Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Line cut  (Read 4789 times)

Offline Sacrar

Line cut
« on: October 24, 2020, 12:20:30 AM »
I have changed the Internet company and the previous operator has cut the connection before complete change has been made. So I am without Internet (I write from mobile phone).

I Asked: When the technician will come to my house to carry out the installation? In theory it would be 10 to 15 days, beyond what the hexagram says. A small big problem :(

I can not upload images to server, I hope this is enough.
https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/29,0,0,0,0,1,0,1,1,2020-10-23,23:07
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 12:24:32 AM by Sacrar »

Gmuli

Re: Line cut
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 07:43:22 AM »
I have changed the Internet company and the previous operator has cut the connection before complete change has been made. So I am without Internet (I write from mobile phone).

I Asked: When the technician will come to my house to carry out the installation? In theory it would be 10 to 15 days, beyond what the hexagram says. A small big problem :(

I can not upload images to server, I hope this is enough.
https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/29,0,0,0,0,1,0,1,1,2020-10-23,23:07

I will use QMDJ as I need to get better at it. : )
I would say 5 to 10 days.
Map is from 24 october 2020 at 8 AM.
Chai Bu now, so Ju is 5 Yin Dun.

Will explain if its, accurate. : )

Gmuli

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 07:53:37 AM »
Actually, no point explaining as no one here seems to be learning QMDJ... So with Liu Yao.
QMDJ did had a lot of indication it will happen faster then one would expect, though, so I'm aiming at all days/months that are before the last time that you are expecting it to happen(15 days).

Officer as technician I would assume?
Then it may happen when Hai comes, Hai day is 4 november, while Hai month is 7 november.

So we have from QMDJ, faster then expected around range of 5 - 10 days.
From Liu Yao, when Hai movement is complete, so around 4 November or 7 November.

Lets wait and see.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 08:06:31 AM »
Hi, @Gmuli ..

Can you recommend any good book on Qimen dunjia  ..?

My view on @Sacrar 's case I guess .. there is much possibility technician will come on Si fire or Shen metal .. (.. when the break of Liu He of Hai -Yin)... I am on the range of 5 -10 days ..
Best regards
Tt

Offline Raymond

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 09:13:14 AM »
My guess is, the technicians probably will try to do it on 3rd of November but fails to do so (maybe no one is at home).
However they will get it done on the 4th of November.

Gmuli

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 10:16:30 AM »
Hi, @Gmuli ..

Can you recommend any good book on Qimen dunjia  ..?

My view on @Sacrar 's case I guess .. there is much possibility technician will come on Si fire or Shen metal .. (.. when the break of Liu He of Hai -Yin)... I am on the range of 5 -10 days ..
Best regards
Tt

I liked Jack Sweeneys translations. He gathered a lot of cases from Chinese masters and translated them by topic(for health, or for war, or sports etc).
They may be challenging to find now, but there is a lot of info in there.

JYs material is good, in my view. People can be unfair at times to the stuff there, as it is expensive, but the material itself is good, in my humble opinion.

Lately, I'm learning from this:
https://www.youtube.com/c/DrKhimGoh/videos
https://drkhimgoh.com/

She has weekly QMDJ free lessons and I like it a lot(although I haven't watched all out yet, but I'm catching up).

Can recommend that one, its good material, there is a book that is very related to the lessons there, as well, the book it sold on the site, but if we can't afford it there is still much that can be learned from the lessons by themselves.

Lately, I'm focusing mostly on that, can't say how well it works for me yet, as its waaay too early, but I have reasons to think it will work out great. : )

If it seems it works well enough may think of writing to see if we can do something together with the calculators and stuff. I planned on no QMDJ calculator, but I'm open to making web one as well, if there is a good enough reasons to do so.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 01:11:07 PM »
Thank you @Gmuli for all these informations ...  appreciate this .

