Fivearts.org

Author Topic: questions about chart of a friend (young adult female)  (Read 2447 times)

Offline ren

Re: questions about chart of a friend (young adult female)
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2023, 03:41:33 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Online tyc

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2023, 04:15:32 AM »
Ren,
If the chart has Shen, will that be entombed by Chou?

Offline ren

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2023, 04:38:05 AM »
Hey Tyc,

Remember in a San He combination, the “middle god” is the birth phase of the combination -> Wu, Zi, Mao, You.
The middle god will directly combine with its tomb if no other same elements are available.

In this chart, You is the middle god, so it directly combines with its tomb Chou.
Had there been another metal element in the chart, then they would enter tomb.
If you replace You with Shen, Shen enters the tomb.

Ren
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 05:27:02 AM by ren »

Offline throosden

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2023, 10:18:00 AM »
Its interesting if we view how some people use divination. They have a lot of problem reading the outcome, as they are very focused on what they want it to be instead.

That is a case of Wealth controlling Resource, in my view. Our intuition(IR) is suppose to be not controled, to get our answer. But if we let what we desire influence it, stuff could get tainted. Then if the answer is suppose to empower us, it may not, as what we want may be what it will contain.

Good exercise is to keep them separate, try to divine without letting what one wants influence how they read the outcome. With time that can create some space between desire/want and events. Then Gui/Zi can become purer and chart can start to shine.

Just an idea, without tons of questions, no way to be sure. But there are enough Images to go with this I think.

Are you talking about actual divination  :) ? Because we do happen to use some tarot and yijing lately both for fun and some more serious questions.

But I assume it was just an example to explain something in her bazi. Not sure if I can really see the wealth controlling resource aspect in this chart. Seems to me like gui can express itself freely since it is so strongly produced by you.

Offline throosden

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2023, 10:28:25 AM »

Online tyc

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2023, 04:41:15 PM »
My guess: Bing sitting on Zi.  Fire on top of water makes hour pillar unstable.  Hour may also represent children pillar.

Gmuli

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2023, 04:43:17 PM »

Offline ren

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2023, 08:48:01 PM »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2023, 05:04:22 AM »
Hi throosden, I see that this topic was opened a month ago, but could you tell us the city of birth?

Offline throosden

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2023, 06:04:49 PM »
[Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline throosden

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2023, 06:12:05 PM »
[Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Gmuli

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2023, 11:30:37 AM »

Offline Chary

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2023, 01:32:16 PM »
throat problem, too much smoking?, eat mostly meat ?
2024-25 will have many surgeries ?

Offline Spiritsfan

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2023, 08:28:08 PM »

Were looking at the chart of a friend of mine.

19th januari 1994, 0h30 (correction to 0h20 so remains the same for those who like to correct to solar time) Female

Bing Yi Yi      Gui
Zi     Si Chou You

She is mainly interested in the following:
* Relationships
* Children
* Health

In the past very career oriented (and already achieved quite a few things). Lived in foreign countries away from family for most of her adult life. Started experiencing very strong burnout and health issues about one year ago. There doesn't seem to be much improvement for now, still lots of health issues. All kinds of stuff going wrong. She does have quite an extreme personality though, combining multiple work related and educational, traveling activities at the same time with little time for relaxation. Still curious to see if anyone has any comments on this (can you see the down period in the chart and how long it will last?)

Although very career oriented, relationships (and having family, kids) is certainly the most important thing for her. Had a few serious relationships in the past that failed. But single now. There seems to be a very strong partner element in the year. We're wondering if anybody can tell when he will appear in her life and the impact he will have, if it is a good relationship, ... There also seems to be some threesome going on between her, FR (yi) element in month, and partner element in year, but I was not sure if because of the three harmony of si you chou, yi stem in month is just an extension of her or an actual other female sitting between her and partner.

She has a strong child wish. Some of her health issues might get in the way of capacity for her to get kids. But from the chart I would say that children aspect seems to be quite harmonious (fire output in hour and day, nicely balanced by water in hour branch and produced by daymaster). Any remarks here?

Overall this seems to be quite a balanced chart to me except for daymaster not being rooted in wood. She did have a tough life though and is really in a strong down period.

All help is welcome!

Now she has 20 years of bad pillars of luck.  First the loss of wealth until 2028.  Then it’s hard to achieve the goals until 2038.  Improvement only from 2038.
 If anyone thinks it's bad.  On another forum I came across several people with pillars of luck.  20 years are bad, 10 years are good, 20 years are bad.  Do not forget that BaZi is an instrument of the will of the Gods in Taoism.  Live in such a way that you suffer less in your next life.

Gmuli

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2024, 02:59:09 PM »
[Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.]