Fivearts.org

Author Topic: General reading and compatibility  (Read 103 times)

Offline Qgu1

General reading and compatibility
« on: February 11, 2019, 06:37:48 AM »
Is anyone able to help me with compatibility and a general reading? My birthday is April 30, 1990, hour of the horse. My boyfriend’s birthday is August 16, 1991, hour of the monkey. I had an infection in my hip marrow in the 2nd grade, maybe around year 1997 and had an accident where I fell and ended up in the hospital maybe year 2012 or 2013.
Also how are my future finances and career? I have moved away from home and wondering if I should move back? When will I buy a house, get married, and have children?

Offline NewMan

• 1命, 2运, 3风水, 4德, 5读书, 6名, 7相, 8交贵人, 9养生, 10敬神
    • View Profile
Re: General reading and compatibility
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 05:41:50 PM »
Boyfriend not good at school exams. Got talent in arts. Did he always moved around?
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Qgu1

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 04:51:24 AM »
Boyfriend not good at school exams. Got talent in arts. Did he always moved around?

He lived in his hometown until age 23, then we moved to a different state together. Is he a good man to marry?
He was also an art major for college, but did not continue and did not graduate

Offline NewMan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 08:22:23 AM »
Do you find that your bf lost his direction in life? He might have many dreams but all give up halfway. He might have problem in his finances. What he doing now?                                   
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Qgu1

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 02:16:45 PM »
Do you find that your bf lost his direction in life? He might have many dreams but all give up halfway. He might have problem in his finances. What he doing now?                                 

Yes, my bf is always starting to do new career or project and quits halfway. He is ok with finanaces, but they are not great. Right now he is almost 30, but is working at a restaurant as a waiter.
How does my birth chart look? Are bf and I matching for each other?

Offline NewMan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 04:51:59 PM »
From young 5-14 your paper exams was just average. From 15-24 You did well in school exams. Have good grade till age 24. From age 25 on result wasnt as good as before. Did you start working at age 25? What happened? Your bf current LP wasnt good for his career. Next LP also challenging forhim.                                                                                                                                     
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 05:21:56 PM by NewMan »
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Qgu1

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 06:44:12 AM »
From young 5-14 your paper exams was just average. From 15-24 You did well in school exams. Have good grade till age 24. From age 25 on result wasnt as good as before. Did you start working at age 25? What happened? Your bf current LP wasnt good for his career. Next LP also challenging forhim.                                                                                                                                   

I was a good student with good exams in school from grade school through 14, and once I was 15 I did not like school and did poorly on exams.
I started working when I was 16, but really started to focus on my career at the age of 25.
Should I focus on certain type of job. Will I have a successful career? Is it good to marry my boyfriend?

Offline NewMan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 09:15:28 AM »

I was a good student with good exams in school from grade school through 14, and once I was 15 I did not like school and did poorly on exams.
I started working when I was 16, but really started to focus on my career at the age of 25.
Should I focus on certain type of job. Will I have a successful career? Is it good to marry my boyfriend?

Tks for feedback. Sake hour fits your academic history better. You express your thought better in writing than spoken words. Most likely when come to work you are capable attentive and willing to take initiative to make it better. If this is you then snake hour is your birth time.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline NewMan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 10:17:24 AM »
Qgu1
    DM               LP
辛  乙  庚  庚      丁
巳  丑  辰  午      丑

Boyfriend
     DM              LP