Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Bazi Consultation Review (Mangpai)  (Read 1579 times)

Online Chestnut

Bazi Consultation Review (Mangpai)
« on: January 04, 2021, 04:34:29 PM »
Greetings and happy new year to All!

I have just joined the forum and would like to share my testimony for paid bazi consultation with JLim. It is positively inspiring and I would give everyone my upmost recommendation if you would like to see your life perspective from Mangpai teachings.

JLim’s report unfolds the correlations from the chart interactions with real life situations. It answers all my lingering questions and more things that I have not realized the importance yet. Furthermore in my opinion, the report is written in a well blend of technical analysis and practical suggestions, it is coherent and easy to understand with minimum bazi knowledge. 

For my area of concern, I have been struggling to find my true calling in my career. While having a salaried job as an engineer, I always find myself busy moonlighting as a freelance photographer and proprietary trading stocks/forex. I feels that this situation is not sustainable in the long run, but I am doubtful to commit on which profession will be the most fulfilling. Sure enough, through the bazi analysis, there is a contradiction in my chart. JLim would went on to explain what the work process is and the elements involved (including the impact from previous and upcoming AP/LP). He would give further inputs on how you would best make use of your skills and to the extent of where your talents will be best spent (working in local/ foreign land). It is eye-opening and I am still amazed whenever I read back the report.

All in all, if you are ready to open yourself to face your concerns, you will gladly see the report and JLim’s input as a meaningful guide to move forward with your life.

Good luck!

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Bazi Consultation Review (Mangpai)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 07:40:52 PM »
Thank you, Chestnut, for posting this review.  Best of luck in your career!