Fivearts.org

Author Topic: How to plot 2018 bazi chart?  (Read 6267 times)

Offline NewMan

How to plot 2018 bazi chart?
« on: December 30, 2017, 02:48:17 PM »
Which hour to take?
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: How to plot 2018 bazi chart?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 03:11:06 PM »
Hi NewMan,

-  Are you talking about New Year's Day of 2018?  Or are you talking about the Chinese solar year Wu Xu, which will start around 4 Feb?
-  For what purpose do you want to plot it? In my view, Bazi is a method for personal birth chart reading

Offline NewMan

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 03:23:22 PM »
Good day JLim.
I m refering to chinese new year bazi. I m not sure which hour to plot. It to used for matching my birth chart for best opportunities. Tks
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 03:42:19 PM by NewMan »
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Dao

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 09:04:28 PM »
Dear All,

"Chinese New Year is on February 16, 2018. That is the new moon day of the first lunar month. The new moon time of the first lunar month is at 5:06 a.m. of February 16, 2018, in China Standard Time. Chinese New Year is from the Chinese Lunar Calendar."

For information Bazi New year 16 february 2018 - Lunar calendar

Solar New Year 4 february Wu Xu 2018 needs to be calculate with solar time all around the world...
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2018d.pdf
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

Have look to 24 solar terms - lì chūn
http://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/24solarterms.htm

Read more: http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/calendar/cal.pdf

Some members will explain in English better than me...

All the best

:)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 09:57:58 PM by Dao »

Offline Baretta

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 07:12:32 AM »
For 1st month 2018 chinese yang li or lichun 甲寅月 戊戌年 start at 03 feb 2018 at 21:18:02 GMT 00

Offline Dao

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 08:17:26 AM »
For 1st month 2018 chinese yang li or lichun 甲寅月 戊戌年 start at 03 feb 2018 at 21:18:02 GMT 00

Hi Baretta, All,

Thank you for clarification!
All the best

:D

Offline Baretta

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 08:44:38 AM »

Hi Baretta, All,

Thank you for clarification!
All the best

:D

Ur welcome bro...

Offline Dao

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 11:01:18 AM »
Hi All,
Thank you Baretta, I am a sister...
It seems that Chinese New Year chart is female, does anyone know the reasons for this choise?
Learning time continue...
Best Regards

« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 11:05:13 AM by Dao »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 11:30:47 AM »
Yes, thank you Baretta, that's correct.  It starts at that time, which is valid for the GMT+0 time zone.

But if you are in Singapore or Malaysia that uses the GMT+8 time zone, then Li Chun starts on 4 Feb at 05:18:02.  Why so, just add 8 hours to 21:18:02.

If you are in GMT+7 time zone, then you add 1.
If you are in GMT-5 time zone, then you subtract 5.
Etc.

Offline Baretta

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2017, 01:56:26 PM »
Yes, thank you Baretta, that's correct.  It starts at that time, which is valid for the GMT+0 time zone.

But if you are in Singapore or Malaysia that uses the GMT+8 time zone, then Li Chun starts on 4 Feb at 05:18:02.  Why so, just add 8 hours to 21:18:02.

If you are in GMT+7 time zone, then you add 1.
If you are in GMT-5 time zone, then you subtract 5.
Etc.

Thx jlim for correction

Hi All,
Thank you Baretta, I am a sister...
It seems that Chinese New Year chart is female, does anyone know the reasons for this choise?
Learning time continue...
Best Regards

Oopsss.  :o . Sorry sista
Do you mean choice time sista?
That time choice at moved jie point.. position earh arround sun at 315 degree

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 02:00:46 PM by Baretta »

Offline Dao

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2017, 03:37:18 PM »

Hi Baretta, All,
I agree with you its 315 degrees, 24 solar terms - lì chūn 15° aquarius tropical.
What I meant, when we plot a chart Bazi or ZWDS, usually we choose Male or Female; it seems that for  Chinese New Year chart, or for business chart, the Chinese chart is plotted as Female.
Jlim said Bazi or ZWDS is for persons, but we often saw New Year chart and I am curious, that why I ask this question Male or Female and why?
Best Regards

Offline Baretta

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2017, 04:05:16 PM »

Hi Baretta, All,
I agree with you its 315 degrees, 24 solar terms - lì chūn 15° aquarius tropical.
What I meant, when we plot a chart Bazi or ZWDS, usually we choose Male or Female; it seems that for  Chinese New Year chart, or for business chart, the Chinese chart is plotted as Female.
Jlim said Bazi or ZWDS is for persons, but we often saw New Year chart and I am curious, that why I ask this question Male or Female and why?
Best Regards

oh i see, i dont know why. but i want know too.. wait maybe other member can explain us..
hehehe

regards

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 05:25:12 PM »
In the 4 pillars there isn't indication for male/female(easy to check, start random calculator, then change male/female and the 4 will stay the same).
It's also logical... All of them are cyclic and the Hour and Month branches are always the same(18 for example will always be You, same as 6 will always be mao)

Indication is needed when / if we plot the luck pillars, their direction depends on the polarity of year pillar and the gender...

Offline trey

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 11:35:38 PM »
I second Jlim opinion that Bazi cannot be used to predict what will happen in the new year. I will explain why.

The correct method to use is TaiYi ShenShu 太乙神数, which was specifically used to predict war, natural disasters or calamities.

TYSS is the highest form of Chinese prediction arts, together with DaLiuRen 大六壬 and QiMenDunJia 奇门遁甲, they make the '3 arts'.

TYSS predicts the fate of nations,
QMDJ predicts the outcome of battles and
DLR predicts little things that happens everyday.

Bazi was designed to predict the destiny of a person. In Chinese philosophy, a person destiny consist of 3 Fates.

1. ZhengMing 正命 - The True Fate - The life of a person where he or she was born into. One can be born into a rich family or poor family, high status or lowly status. One can be born complete or handicapped, beautiful or ugly.

2. SuiMing 随命 - The Fate that comes along - This is about the outcome of the collective deeds a person does in his or her life. Study hard, get good grades. Work hard and smart, get good pay. Be lazy, get nothing. Be obnoxious, get hated. Some people call this karma. Karma is a Hindu concept that comes later.

3. ZaoMing 遭命 - The Fate that comes across - This is about accidental fate.  Good people can die young, get cancer or run over by a truck. Bad people can win lottery and get rich. Likewise, good people can win lottery, bad people can die young. These have nothing to do with karma. These are not incidental but rather accidental.

These are the things BaZi can tell, or was invented to tell. Having said that, a new Year has none of the fates above. It does not have ancestors, parents, spouse or children. It does not have a gender. It isn't born. It does not concern itself of fate like a person does.

PS: Check out the greek version of Fate: the spinner, the alloter and the inevitable: Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 04:25:37 AM »
These are the things BaZi can tell, or was invented to tell. Having said that, a new Year has none of the fates above. It does not have ancestors, parents, spouse or children. It does not have a gender. It isn't born. It does not concern itself of fate like a person does.
Hi trey, yes I agree with this, well said! Bazi is so easy to plot, that people overuse it for things it's not meant to be.
PS: Check out the greek version of Fate: the spinner, the alloter and the inevitable: Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos
This is something new to me.  We actually have a Greek member, maybe he can elaborate on it?  8)