Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Anyone please help: I'm curious to understand my life chart to face life..  (Read 812 times)

Offline PdStelle

Re: Anyone please help: I'm curious to understand my life chart to face life..
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2018, 08:06:04 PM »
Yes, it's a "he"! :)

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2018, 10:11:39 PM »
Hi All, Massiecore,
 I've been doing a lot of research lately on face reading, was wondering if you could post a picture of your face front and sideways. So i can see and cross-check.
Thanks

Offline NewMan

• 1命, 2运, 3风水, 4德, 5读书, 6名, 7相, 8交贵人, 9养生, 10敬神
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2018, 08:56:52 AM »
Yes, it's a "he"! :)
;D Ahrr... Didn't see the little thing there ;D.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Massiecore

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2019, 04:07:14 PM »
@Rhizome

Hi Rhizome well I would be interested in learning about wisdom/spirituality area what kind of chart is available for me. The best thanks for the reply!

Thank You @PdStelle  I'd completely forget the post and due the rare visit not saw the last posts! Grazie!

Hear You soon!

Offline Rhizome

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Massiecore

@Rhizome ok...

now I'm scared :D

yes it's exactly at the age of 18 that I've before got into depression (thinking now that was a luck) and from then on, I start to met more and more people that somehow could direct me or connect me to a spiritual or with the same aim of a spiritual life.

By now I'm following a path connected to the Kriya yoga with a master that altough I didn't yet met, I'm connected.
I would like to learn better about it and I guess you have red few more things on it. Isn't so! :)