Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Exam 19 november 2023  (Read 1821 times)

Offline nin99

Exam 19 november 2023
« on: September 05, 2023, 08:21:27 AM »
Will I medical  examn??

My chart
Bing gui ren ding
Chen și. Zi Mao

IT Will be on 19 november 2023 between 9 10 till 14.

Failed  twice
Ren ding geng
Xu hai zi

Gui ji xin
You hai chou

Maybe because īn both case appear gui or zi that broke Mao?

Take IT twice īn 2013 2018 but lp was ji you

Offline nin99

Re: Examn 19 november 2023
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2023, 08:24:23 AM »
What job based  on my  bazi  is suits  me?
Medicine, pharmacy,entertainment, īn bussines  field  or sports  is a big succes.

If Mao is broke by zi ,than can i introduce wood and fire trough Boxing and marțial arts,when do this i am able  to  be  fearless

Offline nin99

Re: Examn 19 november 2023
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 12:16:26 PM »
What job īs suit s me?

What you think about this chart?
Gui xin ding
You hai si

When meet Mao and și īn this year Will be Good?
Native bussi esman

Bing wu gui wu
Wu shen you shen

Money Machine īs shen you?
He sell a d Pharma for 400 miliona of euro when enter īn wu Chen wet earth lp īn 2017 december
He helped my father to rise īn bussines

Offline nin99

Re: Exam 19 november 2023
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2023, 07:45:37 PM »
@JLim and others what you think?!full confidente in Me Like 2015

Offline nin99

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2023, 10:44:12 AM »
@aeronel and other s can you random an opinion about this,question regarding is good or bad day?
in my view mao +hai should be improve mao

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2023, 05:38:15 PM »
Hi @nin99 ,

I understand you sent me a separate message, but that is a really long analysis that needs more time, so I will just answer you request here first.

Firstly, I guess you have seen from my other posts: I don't use traditional or Mangpai Bazi, I use Five Elements Theory. Five Elements is good at assessing the luck for a given period, but not so efficient at summarizing your life unless I calculate the element interaction result for each LP and chain them together. So the way I approach Bazi might seem different.

Will I medical  examn??

My chart
Bing gui ren ding
Chen și. Zi Mao

IT Will be on 19 november 2023 between 9 10 till 14.
I think in terms of education and written exams, it will be quite challenging for you this LP.
Si in the natal chart takes away your much-needed Shen support element in LP through a combination.
Wu in the LP forms a combination with 2023's Gui - Wu is your officer element and is needed for live evaluation by examiners.
Chen clashing with Zi in natal chart except for 2022 is also an alternative form of Day Master clash.
Some small hope on Nov 19 as it is Xin metal day, it might balance the loss of Shen if it remains unharmed during the hour of your examination.

Where is the examination taking place? Perhaps we can work out the solar corrected hour and see if it helps or harm the Xin metal.

But also...why calculate your luck for the exam? Are you not going for it if the calculated outcome is bad?
If you are going for it either way, then just focus on it, prepare well, and not let the supposed-destiny affect you mentally.

Failed  twice
Ren ding geng
Xu hai zi

Gui ji xin
You hai chou

Maybe because īn both case appear gui or zi that broke Mao?

Take IT twice īn 2013 2018 but lp was ji you
I don't quite get what you are referring to for the elements.
But for Ji You LP, You will combine with Chen in your natal chart, losing a precious support element for 10-years.
In 2013, LP Ji will clash annual Gui. Gui is your Day Master exposed, so it is a bad year for you.
In 2018, Bing from natal chart will clash Wu from annual, harming officer element.
Mao from natal chart will also combine with Xu from annual, affecting another officer element.

