Fivearts.org

Author Topic: ISCA 3 :Someone Consulted and Asked- sharing our point of view on interpretation  (Read 1693 times)

Offline firelink

Someone want to know if he can get famous

出生:没填 年 性别:男 占事:没填
排卦:元亨利贞网六爻在线排盘系统   http://www.china95.net
公历起卦时间:2019年2月25日21时42分 (手工指定)
农历:己亥年正月廿一日亥时
立春:2019年02月04日11时28分
惊蛰:2019年03月06日05时14分
干支:己亥年 丙寅月 癸巳日 癸亥时  (日空:午未)
神煞:驿马-亥 桃花-午 日禄-子 贵人-卯,巳

艮宫:艮为山 (六冲)     巽宫:山风蛊 (归魂) 
六神  伏神   本    卦         变    卦
白虎       官鬼丙寅木 ▅▅▅▅▅ 世      官鬼丙寅木 ▅▅▅▅▅ 应
腾蛇       妻财丙子水 ▅▅ ▅▅       妻财丙子水 ▅▅ ▅▅  
勾陈       兄弟丙戌土 ▅▅ ▅▅       兄弟丙戌土 ▅▅ ▅▅  
朱雀       子孙丙申金 ▅▅▅▅▅ 应      子孙辛酉金 ▅▅▅▅▅ 世
青龙       父母丙午火 ▅▅ ▅▅   ╳→    妻财辛亥水 ▅▅▅▅▅  
玄武       兄弟丙辰土 ▅▅ ▅▅       兄弟辛丑土 ▅▅ ▅▅  

analyse :  Its  a six strike hex that mean it s a no and it didn't transform into six match , therefore it would be difficult for the querent to get the fame. Shi sheng on third line , object line. The object line also control the self line. The second line has Heavenly Horse   天马   tiān mǎ   gd cn    , .Utter Defeat   暴败   bào bài   jaw mty   , Heaven Adversity   天厄   tiān è   gd dbv    From Year Branch, The moving line is not in favor for the querent, and symbolic star remain same, the second line yongsheng is killed back by the result yao 妻财辛亥水, keeping same symbolic star, therefore the querent will not get the fame he want.

result : the querrent didn't like the fame enjoyed by his competitor , and try to improve his fame and contacted some friend about a plan to higher his reputation. It happen that it did improve a little his reputation , so the original competitor was no more the hype of the day, but at the end o his friend get all the fame and not him (the querent) 

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
@firelink .. hi

You present a very interesting examples in real ..!!
You deciphered them with different way  .. not convenient to Liu Yao  Yi Gua. .!!
And wrote the Resault on each case you successfully analysed. .. very interesting indeed.
Stil I don't understand what you want from members to do ....!!

I thouth you want our own decipher... with Liu Yao Yi Gua. .
Anyway I thanking you for participation  ..
Tt.

Gmuli

. It happen that it did improve a little his reputation , so the original competitor was no more the hype of the day, but at the end o his friend get all the fame and not him (the querent)

His line also combines with Day Branch also with images of Resource. So while he may have lost from one place it may have come from another. : )

Offline firelink

@Tientai
thank for your reply, For me it s all about sharing interresting questions .  I like to share interresting information about liu yao , I thought it is also the aim of this forum to share interresting question  :)

@Gmuli

Interresting , indeed there is also a six strike turn into return soul hex , therefore it s also a returning hex. It happen that his fame was back to him (not in very large proportion because querent was not as bright as he wanted at first place. And his friend where better ranked than him , so situation back to what it used to be )

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 01:31:11 PM by firelink »

Offline Dao

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Hi Dao, it's very common to do three divinations or more for consultation on the same day. 

Offline Dao

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]