Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Husband Jinx Wife  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Phoenix

Husband Jinx Wife
« on: May 17, 2020, 02:28:18 PM »
https://www.andrieyk.me/2020/04/13/spouse-element/

That the man who should be avoided most as a couple, is a man who has the characteristic of eating a wife.

to complete previous topics, i make this thread. not only woman who could jinx her spouse, but man could too.

i asked for example(s) of that kind of chart, but don't get any yet.

i ever met a male's chart which doesn't condusive for spouse star to stay long. but i can't say he jinx the female because in reality, he only had some short relationships (the women left him safely) and he is still single until now. so i think "jinx wife" is different with having low affinity with woman? the chart is :

YMDH.

GUI.      YI.      GUI.   JIA
CHOU  CHOU.  YOU.   YIN

LP (39) XIN YOU (49) GENG SHEN

another chart that i guessed qualify for "eating" wife is Xin Male DM with Mao (spouse star) but having Wu Xu pillar so there is Mao-Xu combination in natal chart. Wife star is burnt to be his seal (Wu earth).

would you please share your thought about this topic?

thank you

Offline NewMan

Re: Husband Jinx Wife
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 02:48:51 AM »

That the man who should be avoided most as a couple, is a man who has the characteristic of eating a wife.

to complete previous topics, i make this thread. not only woman who could jinx her spouse, but man could too.

i ever met a male's chart which doesn't condusive for spouse star to stay long. but i can't say he jinx the female because in reality, he only had some short relationships (the women left him safely) and he is still single until now. so i think "jinx wife" is different with having low affinity with woman? the chart is :

YMDH.

CHOU  CHOU.  YOU.   YIN

another chart that i guessed qualify for "eating" wife is Xin Male DM with Mao (spouse star) but having Wu Xu pillar so there is Mao-Xu combination in natal chart. Wife star is burnt to be his seal (Wu earth).

thank you
How to jinxed wife? Chart no fire.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 03:45:11 PM »
there's fire (bing) as hhs of Yin tiger. the chart and LP shows very strong metalwhich is not good for wood?

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 05:11:16 AM »

YMDH.

CHOU  CHOU.  YOU.   YIN

thank you

Hallo, @Phoenix!
Below is the chart man. He had 3 wives. And it is so difficult to live with him. All his wives and girlfriend had adultery and then left him. he does not like to please women and likes them to work and provide for themselves. In a quarrel he uses boycotts silent for a long time.
https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&y=1975&m=2&d=8&h=14%3A15&g=7&l=93&y2=2020&m2=8&d2=13&h2=11%3A49&g2=8&l2=93

Y     M    D    H
  Yi   Wu   Yi   Gui
 Mao Yin  You  Wei

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 12:52:52 PM »
Hi Gilyotina,

It's likely that he was born in the previous hour of Jia Wu hour.  His real solar time is 1:12 pm, but there's always the possibility of late time recording when he was born since it's less than 15 minutes into the Wei hour.

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2020, 04:47:05 AM »
Hi Gilyotina,

It's likely that he was born in the previous hour of Jia Wu hour.  His real solar time is 1:12 pm, but there's always the possibility of late time recording when he was born since it's less than 15 minutes into the Wei hour.

Hi @JLim i agree with you, so it could be, but then an hour Ren Wu?
 Thank you
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 04:52:12 AM by Gilyotina »

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2020, 05:01:32 AM »
Hi Gilyotina,

Hi @JLim i agree with you, so it could be, but then an hour Ren Wu? By the way he has not luck in wealth and his wives supported him always

Thank you

Offline NewMan

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 06:50:48 AM »

Hallo, @Phoenix!
Below is the chart man. He had 3 wives. And it is so difficult to live with him. All his wives and girlfriend had adultery and then left him. he does not like to please women and likes them to work and provide for themselves. In a quarrel he uses boycotts silent for a long time.
https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&y=1975&m=2&d=8&h=14%3A15&g=7&l=93&y2=2020&m2=8&d2=13&h2=11%3A49&g2=8&l2=93

Y     M    D    H
  Yi   Wu   Yi   Gui
 Mao Yin  You  Wei

During his Jia xu lp Xu pierce YOU metal. xu also clash wei. All his wife left him during these period?
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2020, 07:59:53 AM »

Hallo, @Phoenix!

Y     M    D    H
  Yi   Wu   Yi   Gui
 Mao Yin  You  Wei

During his Jia xu lp Xu pierce YOU metal. xu also clash wei. All his wife left him during these period?

Hi @NewMan the first girl left him in 1995, then his first wife left him in 2006, the second wife - 2017. The script is always the same. Now he lives with third wife.