Offline nin99

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2023, 09:10:21 AM »
hi master will take between 9:00 -till 14:00
on 19 novemeber

what you think about my bazi?xin hai bad for,xu geng bad for be just 2006 was good

2013 I meet my mentor because si year
2022 was very good for maybe because shen si yin

2023 19 november wiil be a good date for me?????-I fail the examn twice in ren xu and you gui day s -I wasn t able to think clear anymore in 2020 and 2021 but why?never happen to me ,before !maybe because too much water flooded my mao?
2024 2025 how will be?fire lp will come

you think fire is good for me?why fall in shen year ,2004 2016 again

this date was very bad for me
yi jia wu bing
hai shen xu shen

you think this lp is good for me>?wu shen???ji you lp why was able to make big money in 2015 2014 2013,but fall in ji hai geng zi yin chou year -all this year s where an disaster for me!!!!2019 2020 2021,I thought wu shen will be good since shen zi chen arrive,and shen si combine,although ji you lp-with you disturb all the 4 branch was better than this lp!?

in ji you lp I never have the write to study what I want I want just pharmacy and bussines never medecine,my family force me to do what I don t -enter in medical university in ji you month in ding hai ap 2007

how you read bad relationship with an rich father or family?should be see clear!
I think in ding wei lp will be like 2015 because indirect wealth will arrive-rob wealth can rob the wealth from year pillar ding mao,but can t rob 2 ding ?!!are you agree?just curious

what job you think is suit s me?as a doctor I am good ,but wasn t my choice ji you make me this frustration to not to have the RIGHT TO DO WHAT I WANT TO DO!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 09:15:25 AM by nin99 »

Offline nin99

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2023, 10:04:27 AM »
HI @aeonrel

I understand you sent me a separate message, but that is a really long analysis that needs more time, so I will just answer you request here first.

Firstly, I guess you have seen from my other posts: I don't use traditional or Mangpai Bazi, I use Five Elements Theory. Five Elements is good at assessing the luck for a given period, but not so efficient at summarizing your life unless I calculate the element interaction result for each LP and chain them together. So the way I approach Bazi might seem different.

Yes,let me know your opinion

you think shen lp is like you lp ,when shen remove my money or si?you is bad for me because you combine with chen,and you remove the mao-that s why I never have the right to study what I want?

how can chen clash zi-if chen shen water is water formation
is like yin wu xu or fire formation
or you si chou-

can combine and trasform is zi wu or you is prezent in the chart-do you know this theory?

In 2018, Bing from natal chart will clash Wu from annual, harming officer element.
Mao from natal chart will also combine with Xu from annual, affecting another officer element.

how can bing clash wu-if bing support wu or earth
xu year take the examn with 133 from 200 question
this was a lucky day

jia gui wu
yin hai xu was a good because xu-combine with mao-and xu wu block ren zi pillar-or competition pillar?

jia yin a good day because was a fame day or output day ??

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2023, 08:02:44 PM »
Hi @nin99 ,

As I analyse your chart while I formulated my answers to you, I realised the root cause of your problems from the chart: Chen hurting Zi water in the branch.
Chen is Officer and usually represent career, but can also mean challenges.
Zi is actually Gui water at its core, so here it represents you, your Day Master.
When Day Master is injured, whatever you do, your luck is generally not great, even when other elements are healthy.

Unfortunately, this Chen-Zi clash carries with you for most of your life, except during Ji You LP, where You combines with Chen, freeing Zi and that 10 years you should have felt like life was good.

But don't be disheartened by this fact.
There are many people with this kind of "day master clashed for life" chart walking around.
Most of them take it as normal and continue to live life normally.

---

Let's deal with your questions:

hi master will take between 9:00 -till 14:00
on 19 novemeber
I'm not a master…far from it…
Location of exam? Think will be more accurate if we can solar correct the time.

what you think about my bazi?xin hai bad for,xu geng bad for be just 2006 was good
As mentioned above, Chen-Zi clash is the culprit for most cases, either direct cause or adding to a bad outcome.
Xin Hai LP - Chen-Zi clash
Geng Xu LP - Chen-Zi clash, 2006 I'm not sure, but 2005 is You year and Chen can combine with You, removing from clashing Zi. I'm not sure if is because you are feeling the positive outcomes from 2005 in 2006.

