Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Help in reading boss and my chart  (Read 3209 times)

Offline lot

Help in reading boss and my chart
« on: September 23, 2023, 09:39:25 AM »
I’m yang metal (see chart below). I work in finance role. Below are my bosses’ chart. May I know which are my best career 10 year luck decades, and what should I look out for when dealing with this boss? Do we work well together?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 09:49:26 AM by lot »

Offline lot

Re: Help in reading boss and my chart
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 09:48:59 AM »
I’m yang metal (see chart below). I work in finance role. Below is my boss’s chart. May I know which are my best career 10 year luck decades, and what should I look out for when dealing with this boss? Do we work well together?

Offline lot

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 09:51:14 AM »
I’m yang metal (see chart below). I work in finance role. Below are my bosses’ chart. May I know which are my best career 10 year luck decades, and what should I look out for when dealing with this boss? Do we work well together?

Boss’s chart below

Offline coldpillow

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 11:05:40 AM »
Your chart is either a weak chart or output follower.

I guess weak or follower type can be measured from decade luck, even without birth hour. If you feel that life is difficult all this time, then you're an output follower... because your decade luck looks mostly unfavorable for output type but fairly good for weak type.

Either type, I think the relationship will be complicated. When combined together, both charts will form "3 fire punishment" and it will punish the metal in your boss chart.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 11:31:13 AM by coldpillow »

Offline lot

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 12:29:17 PM »
Your chart is either a weak chart or output follower.

I guess weak or follower type can be measured from decade luck, even without birth hour. If you feel that life is difficult all this time, then you're an output follower... because your decade luck looks mostly unfavorable for output type but fairly good for weak type.

Either type, I think the relationship will be complicated. When combined together, both charts will form "3 fire punishment" and it will punish the metal in your boss chart.

Hi, there’s fire combination in my chart. I attached both 2 charts without birth hour which are my bosses birth date without hour. Even both are complicated? In what sense?

Offline coldpillow

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2023, 01:29:07 PM »
Your boss chart has strong water element. This is bad if your chart is output follower type.

Furthermore, it will form 3 fire punishment when combined/interact with your chart. This fire will punish metal in your boss chart and run into conflict with his water pillar.

Do you like each other or there's a mutual hate?

Offline lot

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2023, 05:29:55 PM »
Your boss chart has strong water element. This is bad if your chart is output follower type.

Furthermore, it will form 3 fire punishment when combined/interact with your chart. This fire will punish metal in your boss chart and run into conflict with his water pillar.

Do you like each other or there's a mutual hate?

I like my direct boss who is that “gui mao” chart. It doesn’t look like a strong water chart. The other geng shen chart is someone i might have more chances to work with. Are you referring to that geng shen chart?

What is a output follower chart?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 05:32:56 PM by lot »

Offline coldpillow

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2023, 06:31:46 PM »
Sorry, I confused myself with 3 different charts.

Follower chart is basically a very weak chart that likes opposing elements more than supporting elements.

If both of you like to work with each other, I guess his chart (Gui Mao DM) is indeed an output follower because he's attracted to fire combo in your chart (fire is his wealth).

Your chart, Geng Xu DM, has a triangular fire combo but it doesn't transform. So I think you remain a fairly strong DM and your chart is attracted to wood in Gui Mao DM chart (wood is your wealth).

Geng Shen DM is also a possible output follower due to water/output from Si-Shen combo. But when interacting with your chart, there is a fire punishment. What will be punished? Metal.

As an output follower, he will like wealth element the most (wood). But your wood is combined into fire and fire is his DO/7K. So, you may come across as bigger and more superior to him. Aside from the punishment, his water and your fire will clash with each other unless wood is present as a bridge (your direct boss, who has a lot of wood energy in his chart).

Is there any worry at all? Do you sense impending trouble or something?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 06:49:34 PM by coldpillow »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2023, 03:20:27 AM »
Hi coldpillow, I truly appreciate your effort, diligent contribution and useful insights for the chart reading requests.  They are helpful for the chart owners! 

Offline lot

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2023, 06:49:09 AM »
Sorry, I confused myself with 3 different charts.

Follower chart is basically a very weak chart that likes opposing elements more than supporting elements.

If both of you like to work with each other, I guess his chart (Gui Mao DM) is indeed an output follower because he's attracted to fire combo in your chart (fire is his wealth).

Your chart, Geng Xu DM, has a triangular fire combo but it doesn't transform. So I think you remain a fairly strong DM and your chart is attracted to wood in Gui Mao DM chart (wood is your wealth).

