Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Testing your skills  (Read 8927 times)

Offline vng

Re: Testing your skills
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2018, 10:38:32 AM »
[Hidden post: You need 2 posts to see it. You currently have 39.]
The sign of me getting old is when I make a assumption wedding dinner = marriage. I m Sorry their ROM is on an early date.  ;D 2008 is their ROM year. They brought a resale flat near her parent home and live there in 2009. Can anyone guess how many kids they have?                                                                                                                       
2008 makes more sense. BTW, was that her first marriage?
Chart wise, 3 children I think is max. 2009 - 2011 have high chance for having kids.

Offline successcatalyst

• Mangpai-Foundation-Course
  • Sabbe dhamma nalam abhinivesaya
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2018, 11:12:21 AM »
Perhaps 1 child only.

Offline The-Monk

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2018, 01:05:32 PM »
Are you asking how many they have so far, or how many we see them having?

Offline NewMan

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 03:11:46 AM »
She has 1 son. And yes her husband is her Jr college classmate. It her 1 and only marriage. Somehow relationship turned sour after her first birth. Can anyone read it from her chart any problem on her marriage?                                                                                                                                           
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline NewMan

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 03:15:58 AM »
Are you asking how many they have so far, or how many we see them having?
From what I heard she refused to have anymore children. But it will be interesting to see what are the max kids she could have. Will it be from different partner?                                         
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline successcatalyst

• Mangpai-Foundation-Course
  • Sabbe dhamma nalam abhinivesaya
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2018, 04:47:01 AM »
She has 1 son. And yes her husband is her Jr college classmate. It her 1 and only marriage. Somehow relationship turned sour after her first birth. Can anyone read it from her chart any problem on her marriage?                                                                                                                                         

Problem arise due to difference in how each contributes toward family commitments and financial commitments. Most likely she gravitates toward earning her keep instead of having to commit full time to child rearing.

Offline vng

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2018, 05:09:29 AM »
When was her son born?
Are they still together or divorced?

Her chart does have a tendency for two marriages.

Vince
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 05:47:50 AM by vng »

Offline decha_woo

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2018, 02:07:05 PM »
Only one son? ..... Hmm,..... a long way to learn, still....

Thank you very much for your feedback info @NewMan !

Offline Miss A

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2018, 12:55:24 AM »
Hi all!
I agree - she has two Spouse Stars. Her second husband will be previously married.
Her chart does have a tendency for two marriages.
I hope her current husband is loyal to her.

She has 1 son because all Wood (Child Star) goes into Wei tomb. This is the reason why she does not want more children.
The most probable year she had a child is 2009.
Next possible is 2016.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:58:41 AM by Miss A »

Offline vng

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2018, 04:18:05 PM »
I agree - she has two Spouse Stars. Her second husband will be previously married.
@Miss A , is the above because of Gui-Chou hour?

Vince

Offline Miss A

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2018, 08:35:56 PM »
If I am right and Wood is in Wei tomb then we need clash on Wei or Yin.

Offline vng

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2018, 03:58:07 AM »
If I am right and Wood is in Wei tomb then we need clash on Wei or Yin.
I mean what indicates her second husband will be someone previously married?

Thanks
Vince

Offline Miss A

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2018, 04:09:46 AM »
Sorry, I was in a hurry when answered. Correct, Gui is Bi Jie. So second husband will be previously married.

Offline seekingc

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2018, 07:09:36 PM »
Hi all,

After reading the comments I wonder if I may give my input.

First I wonder if I can challenge the hour, to Jia - Yin, rather than gui-chou.

Here are my reasons.

We look at whole picture.
1. Time is very close 2.59 to Yin hour (1 reason for Yin hour)
2. Stem hour and month not really doing anything. Year indicates desire to grow output (children and fame) but far away, so we look at branch for more.
3. Again nothing with hour. But month there is a gong with wei (power). But using body to gain power is no very effective or very difficult. We also see that there
is a desire to combine with Yin in year (again image of wanting children and fame x2).
4. Ding Mao(children) LP arrive. Year she got married. Before 2009 potential hubby already there (wei, probably boy friend that no one think of), but desire for Children was something like tug-of-war; want but not want, because of (Yin falling into wei tomb) so the opportunity would have been unavailable due to falling into wei tomb or not feel right. (2 images of Yin hour). Otherwise she would have children early in life and by 2009 more than one child.

Reason: tomb would be open (chou hour-wei month), Yin would represent one, and tomb would represent another. But tomb is closed. So why not more than one, because yin falls into tomb and Yi in tomb not available. So children only available every clash or penalty to work/hubby star (wei). more but will be lengthy

5. 2009 Ji-chou (probably friend or acquaintance of hubby. Convinces boy friend to marry- xin resource in chou represents opinion/ideas of friend etc) clash open Wei (hubby) tomb (children) and combine with Jia in hour (children related, also hubby now wants children), probably got pregnant, potential hubby/boy friend already there . So get married because of child mostly and hubby ready for children

6. The chart indicates that she has child abroad so also potential for foreign husband both hour and year
7. Most likely a son as indicated by Yin in both Year and Hour.
8. Using pillar as image. Hour also has relation to children. After 2009 tomb is no longer open, desire for children gone (or back to tug of war reluctant children feeling) (3 image of Yin hour). Both Yin fall into tomb. Who is tomb hubby. So child spends more time with hubby. But this will create problems for marriage. Hubby feel like she neglects mother duties and only wants to work.
9. Indication of new/different position/man this year 2018; Combination with Wu (power/career). Maybe new man but low potential (looks more career related). Xu clashes wei (work place) 2 images of career related. New position allows her to spend more time with child

Again this is my take on if the hour is Jia-Yin and still learning like everyone  :)

Offline Dao

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2018, 01:23:15 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]