If the divination was done before they decided to move here, then it would have been much better for their life, and for their money too!
I analyze the house auspiciousness this way. From the Self line and Yong Shen (useful god), the house is clearly inauspicious
. House assessment with a hexagram is interesting, and it can be done without going to the house location!
Fourth or Self line:
1) Self line Shen is weak by Month and Day, so self line has no Qi
2) Self line Shen is also overcome by second line Si Fire. In this hexagram, hidden Si line is able to come out
3) Self line is overcome by Wu Fire. Wu Fire as Parent represents troubles
4) Si Fire is Parent located on the second line, so this God clearly represents their house. House overcomes Self, Self is weak, and there's a sign of trouble, how can it be auspicious living in this house?
Further analysis on the living environment (First or Others line):
5) Others line is strong by Day, but then it will be clashed by Wu Fire (as the text wrote).
6) Others line is also replicated to the sixth line, and it's overcome by Xu
7) Others line = living environment. It comes on the first line, and the first line is foundation. The six gods is Xuan Wu, and the Branch is Zi Water, all are representation of water. It means the house is near a water body, or the foundation is a water way
Combining 5-7, water can be a problem for the house.
So, from the above, there are trouble signs due to water problem when they live in this house
. The problem will peak in Si or Wu Fire months.
We can also see that this is not a peaceful home:
Third line Sibling is very weak by Month and Day, and it comes with Zhu Que (Qi Lin): frequent bickering by the occupants.