Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Buying or renting a house using Liu Yao  (Read 96 times)

Online PdStelle

Buying or renting a house using Liu Yao
« on: January 01, 2019, 09:39:38 AM »
I would like to thank JLim for his precious help in my house search.

It is common in The Netherlands to hire an Estate Agent both to sell or buy a house, even when you have already found a property, more than anything to bargain on the price.

As it is not compulsory to hire an agent in order to buy, I  consulted JLim using Liu Yao.

He said that I would be capable to find a property by myself  and handle it all alone, since my line was strong.

We then looked at some properties found on the internet (Funda.nl)  one by one and we discarded them, always using Liu Yao

Analyzing the last property, he immediately said: "that's the one!" "Only, I see some repairs"
In fact they are working on the outside of the building, making a big maintenance.
JLim said:"The house is pricey but it is worth buying it"  In fact there are at the moment more buyers than properties so you have to make an offer higher than the starting price.

While waiting for an answer, he told me on Tuesday: "they will call you on Friday and you will win the bid. I see a number: (156)".

They did call on Friday and the starting price(150 ) closed at 153. Plus 3 for extraordinary repairs = 156!

IN SHORT: I found exactly what I was looking for and saved the 2500 I didn't pay to an Estate Agent.
I also saved a lot of time and money in visiting the wrong properties.

JLim is very competent and very generous with his time

Thank you, Maestro!

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Buying a house using Liu Yao
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 11:43:37 AM »
Thank you PdStelle for your review!

The hexagram was raised with a coin tossing on Saturday, December 22, 2018.  BTW, the Parent line on the 5th line means it's located far from your current home. Thes Self line (4th line) coming together with Siblings means the house is pricey, or there are some extra costs for you --> indeed you had to pay significantly more than the offer price.

Offline Raymond

Re: Buying or renting a house using Liu Yao
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 06:06:41 AM »
Sorry to intrude into this post, but may I know what was the intention of this divination?

Did you wanted to know if this house was suitable for you?
Or maybe you wanted to know the feng shui of this house?
Or, could it be the question like what if you buy this house?

Online PdStelle

Re: Buying or renting a house using Liu Yao
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 10:10:59 AM »
No intrusion, Raymond! Thanks for your question  :)

Yes, we asked if a particular house was suitable for me and if it had good Feng Shui:
Two were too noisy, for example. At the same time, the exagrams gave clues about the house "waiting for me": " It is in the outskirts of the town and there is an open space in front of it", JLim said. True! In
April when I move I will post a picture of the nice view.
We also used Feng Shui, for example in the case of a building in form of a "Y" (Fire element) in front of a nice lake. Water clashes fire so we discarded that one in this way.
The house I bought was an immediate YES from Darma. Also the engineer who inspected the apartment was enthusiastic and repeated: This is a nice apartment and in a nice building! (50 years old  being renovated)