Extracted from my Mangpai Foundation Course
forum topic. More complete theory and examples are in Wealth Commanding Officer and Officer Commanding Wealth
(only for registered students).
Chart is plotted the mainland Chinese way from Year to Hour (left to right)
This is an Officer Commanding Wealth
1. There is one Officer Wei, and two Wealth Ding and Wu.
2. Wei is controlled, but not completely (well) controlled. Shen-Zi Water gang controls Wei, but Wu and Ding produces Wei. Ding, Wu and Wei are all seen as "Wealth".
3. Wei is in the Host location. Ding is also. Wu is connected to Hour Pillar, through Wu-Wei combination, or swapping image with Ding.
4. Commanding Star is Wei, and is located in the Host location.
5. LP Hai, Zi and Chou continues to control Wei Officer.
Indeed at the end of LP Ding Hai in 1961, from his investment business he already had USD 10 million (converted to today's USD). That was when he was only 31 years old! He continued to accumulate millions till he became a billionaire.