in 1 hour and there were nearly 1,000,000 signups in that short period of time.
Many people failed manage to sign up, including me.

Thanks @JLim for your help  :)

Offline Gmuli

Re: Is AstraZeneca safe for my wife?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 11:43:58 AM »
Very interesting hexagram. : )
I have a question here...

Your wife is Asset line I assume.
Officer line is hidden and water.

Yet Officer will always be produced by Asset(Metal>Water in this case).
There is no situation the system can show Asset line being attacked by Officer line, as the relation are always produce(and its always Asset producing Officer).

If you expect to see problems with health on Officer, how could the system possible show you that if you expect your wife to be on Asset and the problems to be on Officer and they will always produce each other?

Offline Sacrar

Re: Is AstraZeneca safe for my wife?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 01:28:50 AM »
I also noticed that line 2 Offspring Chen not able to move as it is tied to the day branch You.

In order for line 2 Chen to move to Wu and combine with the Subject future line Wei, Mao is needed.

I didn't understand this part. Mao clashed You, but there is no You metal in the hexagram. What is the function of Mao Day? Wouldn't it rather take Xu's day to untie Chen?

It's kind of like Mao "removing" the effects of binding of You day on L2 Chen. I've rarely seen this kind of reading and I think I've only seen Jlim use such a rule. Such a rule is somewhat strange...

If you expect to see problems with health on Officer, how could the system possible show you that if you expect your wife to be on Asset and the problems to be on Officer and they will always produce each other?

I take your point. Guessing for others is a mess, especially when no framework is established prior to casting.

What does the Self line represent? To who is guessing or the wife? and what does the Other line represent? why is the Other line not the vaccine? it is asking for precisely that, an Object, something external, the vaccine. And in which line is the wife represented? Which is the yongshen, the wife or the vaccine?

If we choose the wife as the "vulnerable" (Yong shen), we see the line of Wu-Sibling at L3 and L4 both moving and active. And the Wu-Sibling move to harm Wife/wealth (Asset). And the line of Wu-Sibling is strong by Month....

« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 01:33:49 AM by Sacrar »