Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Why Does this Lady Not have a Stable Relationship? Relationship Issues.  (Read 745 times)

Offline ren

Hey All,

This chart showed up online. Sorry, I don't have the date of birth.

日
Jia Wu Geng Bing
Zi  Yin Zi     Zi

It was mentioned that she has a Solitary star in the day pillar.

ren
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline aeonrel

Re: Why Does this Lady Not have a Stable Relationship? Relationship Issues.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 04:29:03 AM »
Ok let me practice some traditional Bazi:

This chart combination can only either be born 1936 or 1996...suspect is 1996 :D
So I use 1996 chart.

The solitary star is a Shen Sha or Symbolic Star thing, correct?
We take the year branch of natal chart, and there will be a corresponding branch star, whereby if found in any of the other 3 branches, will signify loneliness or solitary.

For Zi year, it will be Yin.
Yin is found on Day Pillar.

---

From Ten Gods perspective:

Firstly, I'm not well verse with this, but I am guessing this lady is weak day master, because Wu born in Zi winter + chart is mainly made up of elements that clash or drain the day master. Like the Jia and Yin as suppressing elements, 3 Zi water that drains the Wu, Geng also. Only the Bing helps, but only 1 and one pillar away, so not strong enough support.

So with that established, the problem might lie with the 3 Zi, which means her wealth luck is very strong. Specific to discussing relationships, strong wealth would likely mean she is seeking many things of value to her emotionally. 3 seems is above "normal" amounts.

But strong wealth and weak day master, means she can't achieve those emotional wants. This I think might be 1 of 2 keys to why her relationship is unstable - pressure on partner on too many emotional wants.

2nd key is her 100% yang chart. 100% yang people are likely more brazen, bold and forward with their approaches, and likely she invokes her over-demanding emotional needs kn the partner too strongly, adding to the pressure.

Pressure then leads to arguments and instability.

---

If I use the above ideas and investigate based on elemental flow, problematic points in recent years might be 2020, 2021, and 2023.

2020, Zi is exposed branch, likely injured some time during the year causing her to be very emotionally unstable I think...

2021, Zi combine with Chou, still emotionally unstable, but less.

2023, LP You clashes annual Mao.
Mao is luck with males, which is bad for relationship.

---

That's all I could glean quickly.

Offline coldpillow

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 06:45:15 AM »
Possible fake power follower chart.

During metal decade luck in her 20s to 30s, her chart turns into a fake mixed follower because metal is now rooted.

Things may run well as a single female. But in a relationship, that metal will weaken wood and wood will support fire in later decade luck, therefore breaking the follower structure.

Offline coldpillow

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2023, 08:38:28 AM »
We should also check her boyfriend's chart. If it contains a lot of fire and earth, then it is detrimental to her luck.

For example, she might be attracted to a wood DM but other pillars are mostly fire and earth. Especially the branches.

Stems represent appearance, what we see on the surface. Branches represent the real substance (reality), which may support/contrast the outer layer.

That means she should be more careful with men. Attractive look and charming personality do not lead to stable relationship.

As a fake mixed follower chart during metal decade luck, I think metal doesn't look that bad because her wood is supported by a lot of water to serve as a peaceful bridge between output vs power elements.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 08:59:25 AM by coldpillow »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2023, 07:03:53 AM »
This chart showed up online. Sorry, I don't have the date of birth.

日
Jia   Wu  Geng Bing
 Zi    Yin    Zi     Zi

It was mentioned that she has a Solitary star in the day pillar.
Hi ren, Jia in this chart overcomes DM and is not a good element for the chart.  Jia is not controlled, is not transformed by Seal (Resource), or any other work process in the chart.  Jia is Officer, which represent the opposite sex for a female chart.

Offline ren

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2023, 06:11:22 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 06:17:28 PM by ren »
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa