Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Quiz 8- A person asked if he gains this vacant post or not ?  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Gmuli

Re: Quiz 8- A person asked if he gains this vacant post or not ?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2018, 08:21:51 PM »
ANSWER OF QUIZ 8-
This divination is a good example where a Six Clash hexagram gives a positive result!  ;)

Yea, and it is on yes/no question, but this falls into the exceptions(Ti is Xu and combines with Wu, it is same branches as in his example for this exception, actually).

Online Tientai

• Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2018, 09:26:18 PM »
 SOME REFLECTIONS ON 6 CLASH. ..
In Golden Strategy is stated, "If you caught a cold just few days ago and want to know when will you recover, a 6 strike actually means your flu will soon disappear.  If you ask will there be trouble, a 6 Clash could mean that there will be no trouble."

How come if I catch a cold, a 6 Clash means I will soon recover?  And why when it comes to a long term illness (serious illness), a 6 Clash means I have no cure?

Answer:  It has to do with what is on your mind! 

It has to do with what is on your mind!  When you catch a cold, you know you will recover within a few days.  You know it's nothing serious. So you want to get rid of your cold.  You want your cold to go away.

But if you have a serious disease, you are missing your old health.  You want your old health back.  You know that your disease is hard to cure, but you still want to toss the coins to see if you have any luck.

So when you catch a cold, you want to get rid of the cold.   (Strike the cold away! If you get 6 Clash, you win!)
    But when you have a serious disease, you want your old health back.   You know that your disease is hard to cure, but you still want to toss the coins to see if you have any luck.   (Want your old health to come back to you.  If you get 6 Clash, you lose!)

If you are charged with a serious crime, what will be on your mind?

You know that you are finished.  Since you have committed a serious crime, the judge is likely to give you a death sentence.   But you still want to toss the coins to see if a miracle will happen.   If you get a 6 Clash, a miracle will not happen and you will be sentenced to death.  But if you get a 6 match, the judge likes you and will give you a lighter sentence.  A 6 match means there is still hope.

If you are innocent or if you are arrested for a small crime, what will be on your mind?

You want to know when will the problem go away.  You wonder will this small crime turn into a bigger crime.  You wonder will this bring you more trouble.  You wonder when can you be released from the police station.  If you get a 6 Clash, the problem could go away pretty soon.  A 6 strike could mean you will soon be released.   A 6 strike means this small crime will not turn into a serious crime.  A 6 Clash means there will be no trouble.

6 Clashes
is for Fighting or argument....
When you fight somebody, you are striking that person.  If you argue with someone, your point of view is different from your opponent's point of view.
6 Clashes in an hexagram, another element comes in and bounds to the self line is like a nice friend who tries to break up a fight.. or save Shi/Self line with an alliance..
For 6 Clashes
NO
No big deal.
Got nothing
Go
Separate
No hope

For 6 alliances
YES
Big deal
Got something
Come
Return
Hope

6 alliances is for resolving the matter peacefully...
Resolving the matter peacefully because your point of view matches your opponent's point of view.
6 alliances means that people or coditions come together. 
In a 6 alliances hexagram, every line is bounding to another line. 
If you ask when will you meet someone, you will meet that person. 
If you ask will your surgery be successful, your surgery will be successful. 
If you ask about marriage, the marriage will last.   
If you ask about finding a job, you will find a job.   
If you have been sick for a long time,  6 Clashes  means you will never be cured.  But 6 alliances  means your health will come back to you.

So in Liu Yao prediction, your feeling is extremely important.  There is nothing wrong to ask someone what is on his/her mind when you are doing a reading.  You must grasp the feeling.  That's the most important thing in Liu Yao Gua.

There are 10 Laws of 6 Clash Elimination ..

And some exceptions exist of course. ..
* Don't rigidly follow these laws ... you must evaluate the overall  codition ... this is just  a quick estimation ...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:43:07 AM by Tientai »

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2018, 09:37:06 PM »
Yea, here is quote from the exception as well, may be useful, with his terminology, since it is a quote:

If the self line and other line form a combo, the 6 strike can be eliminated.

For example:

Although there is a 6 strike, the self line and the top line formed a P combo.  So the power of the 6 strike has been eliminated.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 09:59:44 PM by Tientai »

Online Tientai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2018, 10:00:15 PM »
Hard to say that there is elimination of 6 Clash...
This is a part of triangle combo ... and not complete combo formation. .
On Quiz 8-  the triangle combo is not formed .. day is You metal .. but when Yin wood will come perhaps there is elimination ... and And big NO is not existing anymore

Perhaps your example could eliminate the 6 Clash when comes the Yin wood day ... but this is under investigation. .

