Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Feng Shui  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Sing

Feng Shui
« on: June 10, 2021, 03:28:04 AM »
Hi Shifus,

May I know if the layout of this flat with missing corners good? If not, is there any remedy?

Thanks in advance

Offline Gmuli

Re: Feng Shui
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 12:11:42 PM »
I can recommend to arrange furniture in a way so that the corners coming into the rooms from the bathroom and other places aren't visible(bookcase at the place where the corner ends and the wall begins, so there isn't a noticable corner for example).
If you can't do that, at least make some way so that they aren't sharp, One way would be styrofoam, set it on an angle so it smooths out the corner, with some tapestry with pattern on top of it they can blend into the wall in a good way.

This is very difficult to explain in a forum, even though it would have been very easy in real life. Basically, make sure there aren't corners coming in from the walls.

For the rest, we would need to be able to look outside, can't make changes out of context. But even then there is a lot more info needed, directions, year of build, history etc. At least for me, other members may be able to do something with the present info, I know in other forums some members answer stuff only by blueprint, so there are options, but this is what I can recommend so far.

Offline Sing

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 05:59:43 AM »
Thanks Gmuli!

I'm currently looking for a property and the floor plan attached is one property I viewed recently. The property iis more than 35 years already and is located in the east side of Singapore. Hopefully I can get a new Build-to-order flat but it be might be somewhere in the west side of Singapore. I hope to get a property hopefully by this year or next year. Next year is the start of new luck cycle and maybe that's why I feel the need to get a property soon.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 07:49:31 AM »
Thanks Gmuli!

I'm currently looking for a property and the floor plan attached is one property I viewed recently. The property iis more than 35 years already and is located in the east side of Singapore. Hopefully I can get a new Build-to-order flat but it be might be somewhere in the west side of Singapore. I hope to get a property hopefully by this year or next year. Next year is the start of new luck cycle and maybe that's why I feel the need to get a property soon.

Aha, well good luck, hopefully all will go well.
Nice to mention around 2024 a new Period is starting and building a house in its current period you have a lot higher % chance for a nice combination of stars on Facing/Sitting. Once its build in a different period, the current period stars will move to other places. Its not 100%, but if I remember correctly was around 75% or something close to that, while once the period its build in is over it drops down to very low %, we can calculate it if someone is curious, but it was much, much lower(14-15% I would guess now, although probably there are more adjustments to be made).

Offline Sing

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 06:24:28 PM »
Hi Gmuli,

Thanks for sharing. I do hope to get a new flat around north east of Singapore this August.  But it is competitive and it's based on balloting. Just hope I can get a good size 47 square metres flat for me. :)