There is also a Ding Ren combine, though I don't know what it means for you since whatever you said so far don't seem to mention anything for this.
People easily take advantage of you?

2013 I meet my mentor because si year
Don't think it is because of Si year.
Was it in September?

2022 was very good for maybe because shen si yin
2022 was good because the Yin disrupted the Chen-Zi clash.
The elements always choose harmonious growth over clash when possible, so Zi will grow Yin, then, having no other choice, Yin will clash Chen.
So your Zi is free for 1 year in 2022.

2023 19 november wiil be a good date for me?

Some good chance for exam because Xin metal day.

?-I fail the examn twice in ren xu and you gui day s -I wasn t able to think clear anymore in 2020 and 2021 but why?never happen to me ,before !maybe because too much water flooded my mao?
2020 - Bing fire clash away Geng metal, Shen metal lost to combination with Si fire.
2021 - Bing fire combines with Xin metal, Shen metal lost to combination with Si fire.
Metal = luck with written exam for you

2024 2025 how will be?fire lp will come
2024 - Double Chen clash Zi, bad year
2025 - Single Chen clash Zi, but double Si combine with Shen, more wealth element lost
lp fire = LP Ding Wei?
LP Ding Wei - Good wealth luck with extra Ding and Si no longer combine with Shen

you think fire is good for me?why fall in shen year ,2004 2016 again
Whether one element is good for you or not depends on circumstance.
2004 - Bing fire clash away Geng metal
2016 - You metal lost to combine with Chen, Shen metal lost to combine with Si

this date was very bad for me
yi jia wu bing
hai shen xu shen
In what way?
What are you looking for by providing the Bazi down to the hour?

you think this lp is good for me>?wu shen???ji you lp why was able to make big money in 2015 2014 2013,but fall in ji hai geng zi yin chou year -all this year s where an disaster for me!!!!2019 2020 2021,I thought wu shen will be good since shen zi chen arrive,and shen si combine,although ji you lp-with you disturb all the 4 branch was better than this lp!?
Ji You LP - Chen combine with Zi, day master not injured
2013 - additional Si, more wealth
2024 - additional Wu, more wealth
2015 - I don't know

Wu Shen LP - Chen-Zi clash, day master injured, Si-Shen combined, wealth lost, support lost
2019 and 2020 same outcome as LP calculation
2021 - additional Bing-Xin combine, more wealth and support lost.
Support = education luck, relationship with mother or sometimes parents as a whole

in ji you lp I never have the write to study what I want I want just pharmacy and bussines never medecine,my family force me to do what I don t -enter in medical university in ji you month in ding hai ap 2007
I think Ding Hai AP 2007 is still under Geng Xu LP, not Ji You LP.
Under Geng Xu LP, Bing fire clash away Geng family luck
Chen-Zi clash exist
Mao Xu combine to take away your rights

how you read bad relationship with an rich father or family?should be see clear!
Relationship with father = wealth luck.
Siblings = peer element
Mother = support element, but sometimes it also refers to the family as a whole
Your wealth and support luck keeps fluctuating, so I think the answers are in the details which only you know.

I think in ding wei lp will be like 2015 because indirect wealth will arrive-rob wealth can rob the wealth from year pillar ding mao,but can t rob 2 ding ?!!are you agree?just curious
I don't use traditional Bazi to calculate, so I won't correlate with what you are saying.
Ding Wei LP to me is extra wealth luck from Ding. The Wei has nothing special except add to your career luck.

what job you think is suit s me?as a doctor I am good ,but wasn t my choice ji you make me this frustration to not to have the RIGHT TO DO WHAT I WANT TO DO!
I answered that in the reply to your separate message.
It's hard to determine the correct job because nowadays jobs contains aspects that call for a mix of different elements.
It is not Ji You LP, it is Geng Xu LP that makes you this frustrated.

