Fivearts.org

Author Topic: QUIZ - Sharing our view on topic where we still wait the event to reveal itself  (Read 1239 times)

Offline firelink

I open a general topic called  QUIZ where, we can Share our view about topic where we still wait the event to reveal itself , of course we need to be sure that we will have the answer in futur, in order to verify the divination. I suggest if JLim is  ok with it , in the same mind  as his previous QUIZ topic,  that he "   add karma points for correct answer with reasoning"

Someone from different philosophy school of thought  think to go in some place and asked if there would be gossip against him when he applies what he believe there.

出生:没填 年 性别:男 占事:没填
排卦:元亨利贞网六爻在线排盘系统   http://www.china95.net
公历起卦时间:2019年3月28日15时4分 (手工指定)
农历:己亥年二月廿三日申时
惊蛰:2019年03月06日05时14分
清明:2019年04月05日09时59分
干支:己亥年 丁卯月 甲子日 壬申时  (日空:戌亥)
神煞:驿马-寅 桃花-酉 日禄-寅 贵人-丑,未

巽宫:风火家人        巽宫:火雷噬嗑   
六神  伏神   本    卦         变    卦
玄武       兄弟辛卯木 ▅▅▅▅▅      子孙己巳火 ▅▅▅▅▅  
白虎       子孙辛巳火 ▅▅▅▅▅ 应 ○→ 妻财己未土 ▅▅ ▅▅ 世
腾蛇       妻财辛未土 ▅▅ ▅▅   ╳→ 官鬼己酉金 ▅▅▅▅▅  
勾陈 官鬼辛酉金 父母己亥水 ▅▅▅▅▅   ○→ 妻财庚辰土 ▅▅ ▅▅  
朱雀       妻财己丑土 ▅▅ ▅▅ 世    兄弟庚寅木 ▅▅ ▅▅ 应
青龙       兄弟己卯木 ▅▅▅▅▅      父母庚子水 ▅▅▅▅▅  

what do you think ?

Offline PdStelle

A wonderful idea, Firelink... except that we don't use karma points. The learning process will be the prize!
Welcome to FiveArts.org  :)

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline firelink

A wonderful idea, Firelink... except that we don't use karma points. The learning process will be the prize!
Welcome to FiveArts.org  :)

thankx :)

Offline firelink

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Very good idea @firelink  ..
I will participate as I can ... !!
What is the question of the opened Hexagram ?

Nice to meet you here ... :) :) ;)
Tientai
Nice to see u too , I hope so :) , anyway thankx for your previous quiz very interresting, I love these topic :)

The question is will he encounter gossip because of his different philosophy and practice ? (I don't know what philosphoy and practice he is into )
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 09:39:37 AM by firelink »

Offline firelink

I just saw that the date was the 27 not 28 march 2019 , here is the correct date with Hex

出生:没填 年 性别:男 占事:没填
排卦:元亨利贞网六爻在线排盘系统   http://www.china95.net
公历起卦时间:2019年3月27日15时4分 (手工指定)
农历:己亥年二月廿二日申时
惊蛰:2019年03月06日05时14分
清明:2019年04月05日09时59分
干支:己亥年 丁卯月 癸亥日 庚申时  (日空:子丑)
神煞:驿马-巳 桃花-子 日禄-子 贵人-卯,巳

巽宫:风火家人        巽宫:火雷噬嗑   
六神  伏神   本    卦         变    卦
白虎       兄弟辛卯木 ▅▅▅▅▅      子孙己巳火 ▅▅▅▅▅  
腾蛇       子孙辛巳火 ▅▅▅▅▅ 应 ○→ 妻财己未土 ▅▅ ▅▅ 世
勾陈       妻财辛未土 ▅▅ ▅▅   ╳→ 官鬼己酉金 ▅▅▅▅▅  
朱雀 官鬼辛酉金 父母己亥水 ▅▅▅▅▅   ○→ 妻财庚辰土 ▅▅ ▅▅  
青龙       妻财己丑土 ▅▅ ▅▅ 世    兄弟庚寅木 ▅▅ ▅▅ 应
玄武       兄弟己卯木 ▅▅▅▅▅      父母庚子水 ▅▅▅▅▅  

My analyse would be that useful god is Child , because he is afraid of gossip , therefore afraid of Parent . He want to practice and live his philosophical believe in peace, therefore Child would be the useful god. The helping god is 妻才 wealth , the foe is Officer, the unfriendly is parent 父母爻 . The self line is on helping god and is produced back by the object five line god. The shi sheng is on second line, the Ying Sheng is on six line and is source god 兄弟 brother line .  The self line is on empty. the third line move from parent into wealth line , good sign. Third line also is related to talk because of 朱 red bird line. So it should mean the gossip that he is afraid, fortunatly the gossip is kiled back by wealth line. But this line identify  with day, therefore it is quiet healthy line.  Unfortunatly the fourth line become Officer and is based on 勾 陈 , suggest rivalty ,  but at end the five line useful god and object line produce wealth line, helping god. The five line is on the flying snake, suggest philosophy view. Therefore the five line will conclude in good outcome . There won't be damage and his philosophical practice and view point won't cause him damage from outside

Please comment
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 09:57:02 AM by firelink »

Offline Gmuli

1. His line is very weak in the month. Month brings images of Sibling, suggest problems with the people in the environment around there.
2. 2 more sibling lines in the Hexagram, both doesn't move, both weakening his line, so the initial relation with the people there may not change by itself.
3. Hai seems to be interesting part of this. It clashes Si, if we look at Si as his practice(what he creates > output), then Hai may bring problems. And that problems may decrease with time(as Hai falls in its tomb at Chen), but as it is the day branch are strong enough and may stay partially even after that.
4. Si is moving. After the move it will clash his line Wei<>Chou. His line is weak without much support(Si can't support it much before that since it is clashes by day branch). Clash may break it.
5. Other stuff that is going on, as I'm not sure about gossip assignment to parent line I can't comment on it much.
I like the idea of using vermilion bird for the gossip, in that case Hai clashes Si(maybe his practice), but then falls into its own Tomb(Chen). However it is still there in day branch, so initially problems, then parts of them will decrease parts of them may stay.

Conclusion - a lot of problems that may come up with his practice, so much that he may have to give up parts of it. Moving may not be the best idea if he wants to keep practicing, in my way of reading it. : )