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:17:55 PM by Tientai »

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2018, 10:21:58 PM »
None of this is my idea, all are quotes and ideas from Alex's material. Direct ones.

Online Tientai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2018, 11:23:26 PM »
None of this is my idea, all are quotes and ideas from Alex's material. Direct ones.

From my database with all Alex Chiu 's case examples there is not sach an example ... ..

Perhaps You mean
3.If the self line and other line form a combo, the 6 strike can be eliminated.

For example:
Year    Month    Date    Hour    Empty Dates
                      t    s         
Strong
6 strike       Big Storage   

B    sh    x         R    y    -      
   K    s    --        G    t    --       
   P    w    o    J   B    sh    --       
   B    cn    -       B    cn    -       
   R    y    -         R    y    -       
   G    t    -    U   G    t    -       

Although there is a 6 strike, the self line and the top line formed a P combo.  So the power of the 6 strike has been eliminated.

....In this example there is a full formation of triaguular combination. .. participating Yin in 6th producted line

Thanks anyway @Gmuli
You are welcome  ...
TIENTAI
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:11:33 AM by Tientai »

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2018, 03:42:07 AM »
I can't understand the notations used in Reply #17 and #20: sh cn y t.  But I heard that Alex Chiu uses some uncommon notations....   :o

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2018, 06:24:40 AM »
For example:
Year    Month    Date    Hour    Empty Dates
                      t    s         
Strong
6 strike       Big Storage   

B    sh    x         R    y    -       
   K    s    --        G    t    --       
   P    w    o    J   B    sh    --       
   B    cn    -       B    cn    -       
   R    y    -         R    y    -       
   G    t    -    U   G    t    -       

these kind of codes is used at www.superiching.com  :o had search the table to translate their meaning but not found yet  :-\

Online Tientai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2018, 04:11:27 PM »
I can't understand the notations used in Reply #17 and #20: sh cn y t.  But I heard that Alex Chiu uses some uncommon notations....   :o

Dear @JLim

Some useful notations ....
One must be familiar with this terminology (or notations )..  with some practice and patience after a month one can commemorate the Hexagram.. with 6 kins and with 12 branches. ...!!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 04:28:41 PM by Tientai »

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2018, 04:46:40 PM »
Thank you Tientai!  Although I'm not a fan of his codes, it may be better to make a new topic for Alex Chiu's tables, so that members can refer to them and discuss in greater detail.

Online Tientai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2018, 06:00:48 PM »
Thank you Tientai!  Although I'm not a fan of his codes, it may be better to make a new topic for Alex Chiu's tables, so that members can refer to them and discuss in greater detail.

... I would reffer that Alex Chiu is inspired mostly from Wild Crane's book.. and some concepts of "Golden Strategy " ....
After hard work and trial using coin divination ... and with his youthful enthusiasm and cleverness he decided to create a book just Wild Crane 's equivalent...

He included 550 case studies of real life  .... and many new proccesed laws proposals ...
He focused mostly to stock market and sport predictions ... where he was successful and changed his own life...
TIENTAI

Offline Dao

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2018, 12:37:58 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:13:16 PM by Dao »

Offline firelink

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2019, 09:30:03 AM »
@ Tientai

Do you use the Alex Chui 's Wild Crane translation for Quiz ? Or another sourcebook ?

Online Tientai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2019, 09:46:32 AM »
Firelink hi ..
I started from Alex Chiu's online book and participated to his old forum ....!!
I like the way of his teaching but not at all....!!
Many typo errors and some inconveniences on structure but the most of his work is very exciting still today.
By the time and hard work I have many courses and books on this subject (Liu Yao Yi Gua ). ..
I feel safe on this forum and very luck to have a real  master on CM (Chinese metaphysics ). .
His name is Master Jlim..
In time will understand what I mean ...
Have a good day full of luck..
Tientai

Offline firelink

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2019, 10:19:56 AM »
Firelink hi ..
I started from Alex Chiu's online book and participated to his old forum ....!!
I like the way of his teaching but not at all....!!
Many typo errors and some inconveniences on structure but the most of his work is very exciting still today.
By the time and hard work I have many courses and books on this subject (Liu Yao Yi Gua ). ..
I feel safe on this forum and very luck to have a real  master on CM (Chinese metaphysics ). .
His name is Master Jlim..
In time will understand what I mean ...
Have a good day full of luck..
Tientai

thankx for the sharing , I m still not sure about which Wild crane sourcebook you used for quiz ?