I am sure (if you deside it ) .. you are very competent on creating an app. To support th his ancient CM art ...!!
Your support with all apps you provide us make our work easy..!!
A great thanks isn't enough !!
Best regards
Tt

Gmuli

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 01:39:38 PM »
Thank you, for the encouraging words! : )

Offline vadim

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2020, 05:23:11 PM »
My version is November 4th. Kan gua-pre-heaven number 6 Zi-1 hour. 6 + 6 + 1 = 13. In 13 days it will be November 4th. 5 line is bounding with the day. On November 4th, hai day, she will be released. Another option: since the 5th line of hai bounding with the day, then on the day of Si hai it will be free. This will be October 29th. On the same day, the 2nd line leaves the void.

Offline ren

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2020, 05:27:50 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Gmuli

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2020, 06:33:34 PM »
Well, they were for my own use, the QMDJ app specifically I couldn't upload update, as currently in it there are a lot of stuff from the JY event and it seems unfair to upload that like this... So it meant no more updates there as well... Although even now there are still some problems with the Zhi Run, the calculations are messy, but then I do find it more comfortable then most of the alternatives, as we could manually select Ju and other stuff that is usually missing in online calculators.

The android app has improved a lot, though, allows many years now and it has Zhi Run...
Has become so good, makes it pointless to make another one for android, not that I had plans for that...
The youtube lessons are using Chai Bu, though, I'm open to trying it out and that makes everything much easier, as its a lot easier to calculate...

Porting to android, doesn't seem likely... Bazi app isn't even in the forums now, I think, so will be moving in very unexpected direction...
It can happen, though, if something new comes out or if someone like the Xamarin peoples, decide to add more support for VB Net, but I doubt it.

There are a few more QMDJ books in English out there, Jack Chius and some more peoples... Although he calls it Ji Men Dun Jia, so searching QMDJ may not show it up.

I don't use Mei Hua in the usual way, so not sure I can benefit much of that, but it is good there is more sources about it now.

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2020, 03:02:00 PM »
there is much possibility technician will come on Si fire or Shen metal .. (.. when the break of Liu He of Hai -Yin)... I am on the range of 5 -10 days ..
I agree with you, Tientai.  Yong Shen is Yin Wood (Child line).  After seeing the Six Animals, between Si or Shen, I tend to favor Shen day on 1 Nov. Let's see  :)

There are 2 Officer lines.  Here is what each means:

- Xu Officer represents trouble (being cut off), which transforms to Hai Sibling that combines with Yin Child.  Child line is the problem solver or technician.  Trouble now, but problem solved later (by the technician).

This line combines with Sibling means that it's not one person, but can be either
(1) more than one technician, or
(2) any one of a team of technicians. 

- Chen Officer represents the new Internet compay.  In this hexagram, the previous Internet company is no longer relevant.

And Sacrar, you can still comment on the forum using the mobile version.  Raymond has fixed it!

Officer as technician I would assume?
Then it may happen when Hai comes, Hai day is 4 november, while Hai month is 7 november.
Gmuli, which Officer do you use?

Gmuli

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2020, 03:52:21 PM »

Gmuli, which Officer do you use?

The one closer to him.
Coz its in the month and I view the month as a structure/canvas thing for the question, for this question makes sense to be the company.

Yet I don't know the situation, if there is someone in it related to the question that is on that line instead the reading would be different, so its the best guess for the little info we work with.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2020, 05:59:29 PM »
Hi all.

As I commented in another post (https://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=1114.0), the company that supplied me with the fiber line connection is the owner of the line and is rented to the new company. The maneuver that has made cutting the service until completing the change of service can be seen as a revenge or "sabotage".

The standard procedure is as follows:

- The technician belonging to the company owner of the optic fiber line has to come first to make standard testing, installation, checking...

- Second, the new company technician will come to install router and wireless telephone.

Is the owner of the line relevant? I suppose yes and no. Relevant because if  do not come first technician can not come after the other technician. Therefore I will not have Internet service and phone until the two technicians come.

Now can be the case that only one of the two comes, maybe only of that new company. At the moment none has called me.

An officer is empty and clash another Officer: it can be seen as it can not act if the other does not come before or it can mean that it was not involved in solving the problem (postpone or delay visit)

It can also be seen as actually the first technician is not necessary since the installation is made, and would only need the technician's installation of the new company. But you have to respect the standard procedure, a technician first and the other later.

Thanks for commenting.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 06:42:43 PM by Sacrar »

Gmuli

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2020, 06:06:50 PM »
Messy. : )