---

you think shen lp is like you lp ,when shen remove my money or si?you is bad for me because you combine with chen,and you remove the mao-that s why I never have the right to study what I want?
No, different.
Si-Shen combine makes you lose Si wealth luck, but Chen-You combine free Zi from torture and Zi refers to your day master.
You cannot remove Mao because it is already taken away by Chen for combination
Again, I think the loss of rights is through Mao-Xu combination.

how can chen clash zi-if chen shen water is water formation
is like yin wu xu or fire formation
or you si chou-
As I said. I don't practice traditional Bazi.
The system is different, don't mix the way they calculate. It won't be correct.
You can use whichever Bazi system you want, but be consistent during the evaluation and calculation.

can combine and trasform is zi wu or you is prezent in the chart-do you know this theory?
Yes, I know of this, but the Five Elements method disregard the transform because we are looking at a snapshot of the elemental interaction for a certain time period.
Like chemistry, for the transform to appear, it takes time.
I am not evaluating over time. I am evaluating each time snapshot by itself.

how can bing clash wu-if bing support wu or earth
xu year take the examn with 133 from 200 question
this was a lucky day
Oops sorry! This is what happens when I do Bazi late into the night.
Yes, Bing support Wu, I got that reverse.
Disregard the Bing Wu thing then.

jia gui wu
yin hai xu was a good because xu-combine with mao-and xu wu block ren zi pillar-or competition pillar?

jia yin a good day because was a fame day or output day ??
Probably if you use the effect of Ji You LP, You combines with Chen, Zi is free.
But can tell it is a stressful day due to exam because Mao Xu combine, takes away output.
Yin Hai in the month and day also combine, further taking away more wood output energy.

---

Phew, I am exhausted.
This analysis is too long.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2023, 06:54:28 AM »
Hi aeonrel, I appreciate the hard work and great out of time that you have put into your analysis :) :), whether in this topic or other topics elsewhere.

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2023, 08:00:40 AM »
Hi @JLim ,

Thanks for your recognition  :)
That's very motivating for me.

Thank you for having me on this forum so I can practice and contribute  ;D

Offline nin99

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2023, 10:35:13 AM »
Hi @JLim ,

Thanks for your recognition  :)
That's very motivating for me.

Thank you for having me on this forum so I can practice and contribute  ;D

Thank you for view

Chen  don  t  clash  zi!
Any  gui  Daymster  meet  chen  ap  Will be  great
2012  was  great for  me 

Offline nin99

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2023, 10:36:17 AM »
One  word  i  want  to  know:)pass  or  fail

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2023, 12:36:33 PM »
Hey @nin99 ,

Chen  don  t  clash  zi!
2012  was  great for  me

That is because 2012 Chen AP is an exposed branch of the natal hour Chen. They share the same qi. When the AP Chen gets damaged, the natal hour Chen also gets damaged, which then allows Zi to break free. Months where the branch hurts the AP Chen, either through draining or clashing, will allow that to happen.

When day master escapes harm, the good luck feeling is very strong.

It does not have to be 2012, any AP with Chen will go through the same interaction, hence every Chen AP will likely be great for you.

Well...I don't think Bazi can give that kind of confirmation, only high or low chances. Maybe divination...but even then it is still not 100%....

Offline nin99

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2023, 01:31:04 PM »
Hey @nin99 ,

Chen  don  t  clash  zi!
2012  was  great for  me

That is because 2012 Chen AP is an exposed branch of the natal hour Chen. They share the same qi. When the AP Chen gets damaged, the natal hour Chen also gets damaged, which then allows Zi to break free. Months where the branch hurts the AP Chen, either through draining or clashing, will allow that to happen.

When day master escapes harm, the good luck feeling is very strong.

It does not have to be 2012, any AP with Chen will go through the same interaction, hence every Chen AP will likely be great for you.

Well...I don't think Bazi can give that kind of confirmation, only high or low chances. Maybe divination...but even then it is still not 100%....

Are you agree With this??
2015 see Mao or Yin,The zi Will come to break  mao, but fortunately  to me see wei,wei harm zi-make big big money īn that  year

2024 2025 Will be good for me??
Fire lp.s Will come How Will be?
Ding wei
Bing  wu
Yin si
Thank you  for your time