Geng Shen DM is also a possible output follower due to water/output from Si-Shen combo. But when interacting with your chart, there is a fire punishment. What will be punished? Metal.

As an output follower, he will like wealth element the most (wood). But your wood is combined into fire and fire is his DO/7K. So, you may come across as bigger and more superior to him. Aside from the punishment, his water and your fire will clash with each other unless wood is present as a bridge (your direct boss, who has a lot of wood energy in his chart).

Is there any worry at all? Do you sense impending trouble or something?

Hi coldpillow, appreciate your time and effort in helping me to understand. As of now, my boss handles the dealings with the other person (Geng Shen). I just started working with this group of people. So when I first saw the Gui Mao chart, i thought “Mao” is considered my peach blossom star, which probably is the reason why we get along ok. And I thought I have to be cautious against those people with Zi, cos there’s a clash with my chart. So that’s why I wanted to understand more.

For the 10 years decade luck, how do I interpret them? I saw the current decade luck (Jia Xu)  clashing with my month pillar (Wu Yin), possibly impacting the tiger. what implication does it have?

Additionally, when does interaction of fire and water be seen as not a bad thing?

How do you come to the conclusion that the fire combination doesn’t form even though its there? :) appreciate your guidance
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 07:28:03 AM by lot »

Offline coldpillow

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2023, 11:04:49 AM »

Additionally, when does interaction of fire and water be seen as not a bad thing?

When wood is present to serve as a bridge. Without it, water and fire will use their energy to attack each other.

Combination is not the same as transformation. If the original elements at the branch transformed into fire, your chart is no longer strong. It becomes a fake power follower chart instead.

Fire combo in your chart doesn't lead to transformation because there's no support for fire at month stem. If the month stem is Bing/Ding, I think it's enough to allow transformation.

Jia Xu LP should be favorable. Yin-Xu will combine with Wu to produce fire. Not clash.

Offline lot

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2023, 11:21:04 AM »

When wood is present to serve as a bridge. Without it, water and fire will use their energy to attack each other.

Combination is not the same as transformation. If the original elements at the branch transformed into fire, your chart is no longer strong. It becomes a fake power follower chart instead.

Fire combo in your chart doesn't lead to transformation because there's no support for fire at month stem. If the month stem is Bing/Ding, I think it's enough to allow transformation.

Jia Xu LP should be favorable. Yin-Xu will combine with Wu to produce fire. Not clash.

I thought yin being wood clash with xu (earth element), how does this 2 create fire with 戊 (earth) in the heavenly stem?what is the consequence if fire is produced?if combine, does it mean the month pillar collapse? Or wood being my wealth element is affected? If fire is produced, i’m busier with work since fire is my DO? my chart doesn’t show a senior management potential right?

Are u able to share some insights on the next few luck decades (癸酉、壬申、辛未)?

Does my chart need water?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 11:28:00 AM by lot »

Offline coldpillow

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2023, 12:26:13 PM »
Actually, I would like to limit my answer to the original question (relationship with bosses).

I thought yin being wood clash with xu (earth element), how does this 2 create fire with 戊 (earth) in the heavenly stem?

I mean Wu horse, not Wu earth for Yin-Wu-Xu combo.

If fire is produced, then your chart is hotter and therefore earth is strengthened. Fire means that you're competent and you have good luck with anything related to authority and leadership.

I guess the pinnacle of your life is Ren Shen, when yang metal energy is the strongest.

Offline lot

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2023, 01:01:57 PM »
Actually, I would like to limit my answer to the original question (relationship with bosses).

I thought yin being wood clash with xu (earth element), how does this 2 create fire with 戊 (earth) in the heavenly stem?

I mean Wu horse, not Wu earth for Yin-Wu-Xu combo.

If fire is produced, then your chart is hotter and therefore earth is strengthened. Fire means that you're competent and you have good luck with anything related to authority and leadership.

I guess the pinnacle of your life is Ren Shen, when yang metal energy is the strongest.

That’s what I thought initially. 寅午戌 fire combination. But it doesn’t form in my chart due to the lack of support in month pillar right? So is there any impact such that my tiger (寅) in the chart is clashed by the decade luck, 甲 戌 jia xu? 

Offline coldpillow

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2023, 01:10:46 PM »

So is there any impact such that my tiger (寅) in the chart is clashed by the decade luck, 甲 戌 jia xu?

The combination occurs, but not transformation.

Xu in the decade luck will join together with tiger and horse to form a fire combo.