Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Football match  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Sacrar

Football match
« on: October 22, 2020, 01:23:25 AM »
Interesting and complicated case. Football match.

Who won?

True Solar Time of the match: between Shen and You hours (16:12 - 17:53)
Local time of the match: 18 h. to 19.45: You and Xu hours.

Clues:
- Self is empty. Self is in month tomb.
- There are two attempts to form San He, but it is doubtful that neither of them will be formed.
- L1 Mao enters the tomb and Wei.
- L4 You enters the tomb of Chou.
- Both tombs are the storage of the San He.
- Both hexagrams are clashes.
- There was no draw, one of the two won.

Please comment on your thoughts.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 01:30:13 AM by Sacrar »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
Re: Football match
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 03:12:07 AM »
Dear @Sacrar hi ..
I guess the team that represents Other (Yong) .. was won ...!!
I wait your reply to explain ..!!
Bye
Tt.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 04:42:43 AM by Tientai »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 12:27:30 PM »
Let's see if other members want to take a look at it and I'll reveal the result.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 01:44:54 PM »
I agree with Tientai that the Others team won!  All the energies in the hexagram are contributed to Others.  Even Self's original energies are transformed for Others  --> Self team may make unnecessary mistakes in this game that benefits Others.

Sacrar, from the hexagram, your team (Self line) looks like the one that hosts this match.
Are there football matches during this Corona time?

Offline vadim

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 09:18:26 PM »
u line will be the winner.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 09:33:51 PM »
Ohh... I don't comment on sports much, but this uses a rule that I think I know, and it happens rarely enough to be worth looking into.

So I would think team on Self line will definitely win and in very clear way. : )

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2020, 12:31:23 AM »
Hi all, thanks for your participation.

Won the Self team. Gmuli is right. But no idea why. I agree with Tientai and Jlim what overall Other look better. Maybe the San He of wood was formed and feed the Self fire line. I don't know....

Score 2-1

And yes Jlim, the match was disputed during coronavirus without a public/fans at the stadium. That's why the empty self line (host)? Maybe.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 12:36:34 AM by Sacrar »

Offline Raymond

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2020, 04:55:05 AM »
Can you provide more information on this football match? Which team is the stronger or weaker? When did the goals happen?

I would think that the Subject is the underdog.
The Object is the favorable team to win.

I was wondering if this was what happened in the football match.

In the first half during the Shen hour:
1. The favorable team (Object) was the attacking team and they were doing well.
2. The underdogs (Subject) couldn't handle their opponent.

In the second half during the You hour:
1.  The favorable team (Object) switched to a defensive strategy which did not work and back fired.
2. The underdogs (Subject) seems to be lucky during this time and able to turn things around.

The six hexagram clash also tells that the result will be unexpected.

I would be more inclined to believe that the weaker team in this match won the game.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 07:37:49 AM »

Won the Self team. Gmuli is right. But no idea why. I agree with Tientai and Jlim what overall Other look better. Maybe the San He of wood was formed and feed the Self fire line. I don't know....

Score 2-1

And yes Jlim, the match was disputed during coronavirus without a public/fans at the stadium. That's why the empty self line (host)? Maybe.

I'm trying to use the rules that The Monk explained, lately.

San He(3 harmony combination, thrine, directional combination or whatever we want to call it) in the approach there is formed by lines 1 and 3, or lines 4 and 6, and it can be formed with the  previous line.

The reason I avoid sports examples, lately, is because as I mention, I get the feeling that there are other important lines that we are missing. In this case this was much less of a problem, as almost all lines take part in it in some way.

Meaning in this case, we have 2 very big combinations forming, one of Metal(related to Self line) and one of Wood(related to Others line).
We could check that with other stuff in the situation, for example I would guess the Metal Self team may have Images related to Metal(maybe more experienced, or at least older etc. vs the Wood team where maybe it would be more younger, enthusiastic players etc).
Yet in this month and in this day, it makes sense the Metal will clearly win, why it wasn't as clear as I would expect, I assume again some of the other lines play a role that may not be so easy to follow.

But anyway - the short reasons - San Hes forms from almost all the lines in both Trigrams, then clash each other and in that clash Metal would win.

I do agree with other members, though, the more details we have the easier it is to see what happened, so if we can post some info about the question its easier to read and follow after.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 08:52:43 AM »
Hi everyone ..
Ok some of us was failed .. a loss is indeed a loss and a lesson also ..!!
There are so many permutations on Liu Yao the existent laws that we manage are sometimes insufficient to describe a situation ..
On this case there are more than 3 lines are moving (.. if I tossing the coins I would try once more ).
The weird for me is Gua Shen and Shi Shen is found on Self line this forced my initial thesis to select Self line but quickly change my option....
Best to all
I hope we wil continue to experiment ..
Thanks

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 10:48:37 AM »

..... Maybe the San He of wood was formed and feed the Self fire line. I don't know....

Hi .. @Sacrar  ..
I agree much with this possibility ...  I keep this as a lesson. !!

yes I agree with it Jlim  ..
Sacrar, from the hexagram, your team (Self line) looks like the one that hosts this match.
Are there football matches during this Corona time?

Very good analysis @Raymond  ..

In the first half during the Shen hour:
1. The favorable team (Object) was the attacking team and they were doing well.
2. The underdogs (Subject) couldn't handle their opponent.

In the second half during the You hour:
1.  The favorable team (Object) switched to a defensive strategy which did not work and back fired.
2. The underdogs (Subject) seems to be lucky during this time and able to turn things around.

The six hexagram clash also tells that the result will be unexpected.

I would be more inclined to believe that the weaker team in this match won the game.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 11:09:52 AM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 11:27:24 AM »
The whole 6th line combination of Sibling line changing to Wealth line represents spectators.  Wealth line clashes 1st Parent line means spectators avoid the place --> so empty stadium.

Sacrar, at the time of hexagram raising, which team do you identify with, team A or team B? Or with none?

u line will be the winner.
@vadim  , what do you mean by u line?

Offline vadim

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2020, 02:51:48 PM »
Others line. Not self line.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2020, 10:09:36 AM »
Hi Sacrar,
Sacrar, at the time of hexagram raising, which team do you identify with, team A or team B? Or with none?
If you have some time, and find it convenient to write (because I understand your new wife connection is not up yet), could you describe the above? 

And I would also be interested in hearing your inputs on Raymond's questions in his post:
Can you provide more information on this football match? Which team is the stronger or weaker? When did the goals happen?

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2020, 04:58:18 PM »
Hi Sacrar,
If you have some time, and find it convenient to write (because I understand your new wife connection is not up yet), could you describe the above? 

And I would also be interested in hearing your inputs on Raymond's questions in his post:

Hi, I was identified with a team of the self, and also this was host team.

I can not say that so well played the winning team because I did not see it, but they say that played well. When I can look more in detail in some Internet summary video will give more info or look the statistic.

Best.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 05:03:49 PM by Sacrar »