Fivearts.org

Author Topic: job prospects?  (Read 1645 times)

Offline ren

Re: job prospects?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2023, 06:08:04 AM »
Hey All,

The way I interpreted this hexagram...

First, I looked at the trigrams, Qian over Qian. This can indicate big intentions. The querent has big intentions, and the prospective jobs and companies have big intentions.
The third line moving can indicate a crossroads situation. Should I continue, or should I rethink my approach?
Lines five and six moving can indicate issues with one's overall outlook about the job market and position wanted, as they relate to the querent.
Overall, three lines moving can indicate a somewhat chaotic situation. Many areas may need to be addressed.

With Liu Yao. First, we have Subject sitting on line six, with Object yao, sitting on line three. The querent is looking down on the Object line.

Both Subject and Object are the same element, Earth, and have the same trigram. The Subject line is stronger than the Object line. There is an indication that the querent may be looking for the same type of position within the same job type as held before. As the Subject line is strong, the querent's intention is strong to find another job. Here, the intention may be to get the same job type as before. The job market is not strong for him.

The Subject line is at the top and moves to return back to self. Another indication of intention to gain the same type of position. When I say same position, this may also include the same status a job used to hold for him.

The fifth line moving is Sibling line that moves to return back to self. This line is Shen metal moving to return to Shen metal. Shen metal is co-workers, competition. Shen metal is very strong and drains Xu earth. This can be an indication that the job market and co-workers the querent is matched against are in a stronger position than him. They are most likely younger or more current within the workforce. This can be another indication to try to get back to the same or previous work situation.

As JLim stated, the Officer line is weak and currently entombed by the Day and Subject. Officer indicates a Job. This may indicate that the current opportunities being looked at are not currently available.

So as I initially stated:
With regard to the question as asked... At this time, I would say no, without some change.
This is just the way I initially saw the hexagram. It is up to the querent to take whatever is relevant to his current situation.

Hope this is helpful,

ren
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline throosden

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2023, 09:52:15 AM »
But you don't know the rules he used and his setting. How can you interpret it?
Please don't take this the wrong way, but the rules and "Setting" are one's own requirements, not the querent's.

Of course not, we are simply discussing  :)

In any case, perhaps this is interesting to discuss this more, made a separate thread for this.
https://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=1553.0

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2023, 12:08:54 PM »
Hi ren, you have made a nice Liu Yao interpretation. 
As the Subject line is strong, the querent's intention is strong to find another job. Here, the intention may be to get the same job type as before. The job market is not strong for him.
I'd like to add that the job market is declining, because Chen retreats to Chou.

As JLim stated, the Officer line is weak and currently entombed by the Day and Subject. Officer indicates a Job. This may indicate that the current opportunities being looked at are not currently available.
And I'd like to add to myself: Officer comes with Gou Chen (Arranger), and this means a fixed or permanent job.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2023, 12:13:47 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.] (Hidden Notes: A three-word post :-) )

Offline ren

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2023, 06:30:11 PM »
Hey All,

Just for completeness....
Overall, I believe the author had about 85 to 95 percent accuracy. I will have to recheck this and restart my translation.
The translations are not finalized or proofed.
Soccer
Fifty two Divination Examples for the 1994 World Cup Football Match(es).
All together 52 hexagrams readings , 49 correct with a (correct) rations of 95%.
Initially the preliminary contest were forecast, a total 36 (matches). The casting was done on June 17th
and the day and month of competition strength and weakness were common factors that contribute with the judgment.
(Readers can compare the following information in detail, such as the calculation day and the competition day are not the same Days, then only the calculation day, or only the game day to judge, there will be errors) [yandex]
The Second divinations where (cast on) July 1 and the third on July 6. All were finals. The results predicted on july 7th were the finals.
At the time of reading (prediction) the Shi and Ying have both forms of useful god, strenth nad weakness data.
Approach [?] the day of prediction and the day of competition (To  determine the competition winner / loser results, practice examples gives the best opportunity, [gai 盖]  built alone with the five elements, decline and prosperous factors, can then determine the winner or loser. absolutely objective).
Since the divination time in the newspapers divided into groups of match times, They are not in the order of the actual competition days (times).
Show is the prediction hexagram and below is the judgment. To the left is the Shi (and) Ying strength / weakness at day of prediction on the right is the Shi (and) Ying strength / weakness on the day of the match. Both together are used to determine the prediction. 

Weather     
Since July 3, 1982, I have divined the weather every day. At first, I divined the weather on the morning. The correctness is high, up to 80%. [略有把握] With a little certainty, planed to predict the long-term weather. But because of my busy work and inattentive mind, I don't do it every time.
Knowing what day it is today, I still decided to engage in short-term forecasting. About 400 weather hexagrams have been obtained, with a goal of 1,000.

A distance. Today, I would like to propose for readers' reference the hexagrams measured recently (the whole month of August in the Gregorian calendar).
Including the measurement of typhoons, there are 39 hexagrams in all. Among them, there are 35 hexagrams correct, 3 hexagrams that were wrong, and 1 hexagram is not counted (it's hard to say it is).
(Right or wrong), the correct rate is 93%.

ren
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2023, 08:43:28 PM »

As the Subject line is strong, the querent's intention is strong to find another job. Here, the intention may be to get the same job type as before. The job market is not strong for him.
I'd like to add that the job market is declining, because Chen retreats to Chou.

@JLim @ren A question here: do you associate Chen Parents in the line of Others with the Job Market because it is in the line of Others or because it is the relative/six kins "Parents"?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2023, 08:43:39 AM »
Hi Sacrar, for divinations about job searching (which is commonly asked), the Others line is typically seen as the job market.