Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Very weak bazi chart  (Read 616 times)

Offline Geekgoddezz

Very weak bazi chart
« on: January 27, 2024, 08:06:55 PM »
I have been told my bazi chart is very weak. I am entering my next luck pillar, these last few years have been hard, filled with lots of changes and challenges. I feel kind of lost of how I should proceed with the next chapter of my life. I want to break a bad cycle and start a good one. How does one make the best out of a weak bazi chart? Can anyone explain why it is considered not just weak but a very weak chart? Any help understanding my chart would be greatly appreciated, thank you, my chart is
H      |D      |M     |Y
Jia   |Gui   |Jia   |Ji
Yin  |Hai   |Xu  |Wei

Once again any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Offline ren

Re: Very weak bazi chart
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 10:54:42 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Gmuli

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 09:03:38 AM »
Hi.
I do agree with Ren.
Yet its curious to mention some people would look at Strength based on "whole pillar" and not produce/control cycles.
So it won't be weak looking at that.
Looking from produce/control the Water produces the wood and is controlled by the dry Earth, so maybe seem weakish.

At the end of the day I do agree with Ren. That doesn't matter much by itself, need connection to real life. Like saying "very weak chart follows stuff" for example.

Lately, I enjoy some idea of different branches polarities  then traditional ones. It allows some more flexibility in reading and can help with some side effects that seem there now. So I think that can be helpful when using the system/calendars.

Looking at it that way, we can view some interactions as seeking balance and others as finding it.
Using it like that Hai <> Wei may be looked as "looking for Mao". So one may tend to try to find how to think about stuff. And in this LP you are in that may actually be happening(may find how to think about stuff on that level).
So they carry the idea of "seek" with them, same way as Mao will provide the idea of "arrived" and balance, so kinda calm and steady there while one can step on it, no matter what else is showing.

And that balance nicely fits with the environment around(Mao combining with the Earths and lessen their impact on your Day Pillar, also showing that "balance" in the search for "thinking"/creating is found from outside source).
Sad news is that balance comes from LP, so finding balance in something outside of the person. With time that question may arrive again on another level and that search may resume again, but on the base that is already understood.

At the same time Yin Xu would be looking for Wu. That one isn't there, that would be value , but not as active now, so doesn't matter this LP as much I assume. Also Yin may work with Mao instead, so again - related to thinking.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 09:28:40 AM »
Hi GeekGoddess, it's not safe to guess the gender, but from your username, you are female?  ;D

Apart from the gender, it's also good to mention your birth city.  If there is daylight saving time applicable in your country, then the birth time may need to be "adjusted" for Bazi.

Offline coldpillow

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2024, 02:31:57 AM »
First, your chart should be weakened further to become a fake follower chart. For example, during Xin Si or Ren Wu annual/decade pillars.

Second, your daymaster element should be transformed to fire element with Wu-Gui combination. So, look out for partnership with Yang Earth people.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 02:59:14 AM by coldpillow »